[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

@booha chingoo i agree luvd that moment with JS and GW, imagine GW advising JS about girls LOL then this time he realized GW is GY's brod! that child actor acting as GW is so cute too N very good in his acting!

Spoiler

to pass the time i thought of watching My Golden Life and it's another good drama too! while we're missing the OTP i think i'll continue with MGL while waiting for the nxt epi after the Olympics :) LOL

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@booha chingoo i agree luvd that moment with JS and GW, imagine GW advising JS about girls LOL then this time he realized GW is GY's brod! that child actor acting as GW is so cute too N very good in his acting!

Reveal hidden contents

to pass the time i thought of watching My Golden Life and it's another good drama too! while we're missing the OTP i think i'll continue with MGL while waiting for the nxt epi after the Olympics :) LOL

Spoiler

I started watching Descedants of the Sun.  Still good to watch even after a long lapse .  

21 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

Reveal hidden contents

You are right  boy GW gave such hilarious but well seasoned advice about girls to  grownup JS.  haha   Yeah GW is a child with a wise old man inside.   It may be his condition made him to look at life a bit differently for his age.  Before JS came into GW’s life, GW was GY’s white knight. Now GW has two white knights on her side. :wub::wub:

Spoiler

Yes  I’m enjoying with MGL though  frequently I skipped and watched video clips in the earlier part because of heavy angst and so much bashing.  Now it is getting close to the end and things are becoming lighter and sweeter.  However  watching a long weekend drama or a long daily can be quite energy draining.  But  they are addictive right?!     haha

from U.neo Young_min (GW):
Hello I’m  U.neo Young_min who plays GW.   

2018 Pyeongchang  Winter Olympics  Fighting   

Korean athlete  Cheers   

Daily drama EftP will meet you again at 7:15 pm on Monday, February 26th ~  

Please give a lot of love to GW ni   

Happy new year, everybody 

@booha i like this child actor too aside fr being handsome/cute he's very natural in his acting!

Spoiler

yes am enjoying MGL but u know it's fairly predictable w/kdramas it seems over the tens/thousands we've watched so far that sometimes u can tell what's gonna happen next either they start with being from an orphanage, one or the other happens to be a family belonging to conglomerates, etc. it's really getting interesting this drama but am just new to it so only on epi 13 right now hahaha

@hibiscus23 IT is an interesting drama and you will enjoy it.  I wake up in the middle of the night for me to watch it live.  That's how addicted I am to this drama.  It gets interesting and frustrating and interesting again.  Soompi is very active with this drama. What I liked the most was the main characters have played it so well, you can actually feel what they are going through.   

8 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

@hibiscus23 IT is an interesting drama and you will enjoy it.  I wake up in the middle of the night for me to watch it live.  That's how addicted I am to this drama.  It gets interesting and frustrating and interesting again.  Soompi is very active with this drama. What I liked the most was the main characters have played it so well, you can actually feel what they are going through.   

@angelwingssf hahaha really u wake up to watch it? girl! i  agree luv the characters or the lead actors they're so natural in their role and you can't help but emote with them! oh did you join their thread? it's almost finished right and am a toddler compared to you hahaha only dealing with epi 15 and last nite i was so mad my computer was acting up so i wasn't able to watch till close to late hrs! grrrh overall, i really am enjoying it, it's funny coz i started it when it came out online but i thot to discontinue bec of other kdramas i was trying to finish right, but since we're on a brk with out OTP here i thot of checking it out again! :)

HAVE A NICE CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE EVEN IF SOME OF US ARE NOT CELECTRATING THIS BUT OUR friends/actors in SK are! Gong hae fatchoy! Happy New Year!

here's a nice article:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/south-korea-celebrates-lunar-year-family/story?id=53134759

abc-skorea-lunar-new-year-mo-20180216_4x

abc-rice-cake-soup-mo-20180216_4x3_992.j

Rice cake soup is traditionally eaten by South Koreans during the Lunar New Year.

@hibiscus23

That rice cake soup is one of my favor lunch meals.  It’s very easy to make but tastes good in cold weather. Of course my dish never looks attractive like that in the photo. haha  So the sliced rice cake is supposed to be a coin and eating the dish will bring a prosperous year.  I better eat it more often to increase the odds of my having good fortune.  haha    Yeah it’s rather amusing to see how much thinking about prosperity/fortune is ingrained in Asian culture.  

