[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

14 minutes ago, valc22 said:

Reporter(i guess) asked mh "when can we hear good news from u?"

And he was like “me? *cough* aigoo coz m born in 91, just 28 yrs old...still need to work hard”

Reporter “u can call us to your wedding”, mh “okay, i got it”

p.s. i can't stop laughing...u guys seriously needa thank god that i'm still awake 6sth in the morning 

feel like the reporter knows sth isn't it? I think I'm not the only one? Let's compare with the question for YH,

Reporter: "Aren't u envious?"

YH: "I'm very envious...I will someday...sorry I'm startled, didn't know there'd be question for me"

He should answer like YH ...I will someday ...:D

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

@valc22 thank you fr your translations. He can just say not yet ..etc . ..no need to mention he was born in 91 and only 28 years old.Why he need to highlight his year born. So means he think tht he still young and dun think to get married. ....good or bad news chingu ...:blink:

Must also thank @valc22 for the tranlsation, so bless to have u around and so glad u r still awake else we all need to wait so long to know what he said. 

In radio star he said he wanted to get married young, why he need to say this here? My thoughts are from his reactions, he is most likely dating. However, his answers could either mean what his latest thinking is or has been caught off guard by the question so anyhow say something to get out of the situation. 

My gosh, now worried about whether we will ever see the wedding bells soon, as in this year, if not, not in favour of HJW. 

4 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Yup totally @icyphoenix

Anw got some stuff to do tonight so wont be here till late but just wanted to say maybe i am too deep in delulu but this doesn't change my view that we will get a wedding sometime this year.  Hahahahahahah

MH!!!!!! Lololol

And fyi I am so tickled by his response that while I was laughing my 3 yo drew a huge Sun on the living room floor in PERMANENT MARKER. OMG

KMH on the roll !! Lol!!

I can't help but laugh at him.. I don't know how the cough came.. He was perfectly fine when he was congratulating  hyun ryu jin..  

10 hours ago, lilowon said:

Welcome Chingus, @stargazerwannabe  @saccharomyces  @cyberOV  @jameskimma there's no better time than now to jump on board...glad you've made the choice to join the MinWon Family...hope you enjoy this trip as we journey on with our Couple to reach their destination.:D  

"Do you wanna go to the toilet?":blink: Thanks, @happyy you always crack me up:lol:

KMH's face looks so funny here, just like has a stomach ache :)

3 minutes ago, valc22 said:

And (in my pov la) the reporter's response to MH's answer was kinda like teasing "yah yah yah i got it (perfunctorily), juz call us there (don't do private wedding)"

Hahahahaha exactly!! My reaction was the same!! 

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

U expect him to tell I want to get married soon!!  That is really something else.. I think he gave the middle one.. He didnt deny that he will marry soon or not.. He just said he needs to work that doesn't associate with marriage.. It's like he is giving excuses lolz

Maybe something like "if it happens u will know", which is quite a typical line? Lol. 

6 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

so indirectly there is scret meaning bout his answer. Mb i am not good with this. I feel unhappy when he said he is just 28 years old  . I am confused :blink:

I'm more worried than unhappy. However, his reactions was indeed very funny, the "me" and cough.....  ha ha ha

so indirectly there is scret meaning bout his answer. Mb i am not good with this. I feel unhappy when he said he is just 28 years old  . I am confused :blink:

He didn't knew what to say he was like caught!! He wanted to come up with some excuse!! I felt he mumbled away!! 

8 minutes ago, cslove said:

Maybe something like "if it happens u will know", which is quite a typical line? Lol. 

His brain might have not worked at that time!! Lol KMH I m bucking u up !! Don't disappoint me!! 

P. S.  If he didn't cough n say it without anything I wud be dissapointed!! 

Did u guys notice after the questions were over, he ran to his dear life!! 

5 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

Hmmm don't know but his face gave away.I don't feel unhappy coz i am not expecting anything lol.Regarding marriage we still don't know ji wonnie feeling hahaha(she hasn't been asked questions about marriage lately?).To me he looked bit nervous and thr reporter lol he asked him to call on his wedding hahaha

2 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

I think he was just caught off guard hahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Maybe he will feel bad and drop us a hint in the next few days

*High five* chingu!! 

Same thoughts here!!.. Hope he doesn't disappoint us!! 

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

He didn't knew what to say he was like caught!! He wanted to come up with some excuse!! I felt he mumbled away!! 

His brain might have not worked at that time!! Lol KMH I m bucking u up !! Don't disappoint me!! 

P. S.  If he didn't cough n say it without anything I wud be dissapointed!! 

Lol ! I have to AGREE with this ...

As  i feel like he ws telling us shipper i ws born in 91! The age gap with hjw ... cos many tag them both in IG ..he sure know bout us. 

Aigoo ...how long we hv to wait ...pls let my ship sail this time. <_<

I m really unsure abt jiwonie side.. I don't know!! But she is really suspicious nowadays!!  She didn't even attend the premiere of the movie with HJW her friend!!.. She is really behaving weird!!.. No IG updates too!! 

Hahahahahaha he didn't have time to think yeah i should make it clear to shippers that gap between hjw n me is big.Guys we should always prepare for any kind of news we can only wish good coz don't know their inner feeling.But at the same time things look good yeah some times its tiring waiting but sighh that how shippers life is .Sorry no offense to anyone :heart: may be i am being too optimistic

Archived