[Drama 2018] Cross, 크로스

larus

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jun So Min Shows Dedication And Passion As She Prepares For Role In Drama “Cross”

jun-so-min-11.jpg

Jun So Min shared her excitement and determination about returning with new drama “Cross”!

The production team of tvN’s upcoming drama “Cross” released new teaser images of Jun So Min immersed in her role as a hospital coordinator.

Jun So Min’s character in the drama, Go Ji In, is the only daughter of head of Sunlim Hospital’s Organ Transplant Center, Go Jung Hoon (played by Jo Jae Hyun).

Go Ji In is a competent and cheerful character who had lived abroad for a long time. She has a confident and bold personality, and she pities her father for his isolation and loneliness. The character also falls for genius doctor Kang In Kyu (played by Go Kyung Pyo), who reminds Go Ji In of her father.

jun-so-min-2.jpg

In preparation for her role, Jun So Min visited a real life hospital. The actress observed an operation, and even took part in medical practical training. She also received education as a hospital coordinator to better understand the career of her character.

Jun So Min shared, “I’m very nervous and excited to star in a production after a long time.”

She explained, “Go Ji In is a lively and righteous character who completed residency training abroad, and returned to Korea to work as an organ transplant coordinator with her father. I haven’t felt the passionate atmosphere of drama sets in a while, so I think it will be a fun experience. Please look forward to it!”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/02/jun-min-shows-dedication-passion-prepares-role-drama-cross/

Go Kyung Pyo And Jo Jae Hyun Are Intense Doctors In Upcoming Drama “Cross”

Jo-Jae-Hyun-Go-Kyung-Pyo.png
Following the first script reading of upcoming medical drama “Cross,” tvN released stills of actors Go Kyung Pyo and Jo Jae Hyun acting passionately in their first surgery scene.

“Cross” is about Kang In Kyu (played by Go Kyung Pyo) who becomes a doctor and volunteers at a prison medical office in order to get revenge against those who brutally murdered his father 13 years ago. Go Jung Hoon (played by Jo Jae Hyun) is an optimistic doctor who embraces everything, including Kang In Kyu’s rage, and Go Ji In (Jun So Min) is his only daughter who is also a quirky and charming hospital intern.

In the revealed stills, Go Kyung Pyo and Jo Jae Hyun are in the middle of a surgery. They are both wearing blue scrubs with white masks that cover half of their faces. The way the sharply gaze at each other heights the tension, and the sight of them focusing on the surgery is charismatic. The scene is very important because it shows their intelligent surgical skills and their rocky relationship, so there was a lot of tension while filming it.

Jo-Jae-Hyun-Go-Kyung-Pyo2.png

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/03/go-kyung-pyo-jo-jae-hyun-intense-doctors-upcoming-drama-cross/

tvN The first meeting of the protagonists of the drama 'Cross',  two people were caught in a car accident. 

2018010809040998588-540x486.jpg

Before the broadcast, 'Cross' revealed a photo of a scene where the two people are facing a dizzying moment in a traffic accident. Red blood is dripping from the head of GoKyungPyo with the airbag, with smoke. Jeon Sang-min showed contact with someone with uneasy eyes looking at the wounded scene and revealed the urgency of the accident scene.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1390814

Watch: Go Kyung Pyo Heads Down A Dark Path In Teaser For New Medical Drama “Cross”

go-kyung-pyo.png

The new drama from tvN, titled “Cross,” also stars Jo Jae Hyun and Jun So Min in a story about a man (Go Kyung Pyo) who becomes a doctor and volunteers at a prison medical facility in order to get revenge on those who murdered his father 13 years ago.

The teaser fully embraces the darker side of his character, with the other doctors picking up on subtle signs that something is wrong with this man. Jun So Min at one point asks him, “Why, as a young person, are you thinking that way? Aren’t you a doctor?” Go Kyung Pyo replies, “I’m different from the other doctors. I didn’t become a doctor to save lives.”

However, Jo Jae Hyun tries to steer him in the right direction, advising him, “You could ruin your whole life.” Despite this, something terrible happens in an operating room at the end of the teaser, with the drama leaving it in doubt whether it was done accidentally or deliberately by Go Kyung Pyo.

The teaser ends with the ominous words, “I’m going to take my revenge in the cruelest, most painful way possible, I promise.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/13/watch-go-kyung-pyo-heads-dark-path-teaser-new-medical-drama-cross/

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Is it because it’s set in a Prison? But it sets the dark tone for the drama. The teasers look pretty good

I am slightly concern about JSM being the female lead. I have enjoyed watching Something About 1% & like her there. So am trying to shake off that image of her. Fingers crossed that she can have good chemistry with GKP.

If I want to compare with "Prison", there is no surgery room in prison.....they even dont have much equipment. 

Let wait n see but currently I really like the teaser.

On 14.01.2018 at 6:00 AM, kentangbakar said:

If I want to compare with "Prison", there is no surgery room in prison.....they even dont have much equipment. 

I don`t think the prisons have surgery rooms. From what I see in movies, the prisoners are taken to the hospital in town for surgeries but who knows. Maybe there are some prisons with a good facilities that includes surgery rooms too.  

Maybe Kang In Kyu (Go Kyung Pyo ) is a surgeon but he volunteers to work in the prison as a general physician and, if necessary, he assists the other doctors in the surgeries in the Hospital city, when the prisioners need the operation. We have to see what is really going on.

Go Kyung Pyo Shares How He Prepared To Portray His 3rd Doctor Role In “Cross”

Go-Kyung-Pyo3.jpg

“Cross” is a story about Kang In Kyu (Go Kyung Pyo) who becomes a doctor and volunteers at a medical facility in order to get revenge on those who murdered his father 13 years ago. He is joined by an optimistic doctor named Go Jung Hoon (Jo Jae Hyun) and his daughter who works as a hospital intern named Go Ji In (Jun So Min).

“Cross” is a highly anticipated drama for its talented cast and crew. It will be directed by Shin Yong Hwi, who directed OCN’s highest viewership ratings drama “Tunnel” in 2017. The script was written by Choi Min Suk who was awarded the Best Screenplay at the 48th Daejong Film Awards for the film “Blind.”

Go Kyung Pyo said, “Kang In Kyu is a cool-headed and careful character who lives with the burden of his past. I think the line, ‘My life is already over,’ from the special teaser clip captured it well. Also, there’s a four character idiom that talks about sacrificing yourself for revenge, and I think it’s a good expression for his situation where he goes back and forth between the prison and the hospital. Kang In Kyu is someone who lives a horrible life and I just live an ordinary life.”

Go-Kyung-Pyo2.jpg

The actor revealed he observed an actual liver transplant surgery and prepared with hands-on experience. He explained, “I heard from advisers about surgical techniques and post-surgery care, which helped me when I was studying the script. I also learned how to do CPR and sutures through real medical practice that allowed me to experience more than what I saw in dramas and books. I will work hard to create the character Kang In Kyu in this good drama ‘Cross.'”

read more https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/16/go-kyung-pyo-shares-how-he-prepared-to-portray-his-third-doctor-role-in-cross/

Archived