[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, nae_geomttakji said:

Me! Rottenly waiting... I'm on 34,567 in line~ I should go to CT scan after this too. *sigh~

edit : mianhaeyo yeorobeun. Chal mottaesseumnida~ Aigu! Aigu! I've deleted it.. Thanks for remind me @sight_stv

Dont worry chingu! it can happen to anyone :D happy posting :D

15 hours ago, heoimajeossi said:

It's monday.. back to work.. :rolleyes:

This whole week gonna be super duper busy for me. I hope my mind and heart wont be occupied with ImKyung.

My mind is like 90% LUTYN, 5% life, 5% work.

Need.to.focus. Focus on work. :lol:

I have the same sentiment...but since I couldn't over LUTYN yet and have been unconsciously 'promoting' this amazing drama to my colleagues for weeks...apparently, It got some interested parties....

and guess what, coming Monday, we were supposed to share about our hobby at work.....and my colleague put LUTYN poster as her hobby this week :DDDD

She is dealing with withdrawal syndrome now......(Just completed ep.16) 

How to move on....

Although I said I have super duper busy week..but oh well, I can't help but made this.

tumblr_oya46fydmv1ryk9p5o2_r1_500.jpg

Since KAJ really has a pair of gorgeous legs.. and i can't help but imagining her acting as Lara Croft. :blush:

To make this related to LUTYN..

Spoiler

tumblr_oya46fydmv1ryk9p5o3_r1_500.jpg

Heo Im approved!

14 hours ago, clare009 said:

Well, since it's okay, here's a little RPF short that I wrote in response to all the lovely posts I've read in this forum. I hope you enjoy. 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and in no way describes the actions any real people. Any mistakes are my own.

From Seoul to Busan

Her eyes told him everything. "I missed you," she said just as he reached for her and pulled her into his arms.

"I know. I missed you too."

Sorry to cut your post short.....

Oh dear nae shimjang....:wub:  I was commuting back home while reading this and could not help giggling like crazy...person next to me might think there was something wrong with me...

You captured the feeling so on point....great job!:lol:

Need another chapter so bad.....

7 minutes ago, heoimajeossi said:

Although I said I have super duper busy week..but oh well, I can't help but made this

To make this related to LUTYN..

Hide contents

Heo Im approved!

I literally laugh my heart out...:joy: Heo Im approved....:lol::joy:

8 minutes ago, kalchim said:

I have the same sentiment...but since I couldn't over LUTYN yet and have been unconsciously 'promoting' this amazing drama to my colleagues for weeks...apparently, It got some interested parties....

and guess what, coming Monday, we were supposed to share about our hobby at work.....and my colleague put LUTYN poster as her hobby this week :DDDD

She is dealing with withdrawal syndrome now......(Just completed ep.16) 

How to move on....

I tried promoting this drama to my sisters..
i know if my older sister watch the drama, she will end up shipping ImKyung because she always ship everyone in dramas.. but sadly she's too busy with children and havent got time yet to start watching.  

My other sister only watch kdrama with actors that she likes.

So, I'm all alone in this ship in my family. I dont know who to spazz with. Thank God I found this forum. :heart:

Is it always the case that when they have D Cut, means the main leads and directors will come together for commentary? If so, that’ll be great great great!! Looking forward to KNG and KAJ interaction after some time of cooling off! I suspect we’ll still see lots of shy-ness and in-love vibes from both of them! :wub:

thanks too @starrymaze and @sukbin for your analysis! So nice to have more Gum couple lovers and more people to join in the neuropsychologist queue! Hahaha. We all can’t move on! We just need them to get together and get married then we can go back to a bit more normal lives perhaps. Haha. :wub:

So chingus, since I've never ordered one before, I did a little research and in case anyone has been wondering as well apparently in TVN's dramas' case, such as Oh My Ghostess and Misaeng, the Director's Cut DVD/Bluray is released around 9 months (O_O) after the drama finished airing. (KBS' DOTS and MBC's WFKBJ took 6-7 months and SBS' Pinocchio took 5 months in comparison.)

