[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

I just finished watching episode 13-16. The husband of SH is pathetic, immature, irresponsible, insecure and have a very low self-esteem. I hope SH will realize that he is not worth it to fight for or to be given a second chance. Her mother in law is thick face and have no conscience. Her children are worthless because she herself is worthless. I find it weird when the two mistresses were fighting while the real wife just watch them in disbelief. And the husband, sister and mother ran away as if SH was not there. What they did was unforgivable.

WJ for me is responsible, kind and considerate. He really loves SH, it is just that he doesn't know how to show it. I hope SH will develop feelings for him. I  re-watched the part where SH was shooting and doing a demonstration and WJ was there to help her. I think WJ is a good match to SH.:wub: 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Annya said:

If till episode 20 she is with her husband when will our pilot and SH love story start? :(

Didn't SH look a little embarrassed after the skinship with Woo Jin at the training centre? Also, she envies DH after hearing WJ's opinion on love and marriage. IMO SH may already be attracted to WJ without realising it. 

Did anyone notice that WJ was sleeping on the couch instead of his bed in the bedroom? Wonder if there is a backstory to that?

Btw, our Captain Song's rooftop confession is so realistic and cute at the same time! Love RSY's facial expressions - they are very unique in K dramaland. He can switch from a look of disgust to a look of infatuation in the matter of seconds. :wub:

@ELY_397 Yes she did feel WJ Skinship during training centre.I like how simply he confessed that he like her and his feeling toward her.

But when WJ will come to know she is not DH and SH,he will feel heartbroken too after all it was all lie even if her sister like him how come she confess for her.And when will we see all this.... more company politics will start from next week.

What do you think how will WJ find out abt SH? Will SH on her own will tell him that she is not DH or WJ hear CR and SH talking or CR calling SH mom? And our cute lover boy OTY is going to see how DH twin sister looks and going to find her.

And hope OTR and WJ picture of that hug doesn't appear to tarnish WJ image by CKM.

Edit: @apqaria And you were right abt JYB that she is the new scapegoat :wink:

First, welcome @Latte_Anyday and @UnniSarah to the thread and hope we keep enjoying this ride together ^^

Loved all your posts and while I may not add anything new but here are some thoughts after I watched the episodes (Sorry again for my long posts :wink: )

Those were some emotionally heavy episodes since I felt so angry at some characters and so bad for our main characters

• SH, who seems to have lost her trust in love, men and her way of life and even think her whole life is a failure that even can't be fixed. I guess that is the main reason she actually accepted the man back. She already gave up on him as a man and husband but don't want her failure also affect her daughter. I am sure as she try saving her sister's life which is her main goal now, she will actually save her own.
  • WJ, as SH was totally mind occupied to notice much of his actions for her. And oh how can he be so ADORABLE and COOOL!!! For a man who doesn't have any experience in dating and love, he is surely making everything right!! I loved how his confession wasn't in the form of reply to SH's previous confession, he stated his own feeling without even pressuring her by a request of dating. And even more amazing in that confession scene is that he actually accepted her knowing how bad she was in the past and he want to support her change now. Also he directly declared his feeling to OTY and that he will fight for his love too and then leave to her the decision in the end. OH, Can I have one WJ for me here :wub:
  • Our CEO, when he went to see his son as a goodbye without telling him anything before he goes away (I was happy to see Duk Hwa finally getting his moments in this episode and they revealed more about his character. He is surely underused in this drama).

But I was also happy they still give us some cute and fun moments between our couple. Those knife sharpening, training, card playing scenes were just SO SWEET and still meaningful to the story and characters. I replayed those scenes many times ^^

And we finally witness SH as she start seeing WJ as a man and although her mind is blocked by the thought of him being her sister's man but those reactions from her are surely the first steps. I actually think out of all the people around her as DH, she is being herself the most around WJ which is rather a good thing to see. Also she is becoming quite affected by his words and he is actually has a big part of her character development. I guess she needs him to again trust love and men. He is the total opposite to her husband. He is someone so pure in comparison to anyone specially her cheater husband.

