12 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

True Friends will probably air next year. 

Anyone you guys want Deng Lun to work with? 

For me: YangZi again :P , Zhao Liying, Li Qin, Mao Xiaotong

I drawn to pretty...:P I love him with Reba visually....they looked stunning together....Reba isn't that great in acting but she looks great on screen, honestly DengLun isn't great in acting too but he is unforgettable the moment you laid your eyes on him.....Both are blessed with good looks and seems to be born to be a star not to mention they are natural stan attractors.......... So yes, I would like them to be in a light rom-com not a heavy one like Ashes.....

• Like 1

On 9/30/2018 at 5:58 AM, mrsyooknit said:

True Friends will probably air next year. 

Anyone you guys want Deng Lun to work with? 

For me: YangZi again :P , Zhao Liying, Li Qin, Mao Xiaotong

The next drama Deng will work with Ma Sichun again.

Hello everyone! Done reading your posts and grateful to all of you for keeping this forum. :)

I’m Dilreba’s fan and it was thru watching her in Sweet Dreams that I got to know Deng Lun. I was also won over by him in SD but it was in Ashes of Love that he got totally etched in my fangirl’s :heart:. He and Yang Zi were great. 

If you want to drown in his smiles, here’s an FMV compilation of his sweet smiles. 

Looking forward to his next drama. 

• Like 2