I was crushed at first under the idea of having to wait THAT long before we can get our hands on the DC (there's indeed a lot to be done by the prod team tho) but then it dawned on me how LUTYN will be in the works again for the next 9 months and our couple is officially going to reunite and work together again sometime within those months like @ehy0301 said, and thus this thread is basically guaranteed a supply of spazzing material & LUTYN-related goodies to stay on fire for the next 9 months and of course beyond (after the DC is released.......... and KNG+KAJ announce their marriage...? lmao *delulu mode on*) and wow is this quite a pretty silver lining :"D

EDIT: 1 huge bad news though (at least for me).. from what I've found so far apparently TVN (unlike other networks like KBS & SBS) never provides their DCs with English subtitle... neither Misaeng, Oh My Ghostess nor any of the Reply series's DC has it :bawling:

I wonder if there's any way to persuade TVN to provide one for LUTYN?

4 minutes ago, dyanadivara said:

So chingus, since I've never ordered one before, I did a little research and in case anyone has been wondering as well apparently in TVN's dramas' case, such as Oh My Ghostess and Misaeng, the Director's Cut DVD/Bluray is released around 9 months (O_O) after the drama finished airing. (KBS' DOTS and MBC's WFKBJ took 6-7 months and SBS' Pinocchio took 5 months in comparison.)

I was crushed at first under the idea of having to wait THAT long before we can get our hands on the DC (there's indeed a lot to be done by the prod team tho) but then it dawned on me how LUTYN will be in the works again for the next 9 months and our couple is officially going to reunite and work together again sometime within those months like @ehy0301 said, and thus this thread is basically guaranteed a supply of spazzing material & LUTYN-related goodies to stay on fire for the next 9 months and of course beyond (after the DC is released.......... and KNG+KAJ announce their marriage...? lmao *delulu mode on*) and wow is this quite a pretty silver lining :"D

Wow! 9 months is pretty long!! 

Hope my shipper heart can take all the ups and downs and long periods of no news. Haha. But i’m sure if our theories and analyses are correct, they’ll be happily developing their relationship in the meantime! 

@clare009 my withdrawal symptoms are so bad that I'm reading yr story like as if it's episode 17. Omg... Could almost visualize the scenes in my mind, complete with the corresponding Korean dialogue (sort of).

I love your description of how their fingers are hovering on their phones, waiting for each other to reply. 

Keep those stories coming! 

Chingu-deul~~~ 

Finally, I'm soooo glad to be able to finally say I've finished translating the entire V Live Broadcast! Woohooo! :lol::lol::lol:

And while at it, there are some parts which I found quite sweet between KNG and KAJ, hehehe. :wub::wub::wub: They'll be highlighted in green for easy reference. All of you may wanna go hawk-eye those little interactions, keke.

Thank you so much for bearing with me despite the slow progress and more importantly, cheering me on and removing my worries when I had them. As always, happy reading! This rounds up all installments for a complete translations, wheee :blush: 

TRANSLATIONS FOR V LIVE BROADCAST – 7th Installment (24:22 – 30:15 COMPLETE)

(Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are posted in Page 30, 44, 64, 75, 110 and 132 respectively)

KNG: Dear everyone, what you are seeing on screen at the moment is definitely not a frozen screen of Ah Joong ssi *reads viewer’s question* “Ah Joong ssi, are you unhappy about something? You have a blank expression.” It’s not that Ah Joong ssi is unhappy…

KAJ: *to KNG* Why do you [purposely] pick out such a comment?

KNG: No, I did not. It kept on appearing in front of me. *points to tablet* “Ah Joong ssi, is there anything you’re unhappy about?”…dang, dang, dang – the comments kept on appearing [and moving up]…

KAJ: [The comments] are continuously moving up…

KNG: There are a lot of them (comments). *reads comments* “Ah Joong ssi is really……fighting!” “Ah Joong ssi, you’re pretty” “If [the number of likes] exceeds 60,000, Heo Im to dance in traditional garb (Han Bok)”…Okay, if it exceeds 60,000, I will do a dance in Han Bok. Woooo~~~

Writer: Kim Pak-Su (Clap)

KNG: Yes, Kim Pak-Su. If it exceeds 60,000, I’ll do it. Oh, Ah Joong ssi... *looking at tablet* Now everyone, the best thing that Ah Joong ssi is doing at the moment, as viewers commented, is to be in a daze. 

KAJ: Yes, I’m really good at dazing off. *KNG gets flustered again and laughs at her*

KNG: Everyone, please allow me to repeat, this is not a frozen screen, keke. It’s either Ah Joong ssi is trying hard to focus, or this [live broadcast] is very difficult. Because this is the first time [she’s] doing V Live, therefore it’s something unfamiliar. That’s why she’s in a daze…

KAJ: It’s unfamiliar [to me]. That’s why I’m dazed. 

