[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all, why are all the shows on Monday and Tuesday! I love all the behind the scenes images from this one so far. Thank you for posting them all @RPM:heart:

Monday/Tuesday Lineup: Radio Romance ends next week. The Great Seducer just started this week, Should We Kiss First is around halfway through, Waikiki was extended by 3 weeks, and now A Poem a Day is about to premier. 

And then it gets better since Switch and My Ajusshi are premiering next week and the week one Wednesday's and Thursdays.

It looks like the broadcasting drama slump is over. Hopefully we get at least one great drama each day of the week.

Woo Bo Young (Lee Yoo Bi, The Scholar Who Walks the Night) has been a physical therapist for 3 years. She once wanted to be a poet, but her family’s poor finances meant she always had to make the practical choice in life. Therefore, Woo Bo Young left writing. She chose the most unappreciated job in medicine and works as a physical therapist, abandoning her dream.

But a poet can leave her poetry; that doesn’t mean it will leave her. Ye Jae Wook (Lee Joon Hyuk, Stranger) is a physical therapist and educator. He has recently been appointed the team leader at the hospital where Woo Bo Young works.

Shin Min Ho (Jang Dong Yoon, School 2017) is a trainee physical therapist, but he has little interest in the field. He is only there because his grades weren’t good enough for medical school. This was unacceptable to his parents, who are both doctors, and he is stuck being a physical therapist. As the three butt heads and try to help people while doctors get all the credit, the unappreciated angels of medicine soon

find that the poetry of life comes at you, one day at a time. Also known as “You Who Forgot Poetry,” A Poem a Day is directed by Han Sang Jae and written by Myung Soo Hyun (Let’s Drink), Baek Sun Woo (High Kick 3), and Choi Boi Rim. 

An aspiring poet must make a tough choice between her dreams and making ends meet, but just because she's put down her pen doesn't mean the words won't find their way back to her.

DRAMAFEVER 

28763739_1908234252540832_29151692549930

After watching the video it's feel like Jang Dong-yoon and Lee yoo bi are main couple. 

Even in official trailer only Jang Dong-yoon and Lee yoo bi are together. I'm happy for him  (My dae hwi ❤ )

I think they could pair Lee Chae Young’s character with LJH , if the two younger leads are meant to be. Honestly Lee Chae Young has this matured sexy vibe about her & might look better with LJH’s character who is older 

@RPM Is there a highlight video? 

Archived