Ayame

Alright! For this week, I'll be posting gifs from the magazine photoshoot they did! 

giphy.gif

I love that Minki massaged Somin's neck after! (that pose though HAHA)

giphy.gif

This moment was also cute! Minki and his poor knees 

giphy.gif

I kept rewatching this part. Minki slowly walking towards Somin's side.. and Somin's cute heart! 

Alsooo Minki and Somin looking at their pictures.

giphy.gif

"They really look good together."

We know that already, Minki. HAHA. 

And here's Somin taking a picture of their pictures.

giphy.gif

I totally relate with lurking in youtube, this forum, IG and everywhere I can watch/read anything about SoMinki. Welcome to the shipping life :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Wah.. so min seok already knew sominki b4 BTIMFL.. its so sweet to know they close each other.. 

Off topic, in DOTS, there's been news that min seok is d one who knew about song song couple from d start.. sjk n shk were bought min seok a present like refrigerator and something else (i forgot).. and funny things said they gave those things for min seok to close his mouth..lol.

I wonder if min seok knew something about minki couple.. if minki has nothing going on (more than friend), then both will took selfie n post it to IG just like min seok n ga eun did.. but minki didnt do it.. so? :D

And i like d fact that so min real name is yoon ji (what is her family name btw?).. 

But its cute that their name resemble similar to each other.. so min - min ki - min seok..

Also d character name: so ji - ji ho - ho rang.. so cute isnt?

Her real name is actually Kim Yoon Ji :)

15 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Wah.. so min seok already knew sominki b4 BTIMFL.. its so sweet to know they close each other.. 

Off topic, in DOTS, there's been news that min seok is d one who knew about song song couple from d start.. sjk n shk were bought min seok a present like refrigerator and something else (i forgot).. and funny things said they gave those things for min seok to close his mouth..lol.

I wonder if min seok knew something about minki couple.. if minki has nothing going on (more than friend), then both will took selfie n post it to IG just like min seok n ga eun did.. but minki didnt do it.. so? :D

And i like d fact that so min real name is yoon ji (what is her family name btw?).. 

But its cute that their name resemble similar to each other.. so min - min ki - min seok..

Kim is her family name

2 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

Her real name is actually Kim Yoon Ji :)

Ohh thank u for ur info chingu.. :D

Btw, look at minki been serious at BTIMFL prescon, i think so min really pay attention to what he had been said.. and she even nod her head a bit (like she was agree with his statement?)

Actually i didnt know about d details, but i've read about park si hoo news b4 and he was really did sleep with d girl when he was drunk so d case is true.. but i read news about minki, told that its only misunderstanding bcoz of wrong identity? So minki is just unlucky bcoz he was at wrong place n wrong time?

2 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

So Min’s real name is Kim Yoon Ji! Haha!! really sounds like Ji Ho! I’m imagining Min-Ki calling her Yoon Ji ah!! Hahahahaha!!

This is my first scene that can make me both flutter n laugh so hard.. :D

#thisismyfirsttime

Can imagine this bts scene? Minki usually laugh a lot in some of bts.. so how about this bts? Should be felt so funny.. lol.

And this is d first time to see so min kiss so passionate with wide open lips..

When JH felt fluttered just by simple words from se hee.. 

#thisismyfirsttime

Yes, me too.. or should i said all of us will feel d same way as her when someone said just a simple words?

I mean, lets say someone told u that u r kind.. or pretty.. or amazing.. could it give us a lot of strength n motivation for us? And i remember when se hee said to JH that her face looks d same with ir without make up.. awww.. :D

So.. always spread a good words to each other everyday... :D

It’s so funny how other ships feel like they are having a “competition “ with us , especially everytime  we post something lol while wet just spazzing on our ship only with 0 cares for others lolol. 

I was pretty shocked when I watched the bts vids of JH and SH romantic scenes. As an actor who has experienced doing 'steamy scenes' (on FTE), LMK seemed blushing doing less sexy scenes with JSM on BTIMFL. Perhaps it's because he was on a long hiatus before and the BTIMFL set environment was warm and not strict? 

6 minutes ago, eunji18 said:

I was pretty shocked when I watched the bts vids of JH and SH romantic scenes. As an actor who has experienced doing 'steamy scenes' (on FTE), LMK seemed blushing doing less sexy scenes with JSM on BTIMFL. Perhaps it's because he was on a long hiatus before and the BTIMFL set environment was warm and not strict? 

Ikr he seemed like a schoolboy during those bts, so weird seeing him like that. But that’s exactly what makes those bts even more valuable. 

51 minutes ago, meiil said:

It’s so funny how other ships feel like they are having a “competition “ with us , especially everytime  we post something lol while wet just spazzing on our ship only with 0 cares for others lolol. 

I have observed that too Chingu. That is why i dont anymore lurk there.  Good thing, SoMinKi shippers are just cool... 

i am glad that @ahhhjummahhhjo (thank you Chingu) reminded  us about shipping being a marathon.  I keep that in mind you know... 

i came across a statement of a marathon trainer ( sorry i forgot his name) who said, "the measure of a successful race is not solely in winning, but in smaller steps we take to reach the finish line and how we learn and grow along the way." 

I believe we are on the right track. Let us continue being cool and just enjoy all that are being shared here in this thread while at the same time learning from one another.  CHEERS!

33 minutes ago, meiil said:

Ikr he seemed like a schoolboy during those bts, so weird seeing him like that. But that’s exactly what makes those bts even more valuable. 

I can see that the old lmk and the now lmk is different. Like some people said here (I do apologize for not remembering your usernames), he's changed. He's maturer now. Sadly, it's true that his image was bad in the past (I read some articles about his scandals and netizens gave him so many bad comments). But I think everyone makes mistakes and the best ones are they who want to change themselves to be the better. 

JSM seemed get along with him on the set and jeju trip. I'm sure she knew about his past scandal (Every star did some research about her/his co star, right) But she treats him so well. JSM and LMK's (can I say) friendship is undeniable. I love their chemistry.

2 minutes ago, eunji18 said:

I can see that the old lmk and the now lmk is different. Like some people said here (I do apologize for not remembering your usernames), he's changed. He's maturer now. Sadly, it's true that his image was bad in the past (I read some articles about his scandals and netizens gave him so many bad comments). But I think everyone makes mistakes and the best ones are they who want to change themselves to be the better. 

Before, LMK was this awkward but charming guy in Xman. He is quite mischievous on his IG or some interviews before, but he is quite a quiet guy. From his previous interviews, he does seemed like a very lonely guy (wishing to be in a relationship) and have had his taste of vices (especially drinking, smoking, clubbing etc.). MK now seemed more quiet, careful and mature. From time to time, we can see his mischievous side, but not as wild as before.

On the "scandals" part, if I recall he only had one and that was last year (2016).

7 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

Before, LMK was this awkward but charming guy in Xman. He is quite mischievous on his IG or some interviews before, but he is quite a quiet guy. From his previous interviews, he does seemed like a very lonely guy (wishing to be in a relationship) and have had his taste of vices (especially drinking, smoking, clubbing etc.). MK now seemed more quiet, careful and mature. From time to time, we can see his mischievous side, but not as wild as before.

On the "scandals" part, if I recall he only had one and that was last year (2016).

I'm not sure about this one, but it came out during the FTE promo. Hope it's not true. 

Archived