[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, adits said:

I never know being a part of Soompi thread can be this addicting...and fun.

I am smiling throughout the pages reading all of your comments.Thanks guys. :D

I personally don't like the male MC. Watched an old episode of RM, started from then.<_<

Well, at least we all can see our goddess right. That's what matter.:rolleyes:

Is it? OR is this only happened on this thread... ONLY???...then forgive us :mrgreen:

HAHAHA :scream:

4 hours ago, lovelycate said:

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=9929080&memberNo=38563863&vType=VERTICAL#

Check out KAJ IN PINK SWEATSHIRTS with long sleeves.

The similarity of poses is more striking♡

Someone mention that the sweatshirt looks like the one used by KNG in thier beach date ,i think so too...

Thank you all for the updates,ahh this  thread is moving so fast..

19 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:
I wonder who is the admin for team_gilstory ig page. To post something on this page on the same day of all these happenings just gave me something to feel giddy about. This post was posted on gilstory creativelab website page for quite some time now. So why today???

Pardon my delulu mind that wants to make connection of everything. I can't help it! :lol::lol::lol: 

Edit: In the website, by going through writings under KNG posts, you can actually sense the phases that he went through. Like there was a moment where he was in love, in dilemma, or sad. I'm not sure about other people but that's how I felt when I read them. Some writings were translated into english and japanese.

Coincidence? Not. Exactly like you said....why today? Dropping the High Cut clip with the tagline "He is coming" and then Gilstory IG update. And today of all the other day is the big day for KAJ. So, she emulated him with the lip biting on her birthday and he copied her "shy" pose. These two are too much of a tease.

By the way, perhaps you can share with us the timeline of KNG's moments. Honestly, I read some links posted by a chingu here but I couldn't quiet grasp the whole thing.

Just now, littlebluecat said:
I wonder who is the admin for team_gilstory ig page. To post something on this page on the same day of all these happenings just gave me something to feel giddy about. This post was posted on gilstory creativelab website page for quite some time now. So why today???

Pardon my delulu mind that wants to make connection of everything. I can't help it! :lol::lol::lol: 

They have their own team... 

Ehm..yeah. Once I followed SWDBS thread... when PBY had a vlive video, PHS would upload something else.

As well as PBY came to Baeksang Award with Ji Soo, PHS uploaded a selca and put crying emoticon on his Insta acc...First, we all wondered why it's all happened coincidentally?? And it's going over and over again, still we don't know why. Is it a part of marketing stuffs or what... whatever behind this is all, the thread is still alive, much alive :)

42 minutes ago, lyserose said:

By the way, perhaps you can share with us the timeline of KNG's moments. Honestly, I read some links posted by a chingu here but I couldn't quiet grasp the whole thing.

His earlier posts (2013) were more towards his personal interests and family, then he moved to post regarding his volunteering work (2014), end of 2014 and early 2015's posts gave 'in love' vibe, more general posts in the later half of 2015, and he was kinda lost in 2016 with posts about which way to go or felt like giving up. I wish he updates his writing so we can know how he is feeling now.

26 minutes ago, busy_listening said:

Finally managed to post a link to the image. Total noob at this. Anyway, these two... :wub:

https://i.imgur.com/OhNcHbo.jpg

Just wondering if these poses are common poses? If not, it's just too much of a coincidence right?

and with KNG spotting his signature moustache, when was this taken? He wasn't spotted with this when he was sighted at Busan if I'm not wrong.

ahhh I must agree that he's giving off that "I'm in Love" vibe similar to KAJ. Really happy that LUTYN gave both of them a big break in their careers

1 hour ago, martanur said:

Is it? OR is this only happened on this thread... ONLY???...then forgive us :mrgreen:

HAHAHA :scream:

Haha. I'm totally a newbie but one thing for sure, YOU GUYS ARE GOLD.

I'm glad that I am a member of this ship. Whether the ship will sail or not, I think I found good cyber friends here.

1 hour ago, Cynthia kristiani said:

Our Majongie is cute. And at whice1 instagram, she's been interviewing KNG twice. First is in April and second is in September when KNG still shooting LUTYN. But both of photo have different feeling. :lol:

Hi @Cynthia kristiani, I just went into whice1 IG and true enough I saw the 2 photos of KNG this year. One in April. The other in september. And both really have different feels. The April one he really looked more serious. Maybe that’s why in his April interview article he said he was not happy. And the September he really looked more smiley and happier. I believe if he has an interview now, he would say he is happy at the moment. I think both the career and personal aspects of his life are doing well that’s why. 

My dear @Kkeom, mind to help me to remove the pict of KNG and KAJ on your last reply in this page? It's violating Soompi rules and make the thread goes slower. Please remove all file that attached like pict, gif, video, IG/Twitter link preview, etc and leave only text before you submit reply. Hehehee. Happy spazzing again :D

Archived