[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

8 minutes ago, jongski said:

@triplem well at least there's no love triangle. Hope not. :D

As mentioned this  drama I'm waiting for. Hope  this one good. I'm expecting it to be good.

That’s true , I’m not keen on a love triangle either. I’m pretty excited for this as well 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@triplem @jongski 

I think there's love triangle according to poster caption   --

Lee joon hyuk -His caption reads, “You have to look closely to find beauty.” 

And 

Jang Dong-yoon -His caption reads, “You have to look for a long time to love.”

And 

Lee yoo bi- Her caption reads, “You too.”

From the jae wook and Min Ho captions it's totally a hint of love triangle and Lee yoo bi - you too I don't know for whom creating suspense. 

@Jillia thanks ❤

In teaser her first love was min ho  (Jang Dong-yoon ) and in relationship chart her first love jae wook (Lee joon hyuk ) they again starter to play with the feelings of viewers by poster's and teasers.:bawling:

Lee-Yoo-Bi-Jang-Dong-Yoon-768x432.jpg

“You Who Forgot Poetry” is a new type of medical drama that will revolve around the lives of the medical staff at a hospital. Unlike previous dramas of this genre, it will tell the stories of physical therapists, radiologists, medical interns, nurses, and other hospital workers.

Jang Dong Yoon will appear as a playful yet hard-working medical trainee named Shin Min Ho, and Lee Yoo Bi will portray an emotionally sensitive physical therapist named Woo Bo Young.

The preview begins with Jang Dong Yoon asking Lee Yoo Bi, “Do you like me?” A female voiceover recites the poem “Crush” by Lee Nam Il, which is fitting as the clip continues to show Lee Yoo Bi falling for Jang Dong Yoon.

The lovely tone of the preview then takes a comical turn as Lee Yoo Bi angrily shouts, “Shin Min Ho! I’m going to destroy you!” and charges at him while holding a pollack.

“You Who Forgot Poetry” will air on March 26 at 9:30 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “Cross.”

soompi

This page always has updates. I'm happy. Thanks @RPM

This drama. It could be sleeper hit.  Underrated. We don't know yet but. This is one of the drama's I've been waiting to premiere.

The story centers with the unsung heroes in the hospitals. PT. RT. RN, etc.  And I've mentioned this already in previous pages, I like the way Jang Dong Yoon acts. There's always the quiet way but still  give emotions.  You need to watch Solomon's Perjury to see what I mean. Good to see Lee Jung Hyuk in another drama.  Last time I watched him was in Secret Forest. I'm not actually familiar with the actor but I've probably seen him in other dramas.

Yahhh! Bae Doona sent a food truck to LJH. @jongski check out Naked Fireman. It’s a 4 episode drama where LJH is lead. It’s crime / mystery with romance. It was a good watch .  I agree that this drama could be a sleeper hit. The ones that have a lot of fanfare end up disappointing me a lot of times 

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 2:47 AM, jeijei said:

I'll write a rap poem description for each character lols

The male leads look alike. It's like before and after med school + residency

I'm waiting 

Archived