I found this article which mentions that  ‘According to tradition, this year is especially lucky because it represents a “golden dog” — a cycle in the zodiac that comes around every 60-years and means extra prosperity.’   I didn’t know there was a golden tag for the zodiac animal.   

'Will the Year of the Dog mean more babies in South Korea?': https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-02-16/will-year-dog-mean-more-babies-south-korea

pUKSW0g.jpg

Plenty of fun for those spending Seollal in Seoul:

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/

GOOLmzO.jpg

@booha woah sounds like you'd been cooking K food n becoming an expert eh? hahaha yeah maybe we shld eat more of those sliced rice cake hmmmh yummy  - i just luv their food and to be honest i've been inspired also with their cooking, etc and mostly healthy -eating such as fermented this and that! :) i luv that 2018 poster esp the way the dog kinda curved perfectly like the number 2 in the year 2018!!! thx for sharing chingoo! amazing how they have that colorful costume!! really? more babies in Korea? that'll be good for the country's lagging denomination!

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

@angelwingssf

Hide contents

woah like you said MGL is just v v addictive, i can't believe i'm inching towards the end!what a nice story. hv you also seen my daughter seo young? this same writer of MGL did a good or rather great job in that drama! am now epi 38 & counting LOL

hello to all countdown to our OTP drama!

Spoiler

wow.  You marathoned it like me.  Isn't it addictive.  I did see my daughter seo young.  I did not like it much.  I enjoyed some parts of it, but it was too many twists and turns just like MGL.  But that is what it is.  There is an episode on Sunday this week.  Waiting for the preview.  See you there.  I hope someone posts it as soon as it is released.  

21 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

wow.  You marathoned it like me.  Isn't it addictive.  I did see my daughter seo young.  I did not like it much.  I enjoyed some parts of it, but it was too many twists and turns just like MGL.  But that is what it is.  There is an episode on Sunday this week.  Waiting for the preview.  See you there.  I hope someone posts it as soon as it is released.  

Spoiler

hahaha LOL i know i can't believe it myself, but as it is w/other kdramas once you find it good u just can't stop watching right? i did like MDSY and that's how i started liking park hae jin (my avatar and siggy) but yes MGL is just arghhhh i dunno how to explain it! bef gg to work i watched, after i awoke i watched, when i get home i turned on the comp right away to watch while heating food, etc. and i think i'll catch up with the latest soon! it's almost finished or ending right? awwwww we'll be missing it for sure! :) i'm gg on vac nxt wk starting Wed., and i don't hv a laptop right now so i will hv v limited access to comp let alone watching this drama MGL plus our OTP here!

Cheering for the Olympics

IyW8fs1.jpg

@hibiscus23  :)

Spoiler

Ohh  Vacationing time!!   Go girl  haha   I bet you are very excited about it.  enjoy it. 

Btw  If I’m not mistaken  your signature  has PHJ and  Choi Yoon Young.   I don’t know why but I missed it before.   Since I didn’t know much about them,  I checked about them.  So PHJ and CYY were in ‘my daughter seo young’.  Wow each of them had many dramas. No wonder CYY’s acting is good.  There are so many good actors yet there are so few available dramas for them.  Life is surely tough in the entertainment industry.  But at least PHJ seems to be doing well. Hope his coming drama(four men) will succeed.  I’m still waiting to hear about CJH’s next drama.  

1 hour ago, wdsayang said:

@angelwingssf Yeah finally our long wait will be over soon. I can't wait for Monday. :D

Today feels absolutely empty since I watch 2 weekend dramas and related soompi pages for that one more than the other.  At least "Love Returns aired during the olympics so, I did not totally feel alienated.  I have to come up with a different hobby than watching k-drama like a grandma and feel the angst, burn, sadness, exhilaration and empty feeling at the end of the drama.  Ok.  Going to hit the gym now.

What a nice welcoming back from our OTP we get and a kiss and a proposal.. Looking forward to subs JS mom had her hopes in the news reporter now she's determine to find out who JS is seeing but once JS learns of his own mother background he's really going to tell her a thing or two about the pot trying to call the kettle black when the pot is no different from the kettle.. I can't wait for G/ma to lay it on the line to her about she wasn't her choice of woman for her own son so just accept it and shut up.. It's funny how GY will become JS mom own karma. JS mom is going to hate everything about GY because GY will be everything she's not and a lot more independent then JS mom waiting around for G/ma to kick the bucket..

Archived