1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

I am going to casually drop in here since I became a fan after his recent drama :kiss_wink:

@cenching I know! I also find him good looking. Like a manly classy type of guy.

I think a lot of people dont find him good looking bc of his eyes. At least I have seen those comments.

He got a very cute eyes!!! What not to like....:love:  I love the chicky almond monolid Chinese eyes.... I wish I have it....haha...He is a manly man, I love my man to be manly and my girl to be girly. I can’t stand those K Pop “guys” who wears more BB Cream than me....I watched Keep Running with Nine Percent as the guests. For a whole episode I resisted the urges to wipe my monitor off from their BB Cream, CC Cream, Cushions, Foundation, highlight, shadings, baking etc etc....:skull:

1 hour ago, yclove said:

Ha ha ! @cenching, fancy seeing you here!   You are our super detective in a couple-shipping forum ( wink,wink) which  is going south !! 

I also notice his costume on stage are all shirts and business pants and even ties! I first saw him in Princess Agents and wondered what the K pop singer Henry was doing there ! But I liked him immediately.

Heavy Sweetness is the 2nd time I saw him and I must say he bowled me over with his charm! 

I watched him in Sweet Dreams, he is so cute...a kind like damsel in distress......:joy: I really love all of his outfits....rarely see a young man so well dressed nowadays....

I think I will have to pass Ash, too much angst for my taste.....Sweet Dreams is very sweet, diabetes inducer....every single scene of them together made my tooth aches from the overload sugar, cotton candy and chocolate....:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Btw, I watched him in last year of Dad, Where are we going? He was the apprentice dad and LiQin is the apprentice guest mommy. He is so gentle with his “daughter” and Gosh, this guy got a perfect complexion, in the island under the sizzling sun he looks flawless and slightly pinkish while the other dads were burned badly....  :lol:

In SD, Reba and him looked so good together. I know Reba isn’t an outstanding actress but she has a talent of creating good chemistry with her CP. She looks so convincing as a girl in love either with DengLun, ZBB or Venga Gao even LuoJin. In SD I did develop a SML Syndrome....Only slightly...:lol:

Btw, did any of you notice that ChenMo DengLun’s character bff in SD looks a lot like young HuGe? The smile and the twinkle in his eyes?

• Like 3

I just realized his next drama is also a flower related drama. Was he going for a theme? 

liYitong1.png

@cenching

I am usually not a fan of Reba's acting but she did well with this role. It just fit her and they are cute together on screen. They are the highlight of the drama lol

No SML syndrome for me, he kind of annoyed me :lol: I liked ChenMo. Dont know if he looks like a young HuGe, for some reason HuGe just looks like Mei Changsu to me :lol:

Now I feel like I should watch that variety show. Maybe after I am done with both HSALF and Sweet Dreams. I tried the Keyman show but really not my style, at least the first episode. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

He has a few popular ships right now, but his manager is like "single" LOL

His manager recently shooting down all these rumors. I guess that is what happens when you get more popular.

Hahaha he was linked up with his ex n MSC n some other ppl.. So his manager had to say he is single!! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

He has a few popular ships right now, but his manager is like "single" LOL

His manager recently shooting down all these rumors. I guess that is what happens when you get more popular.

He is single good looking popular and working with many lovely single ladies.....It's not a miracle if he got many ships.....Before SD, I always like him with Brigitte Qiao. They looked so cute together too and now Reba.....Both Reba and DL are hard working young rising stars that have bright future. They can't afford to be in a serious relationship now....Beside both of them need to work on their acting skill....I think his ex is cute and good looking....:naughty:

Btw talking about good looking monolid stars, Shawn Dou is another one but DL's not only monolid but slanting up with almond shaped as well. I like him in modern drama bcoz he is a well dressed young man but his looks suited ancient look very well. He looks like a classical Chinese painting man with his classic features....

• Like 6
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahaha he was linked up with his ex n MSC n some other ppl.. So his manager had to say he is single!! 

yeah saw that. Someone asked his manager if he was back with his ex and he was like "not in this life"

I have seen like three trends with his manager this past month, he randomly answer questions. 

11 hours ago, cenching said:

He is single good looking popular and working with many lovely single ladies.....It's not a miracle if he got many ships.....Before SD, I always like him with Brigitte Qiao. They looked so cute together too and now Reba.....Both Reba and DL are hard working young rising stars that have bright future. They can't afford to be in a serious relationship now....Beside both of them need to work on their acting skill....I think his ex is cute and good looking....:naughty:

Btw talking about good looking monolid stars, Shawn Dou is another one but DL's not only monolid but slanting up with almond shaped as well. I like him in modern drama bcoz he is a well dressed young man but his looks suited ancient look very well. He looks like a classical Chinese painting man with his classic features....

well now I like him with YangZi, they are so cute in HSALF and they have known each other since they were 19-20. But I think they are just buddies. 

His ex is very pretty. 

Totally forgot about Shawn. I am sorry Shawn :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@mrsyooknit

He is very comfortable with YangZi and vice versa....They worked together minimal in 3 dramas so they know each other very well. Beside YangZi is in a long term relationship with someone I forget his name....:lol:

I noticed DengLun is very comfortable with BQ too but so stiff with Reba in SD’s PressCon even though in bts they were playing around. Maybe they wanted to avoid being linked together...He is so sweet with every female big small old young....:lol: He will fix their hair, treated them gently, showered them with attention, spoke gently. He treated his child in Dad, where are we going? like a lady....:lol: 

Btw, this thread is so quiet.....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Media day for his drama with AB

006hc7wLgy1furx6xri2uj30es0m80ty.jpg

006hc7wLgy1furx6xkfr5j30es0m8wfi.jpg

my poor XuFeng :bawling:

006GURAgly1fus6hhtw4zg30kr0ebhe5.gif

8908c55fgy1fus6g30gq8j21kw11x0zy.jpg

@cenching

She broke up with her bf recently :/ I liked her with her ex but since that is over now I ship her with Deng Lun :ph34r:

Probably wanted to avoid any rumors with Reba since her fanbase is bigger it could have lead to problems. Very few active forum members that like Deng Lun :P  but he is getting more popular 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I too have become  a big fan of him coz of HSALF.  I  think  he  is suited for both the modern and period clothes.  He looks very good in both.   He dresses very well with perfect fit classic polo's and pants.

I finished watching SD too while waiting for HSALF english ST and to avoid the mid portion of the drama.  I felt in SD, they had good rapport but there were too many fillers.  But i liked them both.  they had very good chemistry. 

i heard he smokes but does not drink.  Is it true?  

this is an old article when  he was dating his ex Gina.  

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2016/08/l♥ve-bug-report-gina-jin-caught-being-chummy-with-deng-lun.html

BTW, is he doing any project with Victoria Song too?  I love her so much.  She is one multi talented girl.  

• Like 4