[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

On 3/11/2018 at 8:06 PM, supergal99 said:

:lol:Hahaaa... as usual, great to see yr analysis here @bebebisous33 *wink*

Oh our poor SH have another problem:

This poor puppy cutie heeee

find it amusing that the last time I saw this actor, he was a super responsible teacher in five children. hahahahahah.... and the husband of the psycho noodle heiress was a carefree PD who loved to eat in that same drama. :D it is so funny to see them in such starkly contrasting roles. guess, thats what makes them good actors no?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I think of the part in the plane whereby SH repeated what the pilot said (with full expression) when his mum wants him to meet a lady passenger seated next to pilot's mother.

It is so hilarious and it puts a smile on one's face. 

I do like the fact that they showed how SH doesn't actually want to mess things at work and tried to get a vacation but was pushed by how she wants her sister's wish come true and also how they showed a bit of the effort SH is doing to catch up with the job and doing it right with all those notes she took about the procedures and all.

@bebebisous33 Agree with you. SH doesn't see any one of the men in any romantic way since she is really love her husband and doesn't see another man for herself. So to change that, I think we need to wait for her to know about her husband's true colors and affair first then may be WJ will comfort her and help her somehow and so she can see him in a different light although her knowing that her sister love him is something will again come to make her avoid her feelings. So I do expect to see WJ take more initiative in their relationships and actually pursue and chase her after knowing about the twin thing and her circumstances.

1 hour ago, Annya said:

Some pic from poster shoot credit to Sum studio.

am confused by the poster? did they change some actors prior to airing. it looks like the younger brother of the crazy heiress is a different character and so is the mistress restaurant lady?????

and while am not surprised that the husband of sun hee is having an affair (which was a given, how else was she going to end up with the pilot?), what really surprised me was his duality. he came across as a very strong, forceful kind of character with the restaurant lady. not exactly wimpy or clownish -- the way he acts around his mom and sun hee. did anyone else find that strange?

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am confused by the poster? did they change some actors prior to airing. it looks like the younger brother of the crazy heiress is a different character and so is the mistress restaurant lady?????

and while am not surprised that the husband of sun hee is having an affair (which was a given, how else was she going to end up with the pilot?), what really surprised me was his duality. he came across as a very strong, forceful kind of character with the restaurant lady. not exactly wimpy or clownish -- the way he acts around his mom and sun hee. did anyone else find that strange?

Hmm yeah I do wonder what happen to him,his backstory is the most interesting here.

3 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh yap yap Bingo! *ops!*

:grimace:

kekeke.... but am guessing he wasn't very good if he was acting as a clown no? or perhaps he is good. and he has used his 'clown' mask to convince her to keep working while he does nothing all these years?????

5 hours ago, supergal99 said:

the last pic posted by @Annya is kinda distracting --> uniform fantasy ops !

kekeke....because of dramas like this, you assume the pilots may be hot but then you mostly see uncle types ajusshis pilots in the airport... LOL. :lol:

what just me here who can not wait to see this pilot couple doing romantic kisses :tongue::D,,,,, just because it's funny to see sh business to get a pilot for younger sister ,,, and can not wait to see the expression of the pilot when sh say feelings of love:heart::heart::heart:

@Lmangla May be the actor OTY was not available for photoshoot and the restaurant lady is not in poster.The one in pink is his sister.We are following this drama news and update from time it was announced none of the actor changed in it.

Maybe the husband was lazy bum to work and sun-hee must be the only person who gave him money so he found easy target.Let see ahead whats his deal.Why sobbing and crying ,hearing ur wife is having affair :rolleyes: while u like sexy type woman and are cheating her for don't know how long.

@supergal99 Is she going to hit her husband like that :lol:

That ahjushi pilot was really funny wedding invitation and lover quarrel talking such thing and rising woojin Blood pressure :lol:

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

How about betting when will be the Hot kisseu? Uh oh @Lmangla...:tongue:

LOL... well, we already had kisseu (accidental), hug-u (does air turbulence make it accidental or needed? hahahahha..), hand holding (well she grabbed his hand), seeing his hot chest all within 2 weeks. is there anything left for her to do? bwahahahah.... :lol:

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

is there anything left for her to do? bwahahahah.... :lol:

Psst... @Lmangla our cute SH has to *cough* feel those muscles.

We need some real action... 

Spoiler

JDsp4v1.jpg

Yess.. remove his clothes... ah i mean jacket ops!

j1zbFok.jpg

Up...up.. ya the legs:blink:

9ISSCQg.jpg

Tada! L:wub:ve Y:wub:ga! 

*touch touch his legs' muscles*

:glasses:

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Psst... @Lmangla our cute SH has to *cough* feel those muscles.

We need some real action... 

kekeke... :lol:

so chingus, shall we have "the muscly bet -- when will sun hee feel those woo jin's muscles for real?" not because she falls in his arms because of turbulence. not because her heel broke and he caught her. not because of whatever this drama can cook up. hahahaha.....

this new episode numbers are so confusing... so how do we do bet when @supergal99?

and we need a penalty. so how about those who win can change their DP to an airplane or pilot or something along that theme whereas, those who lose the bet will change their DP to a bowl of noodles or a clown. and don't worry chingus, the DP penalty is only for 3 days and all for fun. you can change it later!

@Lmangla I am game! Do you mean naked or clothed muscles? It will have to be their first proper kiss as Da Hae has a habit of holding the guy's arms during a kiss scene. She doesn't usually fling her arms around her partner unless it's a melo...

based on one hour episode, i would say the 12th episode. :wub:

Archived