KNG: …but she doesn’t daze out when she’s acting. Our drama, allow me to reemphasize, is not a ‘dazed out’ drama; definitely not. It’s a very interesting and enjoyable drama. Hence, please look forward to the first broadcast tonight at 9pm. Please tune in to watch.

KAJ: Wow, [number of likes] has exceeded 40,000.

KNG: As witness by everyone a moment ago, Ah Joong ssi is not in a daze anymore and she has just pointed out that [the number of likes] has exceeded 40,000. Achieved over 40,000 likes! Woohoo! *everyone claps; looks at viewers’ comments* “Ah Joong ssi, fighting.”

KAJ: Yes…

KNG: *continues reading viewers’ comments* “LUTYN is the best”…Yes

KAJ: …thank you.

YMK: But, how much [time] left [for V Live broadcast]?

KNG: It will be ending soon. *to YMK* Are you growing tired of it already?  

YMK: No, no. I noticed that the time went by so fast.

KNG: Yes, very fast indeed. Could it be that you’re already tired of it?

YMK: Definitely not. I wish I could continue doing it for a longer time.

KNG: Because there’s only a little bit of time left for this broadcast…*to YMK* please continue to say good things about LUTYN to viewers.

YMK: Yes, sure.

KNG: *to YMK* Also, please continue to tap on like.

YMK: Yes. *both KNG and YMK laughs* Actually, for me…though Kim Nam Gil senior seems like he jokes around all the time, he actually helps me out a lot and constantly gives me advice.

KNG: Me?

YMK: Yes, truly thank you.

KNG: Ah, yes, thank you. Don’t mention.

YMK: Therefore, our drama…I have always been at the receiving end…

KNG: What does that mean? In this case, please repeat on what not to expect for our drama. “At 9pm, [viewers] must tune in to watch, please…” *to YMK* You were trying to say this, am I right?

YMK: Yes. *lights went off*

KNG: *to staff* Oh, why are the lights turned off? Ah, they ran out of batteries. Not to worry, viewers. Our Ah Joong ssi is here and Min Kyu ssi as well…

KAJ: Despite [having the lights off], it doesn’t seemed dark at all [on screen].

KNG: Oh yes, how do we look like on screen?

KAJ: Yeah…

KNG: *reads viewers comment* “[You’re] telling us not to have expectations, but [I’m] slowly having expectations already”. Actually, [we’re] doing this to make viewers have expectations. Hahahaha. You’re a sharp-witted person. Also now, there are many interesting questions that are coming in. “During filming, who has the most NGs (Not Good) [scenes]?” Who would it be? *to KAJ and YMK* Come on, point out the culprit in one, two, three!  *YMK points to himself, KNG to KAJ, KAJ did not point to anyone* Ah Joong ssi, do you have a lot of NGs?

KAJ: Oh me? Because I did not observe many of other actors' filming scene…

YMK: Me too, I usually, while filming, with Ah Joong senior…

KNG: The reason I pick Ah Joong ssi is because my lines [in the script] are not very difficult. As earlier mentioned in the viewers’ comments, due to the role of a doctor, there are many very difficult lines, am I right? There’s also the need to convey [the lines] with emotions and portray [medical] professionalism. I don’t mean to say that [she has] a lot of NGs, it is due to the many difficult lines [she has]. I’m not saying that she has a lot of NGs. Viewers, please don’t misunderstand. Ah Joong ssi…*touches KAJ’s arm*…not saying that she has many NGs…it is just that among us, she has the most difficult lines to digest, am I correct Ah Joong ssi?

KAJ: Ah, is it like that?

KNG: Looking at the screen now, it seems like the distance (between himself and KAJ) is slightly far…It’s definitely not because our relationship is strained…*gestures to KAJ* please come a little closer [to me].

KAJ: Ah, sure, sure. *moves closer to KNG*

KNG: Only now we noticed that, from 6pm earlier till 6:28pm, we’ve been sitting quite far apart. We were not aware of it [earlier]…

YMK: Oh, we have reached 50,000 likes now! *KAJ pleasantly surprised*

KNG: We were only not keeping track of it for a bit…

YMK: Exceeded 50,000…

KNG: …Now, it has exceeded 50,000. Clap! So, as mentioned earlier when [the number of likes] exceeds the 50,000 target, we would treat everyone to cool drinks. *asks staff* How do we confirm this (details of the treat)? tvN…on tvN’s homepage? Yes, viewers may confirm it on CGV’s LUTYN homepage. Now everyone, there isn’t much time left. About 1 more minute to go. Ah, it’s a pity that [the number of likes] only exceeded 50,000. Not 60,000. If not, I would be doing a dance in traditional garb (Han Bok). It’s a real pity.

