[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

@littlebluecat @lyserose So so so GLAD to know I'm not the only one who finds KNG's hands attractive! And I went straight to watch him play the flute after it is recommended~ and gosh, YES, his fingers look really good! :heart: And it looks best when they intertwine with KAJ's! :tongue: That description of large and assuring hands are EPIC~ because thats exactly how I feel when I see him hold KAJ's hands. :wub:  @boingboingracquet Yes yes! His forearms TOOO!!! Someone mentioned that his entire body proportion is nice~ not the buff type, but lanky and has lean muscles....which is TOTALLY THE TYPE I LIKE! Honestly, I've personally always ALWAYS found guys who are tall, lanky and lean wayyyy more attractive :blush:  plus, I gotta agree that Malaysian guys seldom have that type of proportion~ hahaha, because I'm Malaysian too! So glad to have found fellow country(wo)men here~ "kita boleh!" keke :D~ and yes, I'm facing the same problem of not having anyone to spazz with too....hence, end up scrolling thru this forum thruout my day in the office, while bottling up all my desire to reply because I can't while working :lol: 

@sight_stv @yoitsmcrt hello fellow Song-song shippers! Nice to see you again here~ I was at the Song-song thread too but usually a silent reader ~ posted only once or twice~ SO INCREDIBLY GLAD that that ship SAILED! I was soooo happy when the official marriage announcement was made that I was literally "high" for 2 entire days....even went for a dinner celebration with my friend who's a shipper as well....hahahaha~ earn weird looks from my colleagues left, right, center. :lol: I think I'll be just as "high", if not more "high", when KNG - KAJ confirms their relationship! I might end up SQUEALING + BEAMING for a whole entire week! :grin: And I soooo AGREE that KNG-KAJ has alot, ALOT of similarities with Song-song. And one that I find very profound is during their interviews together -- KAJ always seem to take the back seat during those interviews and allow KNG to lead (which I found was what SHK did too when with SJK). Also, KAJ always has this "quiet fascinated and ready to smile/laugh" expression on when she's with KNG (something I saw as well in SHK, particularly at the HongKong Press Conference). To me, these are very solid signs of her interests towards KNG, hehehehe. :blush:

@xxPeepsxx  I must say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for translating that side commentary! Seriously appreciate it! I've watched that clip sooooo many times and yet still couldn't fully understand it with my limited korean. NOMU KUMAWOYOOO.

12 hours ago, badassanns said:

liveup184.gif?extra=etOhcYKAqz2P4hzwsyAX8R4lOoRd77ZIyIbX84ODAO8HV1l2XvYqmvcieStUTbg-hHTaxFB26pRORnEUZwguXckASS6T4GdKxnhsBccpUoYUHYOONIwb5FxyIKMiNez1wi9LqfoZ5Zw

And ohohoh! KAJ seems to really like to pull KNG's garment! She did the same too in another BTS! kekekekeke!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@iamemilykay yes right?! i dont know but i got the same vibes when i ship songsong couple :D, we can feel the same vibes between these 2 couples right? both resemble so much.  Love every word on your post! songsong ship is already perfectly sailed lol :wub: now i think its time for us to sail our kimkim couple / gum couple ship lol! their chemistry is very great off/onair. We just can hope there is something that we can spazz soon, especially after our KAJ finish her fanmeet! :D 

13 hours ago, sight_stv said:

@mantleprey you can watch between 0:12 until 0:41 when SHK is keep looking on the soldier abs lol, SJK get jealous and said SHK is too immersed in the acting 

and now compare it with this when KAJ keep looking on japanese soldier and KNG get jealous lol, different drama but the same feels :wub: songsong ended married and our kimkim will be?.... :D:D:D

@sight_stv thanks for the BTS! It is so odd that co-stars will feel jealous unless there is an attraction or crush going on.

in this LUTYN BTS ep11, there is some translation which I got off IG and youtube which showed KNG's jealousy. And i think from this episode he started staring more at KAJ such that she is aware of it.

0:44 - *HI pointing to Jap soldier* and said "why do you look at him?"

0:58 - *HI stared at YK who was looking at Jap soldier* HI said: "where are you looking at right now?" (Jealous) (How dare you, YK)

1:19 - *when PDnim told YK to switch the position" YK said "Yes", HI to the kids: "Yaaaa!! Call your mother, what's wrong with your mother."

PDnim said: "why does YK listens so well this time."

1:30 - YK forgot which scene this is. YK said "wait, wake up and concentrate" HI laughed.