CR surely say some of the most meaningful lines in this drama. How she tells her mother about WJ being in love with her not her sister and how she doesn't want her mother to give up her happiness because of her. She is a rightful person and doesn't shield even her father and knows about him and his family wrong doings to her mother. So I don't see her as a big problem in WJ and SH relationship, just if SH allowed herself to be honest with her feelings.

I liked that they actually made us see the change in SH before discovering about her husband. She did want and start to change, not only for her sister but for herself as well. Also her action with the woman who took her money is the proof and I was happy hearing how she corrected her mother that it wasn't DH's way that made her return the money and not her own as well and what actually matters is what she believed is right to act on it.

Thanks to her getting back her money, I get to have the scene in which I actually hated her husband the most since he showed his true self of how he wants to put her down and be able to control her life for his own benefit even though he uses the pity card to do that. What a piece of trash!!

OTR is unconsciously moving according CKM plan. Can we see these two destroying each other in the end?! They really deserve each other

Finally from the episodes and preview I think it won't be long before SH getting rid of the husband and move out (I think she was heading up to her mother's house in that scene with WJ n the preview, the stairs and roof are familiar to the ones we saw in the first episode) also SH's true identity discovery (from OTY curiosity to find out about the twin thing, the hospital issue and the in-laws living in the shared house)

11 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

Didn't SH look a little embarrassed after the skinship with Woo Jin at the training centre? Also, she envies DH after hearing WJ's opinion on love and marriage. IMO SH may already be attracted to WJ without realising it. 

Did anyone notice that WJ was sleeping on the couch instead of his bed in the bedroom? Wonder if there is a backstory to that?

Btw, our Captain Song's rooftop confession is so realistic and cute at the same time! Love RSY's facial expressions - they are very unique in K dramaland. He can switch from a look of disgust to a look of infatuation in the matter of seconds. :wub:

Uh oh... i have to confess i'm stucked at the rooftop ... heeee.. the confession is super cute :heart:

Spoiler

QwbTEH2.jpg

*the way he looks left n right...haaa then  finally look at her*

rZfmzhw.jpg

GEucau1.jpg

*Omo... so shy...heee*

Spoiler

B7EZceF.jpg

*omggg.. so man* :tongue:

Mmm.. i guess our pretty SH is too worried about DH's career to be able to enjoy this cute moment..ops!

:grimace:

:)Quote of the day... ah.. i mean week:blink:

N92UejM.jpg

12 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

I think he just fell asleep while reading a book (he had a book in his hands), nothing that serious :) 

I saw SBS uploaded another longer for the preview of next weeks, ooh those smiles on SH and WJ faces :wub:

And SH declaring WJ as DH's man!!! Feel bad for him though, the man going to be really shocked :(

@apqaria @Annya @Lmangla @supergal99 @UnniSarahI don't think that WJ will be that disappointed by SH for acting as CDH because if he discovers the switch, he will also realize that CDH got hurt due to the attack hence he will get aware that SH risked her life in order to find the culprit. WJ witnessed another assault hence he could admire her for that. Nevertheless, I see the problem more elsewhere: SH has been married and has a child so for someone so pure, it is another huge step to make: date and marry a divorcee with a kid.

But from my point of view, I have the feeling that SH could be more the problem in their relationship. First, we shouldn't forget that since SH was hurt by her husband and has lost faith in love, she is not expecting that a man like WJ would love her. Besides, SH thinks that since CDH loves WJ, her sister should have him, hence she declares that WJ is her man. 

It would be great if OTY decides to meet SH in order to know more about CDH and actually falls for SH even more so that once WJ discovers the switch, OTY is still his rival so that CDH realizes why both men are falling for her sister and not her.

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

But from my point of view, I have the feeling that SH could be more the problem in their relationship. First, we shouldn't forget that since SH was hurt by her husband and has lost faith in love, she is not expecting that a man like WJ would love her. Besides, SH thinks that since CDH loves WJ, her sister should have him, hence she declares that WJ is her man. 

Omo we would expect the usual noble idiocy when DH wakes up then:astonished: 

UECnU3g.jpg

Our poor gal ... seems to me like she is helping DH to fend off those bees flying aroung her honey...ops!

