[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lmangla I haven't watched the episodes from this week yet but I have been wondering if WJ is keeping a distance from women because of the CEO's daughter OTR, since WJ's father seems to be close to the CEO Oh Pyung Pan. I guess, he could have come to like her, until she became so selfish, superficial, cruel aso. We saw that OTY is affected by the loss of his mother hence she could have been different in the past but changed due to the death of her mother. OPP was never home and he just gave money to make sure that they weren't missing anything which led them to turn into spoiled brats.

@Lmangla you have picked my ultimate 40s K actor crush Ji Jin Hee! I loved him in I have a lover even though his character was so mean in the beginning. Now watching him in Misty!

I was grinning from ear to ear tonight when our captain muscle was thinking about SH, you could feel his heart fluttering for her. I just love the flustered look on his face! OTH and pilot seem quite close. I can't wait to find out the backstory between WJ and noodle rage heiress. Does she have anything to do with his apatheia?

@apqaria your picture makes me hungry! I actually had ramen for lunch today but didn't take a picture. If you have lost the bet then so have I. Haha! Let me me look for a photo.

@bebebisous33 ~ would agree and disagree with you, hahahah... while I think you are probably right that CEO was a bad father and just gave them money, am not sure if he is to blame entirely for crazy noodle lady's behaviour. we have yet to see that kind of cruelty streak in the cutie younger brother. there is still an innocence about him that I don't feel like he is a typical psycho second lead. instead, he is sweet that I wish him the best types.

whereas, the crazy psycho noodle lady? am waiting to see her get dumped by her husband and really taught a lesson. it is like there is a deep well of anger that she has decided to unleash on anyone around her and because she is rich, she gets away with it. well, you may have had some rough times and all these scars but doesn't give you the right to treat people bad right? so, maybe they are not full brother and sister -- so it can be a typical kdrama where they are kids from different mothers -- but they still have the same dad...

@ELY_397 ~ loved him in I have a lover too. am not sure if I liked all his dramas but Ji Jin Hee is one of those consistent actors who put in their best in whichever drama. :)

@ELY_397 When police was dragging OTY he said Woo Jin is his childhood friend.It was woo jin idea to bring him,lets see what happened between this two and offcourse if they were friend then he knows her sister too.Didn't woo jin character description say he has a secret too  "In this tendency there is a secret that can not be told to anyone.":rolleyes:

I feel the OTY become like that after his mom passed away.Not sure abt crazy lady.

@Lmangla Well, I was more trying to find a reason why WJ would perceive women so negatively... In my opinion, OTR might be also jealous and greedy. Notice that she is after the company. She wanted to get divorced as she saw no use in her husband, until she realized that she would lose everything hence she decided to stop the divorce suit. However, she gets disappointed, when she hears that OPP has no intention to give the company to his children. I mean, my assumption is based on the preview.

Just now, bebebisous33 said:

@Lmangla Well, I was more trying to find a reason why WJ would perceive women so negatively... In my opinion, OTR might be also jealous and greedy. Notice that she is after the company. She wanted to get divorced as she saw no use in her husband, until she realized that she would lose everything hence she decided to stop the divorce suit. However, she gets disappointed, when she hears that OPP has no intention to give the company to his children. I mean, my assumption is based on the preview.

ah I see... but yea, it makes sense that she would want the company because she knows that she is unloved and people don't like her. so the only reason, people pay any attention to her is because of the company. otherwise, she wouldn't get even that one bit of attention she craves and she would be even more invisible.

@bebebisous33 Oh, that theory about WJ and the heiress!! I saw the clip of their scene and I do think she sounded quite familiar with him and also her reactions to him is rather different than her husband for example even when he stopped her. So lets see if they revealed something of his past in this episode or will do in future ones.

Spoiler

Also thinking about the future, now that our pilot is getting to have feelings for SH, it is sadly all before knowing her true identity. I am now afraid of what could be his reaction when knowing about the twin thing. He will sure feel deceived :( 

And I have to prepare my heart because I am more certain now that I will have some serious second lead syndrome in this drama. I am really soft when it comes to our cutie heir who also now have hot working hairstyle :wink: (or may be they will give him some happy ending with the real DH after she wake up??)

Spoiler

And from the preview, will SH know about her husband true colors in next episode? (what did that woman tell her on the phone and of course the whole family had to go get him from that restaurent :D )

Here is the preview (SH's husband younger sister shouldn't go there aiming for my cutie heir :angry:)

@apqaria That Joo Ye Bin already has eye on everyone Woo jin and OTY too, but now see think he is not ceo's son she wanted to throw him out.But woo jin has feeling for sun-hee and not do-hee that's the fact and reality.

I am more eager to know when the husband is kicked out of the house :angry:

Why the episode time is getting reduce now its 52minute.

12 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@apqaria She is not SH's younger sister, she is her sister-in-law. She is just a leech like her brother and her mother.

Yes, I know. Just wrote it wrong. Edited it already :D Thanks for the correction anyway ^^

10 minutes ago, Annya said:

Why the episode time is getting reduce now its 52minute.

May be the ads between the episodes increased after the drama started airing compared to the first broadcast.

Also I am actually surprised how fast they are catching up with their live shooting (the training scenes that were filmed last week will get aired next week!!) although they had started filming 2 months before the drama started airing!!

This is the best I can do to edit my profile pic after spending hours trying to figure out how to do it. I am a dinosaur when it comes to IT . And have I got to spend hours again after 3 days to reedit the noodle profile ??? OMG.... no more bets la.... 

I watched the episode and wow what character the husband is cheating for 9 year :angry: Cheating with one is seen in drama but here he has room for many :angry:Just amazed on one side he keeping speaking of his wife and other side he is cheating.

Wow noodle lady is totally crazy :wacko:Good to see some puzzle piece and some question which came to mind from watching ep1-8 got some answered in these episode.Like who was guy in black and whats going on.And i am not sure how our sweet sun-hee will handle everything with her simple mind in such place.And that Joo Ye Bin taking doctor appointment while pretending to be Do-hee :rolleyes: Why is whole world behind sun-hee, i mean do-hee?

Our ace pilot doesn't know what he want lol.After she propose and he give his answer and finally sun-hee give ups.He feel so rejected lol.It was funny that in gym the husband was talking abt his wife sun-hee and woo jin was taking side of do-hee while both are taking abt same person :lol:Just wondering when will he come to know abt twin while OTY has already came to know abt it.

And really felt bad for OTY when woo jin didn't gave that news to him while he was waiting for his mom.I can understand his anger toward woo jin.While our sun-hee is expelled from one airline and recruited in other "OneAir" specially recruited by woo jin.That crazy lady is totally behind sun-hee now :crazy:

@apqaria The next 2 song "Go for it" and "No more tears". Hope no more tears is ballad.

Archived