[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

3 hours ago, martanur said:

Omooo... @lyserose I am a Pisces too... say hello to your dad :) Indeed, as a Pisces we are so sensitive and more reserved. I have a lot of friends and often they say 'it will be too quiet without me' ... KNG is just the same. But then...after all the whole busy day, I'd like to spend my time alone, gathering with family, or doing what I like most (such as replying your messages in Forum he-he). KNG makes himself busy by organizing NGO - Gilstory (try to take a look at this site http://www.gil-story.com/ ). Usually, art and culture is a part of Pisces. He is a man with big dreams and trying to make it happen.

On the other hand, KAJ is almost the same. She is a person who love studying...actually, she wears glasses. After finishing her BA, she pursued her master degree in journalism and mass communication (the same degree as me :) ), then studying hospitality (hotel management) in Switzerland. Acting with sunbaenim is a learning experience for her. I don't wonder why she is so enthusiasm by acting with KNG. She admires him and learns something new from him. We can see it on the scenes...her eyes can't lie. She is relatively quiet and rarely perform in public since her tax scandal. Unless for promoting films and culture, she is very active. A year ago, she was chosen as a jury for Asian short movie in women movie festival (forget the name of the festival).

Both KNG and KAJ are smart persons. Really. That's what make LUTYN is a great drama, besides its production team hard work. They know well of what they're doing and...tra-la-la... amazing chemistry comes true.

Once again, I will say...I am not a shipper... :grin:  I just don't wanna be disappointed, that's all. 

KNG-SYJ: maybe they dated a couple years ago, idk. Then they broke up, KNG felt depressed (besides his downgraded popularity factor). Since then, KNG said he will act as a soul searching process (my theory HA-HA). In Life Bar, his BFF Park Sung-woo said 'if you are lonely, don't forget to contact me. I will take care of you since I am your hyung'. Then, PSW said the words 'I always take care of him' to the hosts again to emphasize the meaning as a real one. He is a lonely person. And also, SYJ said in some interviews...KNG is only a friend for her, marriage won't come up to their mind (but who knows?).

KNG-KAJ: Come on!! It is so obvious on the screen ...though they have a great acting skill, ya. There were definitely some sparks ...started by admiring each other. They are so immersed into their character which I think not so different than their real characters. It's more easy for them to give a go with their own feeling during shooting time to make a realistic scene. Even Spiderman loves his Jane in real life :D 

KNG's body language to KAJ quiet different after shooting with the children in Joseon era. Maybe at that time, he finally

Spoiler
Spoiler

knew the real KAJ. Just maybe... 

LUTYN could be his turning point in life... to appreciate life more than ever, being loved by others (actors, prod staffs, crews, fans), and finding true love in acting.

Since I love HI & YK, if there is something between them...hope it'll be kept privately. I will ship them if there is marriage announcement :tongue:  

Hi,actually I have noticed several tweets about this : KNG's body languange quite different after shooting that scene in Joseon,can someone tell me why????

• Like 5

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/live-up-to-your-name-episode-16-final/#comment-3099572

"The entire cast did an outstanding job, especially our leads, who had such strong, natural, chemistry that I doubt anyone would be surprised if news broke tomorrow about a real-life romance. ."

It's a bit unusual for Dramabean's recapper to comment about the leads' chemistry this way of have I ever missed out anything on DB before (may be I have not watched enough dramas or read that many recaps?) :wink: Seems like almost everyone watching the show can feel something.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, choadila said:

Hi,actually I have noticed several tweets about this : KNG's body languange quite different after shooting that scene in Joseon,can someone tell me why????