2:27 - *HI holding YK's hands* while she was feeding him with the sweet potato. YK was taken aback and pulled out her hands.

2:37 - HI said: "call Omma!" YK said "No...not yet", HI laughed and said "not yet?"

2:47 - HI puts flower in YK's hair and fainted because she's too pretty. Haha

So much flirting going on here! :wub: This KNG is so bold and KAJ probably felt that he has a crush on her. 

34 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

@badassanns KAJ eonnie, why you so cute? Hahahaa. I wonder how KNG reacted when she's being so cute playing with his garments

@minbongyi she legit tried to get his attention :wub: 

I can't even with the ways they interact with each other throughout all the preparations for the show / the show itself, they reached insane level of chemistry from the very beginning, I gotta say I started shipping them that moment when I first saw the teaser (when YK goes clubbing and encounters with HI outside her office), I mean those looks....oh god

10 minutes ago, badassanns said:

@minbongyi she legit tried to get his attention :wub: 

I can't even with the ways they interact with each other throughout all the preparations for the show / the show itself, they reached insane level of chemistry from the very beginning, I gotta say I started shipping them that moment when I first saw the teaser (when YK goes clubbing and encounters with HI outside her office), I mean those looks....oh god

Ikr. Her expression is a gold. Like a child. Can't help but love her more. Lol

Their mature visual is no joke. And I really enjoyed their moments. This is so strange thinking that tomorrow would be no LUTYN. I wish it has 20 episode. So I can have a chance to see KNG and KAJ more. Lol. I might rewatched again this weekend

4 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

@shiqin3381 that's brilliant!! hahahaha...looks kind of more like KNG though  >•<  is that a daughter?? people do say that daughters tend to take after fathers....

Haha... Yes, it a daughter. Since he is good taking care and entertain the joseon girl in bts.:lol:

2 hours ago, mantleprey said:

2:37 - HI said: "call Omma!" YK said "No...not yet", HI laughed and said "not yet?"

I wonder why he laughed when she said not yet? Why, oppa KNG? Did you see your future to this beautiful lady and being the father of her child?  :wub::wub:

5 hours ago, sight_stv said:

@iamemilykay yes right?! i dont know but i got the same vibes when i ship songsong couple :D, we can feel the same vibes between these 2 couples right? both resemble so much.  Love every word on your post! songsong ship is already perfectly sailed lol :wub: now i think its time for us to sail our kimkim couple / gum couple ship lol! their chemistry is very great off/onair. We just can hope there is something that we can spazz soon, especially after our KAJ finish her fanmeet! :D 

YES, TOTALLY SAME VIBES! :heart: KNG & KAJ's chemistry is SOOO STRONG that it literally shoots thru my screen everytime they get together! I get the feeling of overwhelming excitement till I could float on cloud nine when I see them -- which is exactly what I felt when I watched Song-song :wub::wub: I even went as far as printing Song-song's picture on the ship when I needed to test print an office colour printer~ just so that I could put it on my desk :lol: and its still sitting there now....maybe its time for another test print~~~:wub::tongue::tongue: keke 

And yeah! Fingers crossed for more things to spazz soon, especially KAJ's birthday and fanmeet! Our couple is sooo low profile that there's literally no tangible updates about them....sigh my shipper heart~~ 

Oh, and the Vlive segment before the 1st episode of LUTYN aired, KNG was LEGIT funny in that live interview! I LOLed so many times at the way he handled the interview -- he was trying his best to make it less awkward as its the first time he, KAJ and YMK were trying out the live broadcast. KAJ blank out at most times as she tried to figure out what was going on...at one point, KNG even turned to her and ask "A-joong, are you okay? Are you not feeling well? Why are you seated so far away [from me]? You should sit a little closer..." :lol: And the most amusing part I found was how KNG is so Heo Im in person! After kneeling for a while, his legs went numb...so he had to change from kneeling to sitting with folded legs~ when he was changing his position, he did the tap-the-nose-tip-with-saliva move to ease the numbness on his legs -- the kind that we always see in dramas...SERIOUSLY, KNG is the FIRST ever real person I've seen do it off drama~ I had always thought that move was made up for drama scenes~~ witnessing KNG practicing it cemented that Korean people really do it! :lol::lol:

I've read b4 that they came to namsan at late hour so not many people watching.. if i'm not wrong, they filmed until 3am? So it must be tiring for both.. but why i can see both eyes still sparking in this scene? Was it really an acting? They r so daebak..

Archived