[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poetry. Jang Dong Yoon. Medical drama. Going to check this. Even if JDY a second choice to replace the actor who declined, I'm happy he's got lead here. I didn't watch school 2017 ( not really fond) but I like JDY and wonderful acting in Solomon's Perjury.

96cc1d4401825b0df093e0b3364b59dc.jpg

I'm so excited for my two favourite ones.

(I'm not sure but when I googletranslate the naver news --it seems like jang Dong yoon character having crush on Lee yoobi character since college time in drama )

c14be2294152dccc9a75fd37284c25d8.jpg

I'm still in confusion for male lead Lee joon hyuk - Jang dong yoon 

But I know in medical drama anything can be possible even if you are second lead(like in the third hospital drama ).

Thanks for the teasers. This is medical drama and story about other hospital staffs what's their lives are like

“You Who Forgot Poetry” has already garnered interest for being a medical drama with a fresh perspective—instead of focusing on doctors, the drama will follow the lives of other hospital workers, such as nurses, physical therapists, technicians, and interns. " 

I'm going to watch this.  I hope this will be good one.

It's nice to see a drama that gives life to other unsung heroes in the medical field. From reading the plot, our leads are Physical Therapists. It's like this drama is the appetizer for the main course which the other medical drama Life ( from the FoS PD).

@triplem me to thought comedical staff in hilarious way until I read your post.....:love::joy: I hope someone sub. The teasers. 

( IT'S too much surprising they release 4 teasers and MBC needs to learn from tvn -Mbc drama the great seducer scheduled before this drama and there's not even a single teaser yet)

09dafd3065a130f318f0c360646416de.jpg

2b3973b2a09e99779c03f7ea6d035219.jpg

2c19e0b90f912f8179378e15758bb7da.jpg

12 hours ago, jongski said:

Hey is this pre produced and how many episodes? I check first page there's no info.  I actually prefer 8-12 episodes.

I don't think so it's a pre produced drama because if it's gonna be pre produced then by this time it's already wrap up but they recently done casting so it's not pre produced.

Episode no. There is no info about it on any site but I think normal 16 episode drama .

Archived