His interaction with KAJ at the later episodes is really different from his earlier ones with her and even those with Son Ye Jin. I watched a couple of bts of Shark, his kiss scene with SYJ and he was playing and joking before and after cameras rolled. His presscon with SYJ also just gave off a comfortable-good friends vibe. But his interactions with KAJ is really more of the shy kind. And yet, very gentle and tender to her. Sweet sweet. Or am I reading too much? Sighs. This is always the dilemma of a shipper: you’re very certain you feel something, yet because u ship them, u’re afraid you reading too much into it due to a delusional mind. :blink:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, leba said:

His interaction with KAJ at the later episodes is really different from his earlier ones with her and even those with Son Ye Jin. I watched a couple of bts of Shark, his kiss scene with SYJ and he was playing and joking before and after cameras rolled. His presscon with SYJ also just gave off a comfortable-good friends vibe. But his interactions with KAJ is really more of the shy kind. And yet, very gentle and tender to her. Sweet sweet. Or am I reading too much? Sighs. This is always the dilemma of a shipper: you’re very certain you feel something, yet because u ship them, u’re afraid you reading too much into it due to a delusional mind. :blink:

Hahaha i dont have the heart to watch his other bts with other leading ladies :D i firmly believe that while they were shooting those lovey dovey even the kiss scene. They were really really into each other, the feelings are there as we can clearly see. The tricky part is if after days or months apart, would they still have those feelings? Or would it really gradually disappear, i read in an interview with kaj that she did have feelings with her younger lead costar but nothing came off it even commented she was like kissing a baby :D some actors would really immerse themselves fully then get out of character after filming.

here is to hoping that maybe they are meant to be :wub: if not i hope they gained a true friend. What they gave the audience are truly memorable memories of different types of feelings.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, leba said:

Me too, i watched the kissing scene BTS of SYJ and KNG but dropped it because I was the one who got jealous for KAJ haha. And yes, even if KNG displayed affection for  SYJ I saw it more of a friendly vibe. Maybe I just can't accept that he was sweet to SYJ that time or i'm just a loyal KimKim Couple. hahaha. :) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

Eh... I've been hearing about a tvN 2017 Awards around here... but... is tvN really gonna be having an award show this year??? Last year it was an Award Show X Anniversary Party (that ran a freaking 4 hrs 10 mins) because it was tvN's 10th birthday. Not sure that there'll be an award show this year. 

The cables just don't do it.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, echotiner said:

the way she hugs him. :wub:

She really likes touching KNG's back head :heart: Just like me, with my boyfriend. HAHAHAHA. 

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DCUT!!!! Mygaaahhddd 

For those of you chingus who signed up for the Dcut and Bluray, did you receive any confirmation email? Cos I did not :( 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, leba said:

I know right,when you see more BTS,your mind will become more delusional than ever (I got this symptoms) and u know what I kind of jealous of SongSongCouple shippers cuz their dreams will come true this year.

• Like 8

KAJ speaking at the Seoul Women's International Film Festival ... no subtitles lol 

KAJ talking about her ideal type (quite recent, October 2015) - I think she said she has no confidence in dating lol, she still feels like a kid and doesn't know how to have an adult relationship.  Maybe someone else can confirm/translate? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

We think there seems to be many scenes edited in this broadcast.

The imaginary Demand survey of [Live Up To Your Name] Director’s Cut Blu-ray/DVD is the LAST OF TODAY!!

Please submit an imaginary demand form until TODAY!

Do you know???
If the director edition is produced, we will get a deleted scene!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Kkeom said:

We think there seems to be many scenes edited in this broadcast.

The imaginary Demand survey of [Live Up To Your Name] Director’s Cut Blu-ray/DVD is the LAST OF TODAY!!

Please submit an imaginary demand form until TODAY!

Do you know???
If the director edition is produced, we will get a deleted scene!!

Done submitting the imaginary form survey. Hope we can have the dcut for LUTYN and hopefully it thry can sub it for their international fans. I have the dcut of Swag Couple now time to have for my Gum Couple. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, leba said:

Just to add on for KNG, I read another article written 8 yrs ago where he was asked who was his ideal type. And after being given a list of all the gorgeous Korean celebs, he quite unhesitatingly picked Lee Young Ae from DAE Jang Geum. He says he likes the pure look in her eyes and yet also a modern feel. 

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/allaboutkimnamgil.wordpress.com/2010/03/17/kim-nam-gils-ideal-woman/amp/

Ooh:huh: this is something. Both Kng and Lya has something similar which is "both have high cheek bones"

Aaahhh...now i know why 4ALKKxO.gif:lol: hahaha 

There is a saying about people with "high cheek bones" Sw2bezY.gif

• Like 6