C0HV4Kh.jpg

*cough* yap... our Captain Muscle is one HoT namja *wink* @Annya psst yr favourite gym scene... ok ok juz pulling yr leg:grimace:

G3aJT14.jpg

*hot...hot..*

@supergal99 I don't mind you pulling my leg after all we can see WJ muscle only there :wink:My fav scene are plane scenes :tongue: :wub:but our SH isn't allowed to board the plane now :cry:Miss SH on plane :(

Has our WJ gave up on yoga and its good he is making body after all he has to throw a punch on husband one day.:lol:

@supergal99 We have two possibilities: Either WJ discovers the switch before DH wakes up or after. If it is after, then this means that DH takes back her place and SH is again SH. That's how WJ notices the difference because the old CDH is back and he doesn't like her. Honestly, I would prefer if WJ discovers the secret before CDH wakes up because I would prefer seeing him struggling (doubts, pain, insecurities) so that his love for SH is actually tested. She is a (future) divorcee with a child. In the other case, this means that SH will give up on WJ first and will be in pain and WJ will be clueless for a while.

We shouldn't forget that right now, WJ is worrying about SH due to her supposed dementia but despite that, WJ didn't let her down at all which is a clue that WJ won't mind in the end if she has been married before. 

:grimace: ahhh... @bebebisous33  yess... our hot namja appears to be very understanding n supportive when he thought that SH is suffering from 'dementia'...hahaaa. :lol:

:blink: uh oh i'm thinking writer nim might make DH suffer from dementia when she wakes up.. ops ops!:wacko:

Ahhh... @Annya no no no .... no more "apatheia...apatheia... apatheia"...heeee

aBNBsTy.jpg

** psst ... guess yr favourite plane scenes should be the accidental turbulence hug/kiss scenes ya?   Uh oh... me too :glasses:

@supergal99 I hope no amnesia for CDH because she needs to recognize her wrongdoings and apologize to her sister. But for that, she needs to act like the typical CDH who experiences that her sister was more appreciated than herself. She made real new friends, whereas she had none. 

Besides, CDH is an important witness : she can reveal the slush fund and in my opinion, she has some proof. Notice that the nephew asked her to give something back but SH never did. Then later she was given money in order to silence her. 

@supergal99 Apatheia :lol:  May be SH will start saying and doing yoga after she falls for WJ since she consider him DH BF:tongue: Just saying for fun  :lol:

The way those card flew from his hand when SH mentioned dementia :lol: Like he got caught redhanded :lol:

WJ mom was so happy to pack that blue coat and blue glasses of his son.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@supergal99 I hope no amnesia for CDH because she needs to recognize her wrongdoings and apologize to her sister. But for that, she needs to act like the typical CDH who experiences that her sister was more appreciated than herself. She made real new friends, whereas she had none. 

Besides, CDH is an important witness : she can reveal the slush fund and in my opinion, she has some proof. Notice that the nephew asked her to give something back but SH never did. Then later she was given money in order to silence her. 

Ops... thks for the correction -> amnesia.:grimace: oh gosh DH and  her 'secrets' making my head spin hahaaa... 

45 minutes ago, apqaria said:

@Annya and @supergal99 No No, I am disappointed in you!! How you only talk about the gym scene and miss on the treat we got at the training center :wink: :tongue:

Not sure why they had to do the training half naked though, but I am surely not complaining. LOOOL :D 

*cough* oh we were waiting for u to start the ball rolling heeeee:grimace:

Actually i wanted to check out why our puppy is not erhm... 'hairlessness' but then i am soooo scared he will do this to me:blink:

7XXQfrR.jpg

xHiGUK8.jpg

In this drama for the ship to sail one has to consider the following:

SH: will she be able to take the love plunge again after all her years of devotion to her husband to get it shattered? 

DH: she craves for monies, status - will she choose WJ or OTY

WJ: he is a "pure" man, can he accept SH married / divorced status?

OTY: he misses the motherly / noona guidance while growing up. Will it be SH or DH who can fill this void of his?

WJ's mother: can she accepts SH who has a stigma - divorcee  (eventually) with a kid?

Archived