YMK: *to KNG* Why don’t you do it then as [fan] service?

KNG: Hey hey hey….*laughs; KAJ claps/cheers for KNG to dance, everyone joins in; KNG does a little hand dance* It’s less than a minute left…LUTYN’s first broadcast, at 9pm…it’s the first broadcast tonight. In wrapping up, please say something to the viewers who are looking forward to LUTYN. We shall start with Min Kyu ssi.

YMK: Yes. Our drama, LUTYN, will be coming to you during this hot weather. Please receive it well. LUTYN, fighting!

KNG: Ah Joong ssi…

KAJ: Fighting!

KNG: Me too, fighting! We’re team LUTYN, thank you very much.

YMK: Thank you very much. *everyone claps*

-----------END--------------------

Okay, this can't end like this without comments/spazzzzz~ wuahahahahaha! :tongue:

The part where KNG got flustered again and laughs at KAJ for dazing out is so cute! We've only read KAJ saying that KNG laughs at her when she zones out or becomes numb during filming breaks. I believe that this is first hand witnessing for ourselves how KNG laughs at her. Mihihihihihi :wub: And I also totally love how KNG comes to her defense when viewers asked if her blank expression is because she's unhappy about something. KNG just went on and on to defend her. PLUS, he made sure to say she doesn't daze out when she's filming. What a sweetheart! :heart:

And also that part where he kept on explaining why he chose KAJ as the person who has most NGs~ He TOUCHED her arm (!) to ensure he made his point clear -- that he's not saying she's not good! But because she had a lot of medical terms to digest and convey. My delulu shipper mode ON AT FULL  INTENSITY again :D

Heh heh heh heh....I.LIKE.HOW.HE.ASK.HER.TO.SIT.CLOSER.TO.HIM. 'nough said about this. :heart::D

Ohohoh~ and near ending, KAJ being the one to tease/cheer him to do the dance~~~ IS JUST LOVEEEEE :heart:

1 hour ago, dyanadivara said:

the Director's Cut DVD/Bluray is released around 9 months (O_O) after the drama finished airing.

9 months huh ? Now, let me rephrase what I said in previous post... but this time imagine it's our couple who says it :

MANSE ! Hurrah ! We are having a D-Cut  a baby !

Edit : do I have the gift of premonition ?

Thank you @iamemilykay for the translations again!

In the Chinese subs, which always ran too fast for me to follow, I always thought KNG was being a bit naughty to point out that KAJ had the most NGs. But with the English translations, I could tell that he was quite desperately trying to explain himself that he didn’t mean it in a bad way! Haha. As though he was afraid KAJ would take it in a negative way and be offended. Anyway, i’m glad he did that. Because it showed that KAJ is a very generous person who isn’t petty with such minor stuff. I can imagine a more sensitive and petty colleague who might be offended with being singled out as having the most problems. But KAJ continued to be in her zoned out mode and said she probably didn’t notice the others’ in their acting that’s why she couldn’t single anyone out. Haha. And when he kept trying to explain and re-explain himself, she just said, “ah... is it so?” Still

in her zoned out mode. Haha.

Anyways, those were very cute earlier interactions they had. And it already showcased the dynamics they had. One of consideration  and understanding and also a very generous attitude to each other. And I guess that helped to pave the way for the closer interactions when the love scenes came. :wub:

I also like his flustered look when he saw her zone out. And he just burst out laughing. Can just imagine the times he laughs at her during filming. Haha. 

And this makes me think of a much sweeter bts moment.... the part that he hugged her to keep her warm during a short break. I can see she was in a daze.... due to her flu and due to being cold and also late night filming.... and he was so sweet to protect her and hug her and keep her warm. And even when he realized he was caught, only he looked embarrassed, AJ only smiled (maybe stilll half dazed mode that’s why) and what did NG do after being caught and being embarrassed for a split second? He went on to hold her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers in the sweetest way. And I believe they were still having their mini break and director hasn’t started filming. :wub: From being fondly amused by her cute zoned out ways, to being  understanding and protective of her.... 

Archived