[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

9 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

The guy at bottom right was the martial art master in strongest delivery man together with CSB.  I love KKY!

ohhh I didn't watch that drama but heard of it and good to know the actors cridits :D can't wait to see what roles they'll play here!! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

He is so well loved!

thank you so much for the news chingu!! :wub: 

awwwww another reunion?!! I love how Yoo Seung Ho always reuinite with his sunbaes in his projects (espcially now that they see him as a grewing talented young man) and how they love him :wub: 

and we will have a "subtle" love triangle between Yu Ri El (Hwang Seung Hyun) and Kim Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho) and Yoo Chul (Kang Ki Young)?!! that would be funny :lol: what kind of love triangle this would be with a man allergic to humans?!! :lol: 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Another scene.. still no YSH

thank you for sharing chingu :wub: I just saw them my self on IG 

cr: agnes_j_sun

it said that things went smoothely through 1st day shooting of car accident thanks to the experienced staff!! :) 

and this was me when I 1st saw the pics: "why am I seeing a car accident/crush 1st thing of this drama?!! it's a rom-com remember guys?!! :blink: they really want to traumatise me having car accident from 1st day shooting don't they?!! :blink::lol:

and now I'm thinking Kim Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho) became allergic to people because of a trauma?!! did his parents die in the car crush?!! was he in that accident?!! or is it related to Jo Ji Ah (Chae Soo Bin)?!! 

but I'm soooooo happy and excited to see that the filming for the drama has started and can't wait to see pics of Yoo Seung Ho while filming :w00t::wub: Yoo Seung Ho and I'm Not A Robot team Fighting!! :heart: 

• Like 3

Google translation of the article - link below

Kim Min-gyu, 'Not a robot' appeared confirmed ...Breathing with Yu Seung-ho · Um Ki Jun

Yang retardant

• 2017-10-10 09:09:41
  • TV / Broadcasting
Actor Kim Min-gyu joins MBC 'It's not a robot'. 'Not a robot' is a romantic comedy about a man who can not make a girl because he can not make a girl because of human allergy and falls in love with a girl who plays robot robot. Director Jeong Dae Yoon who directed 'Were Beautiful' Kim Seon-mi, who wrote 'Shine or Crazy', took the play. 

Kim Min-gyu, 'Not a robot' appeared confirmed ...  Breathing with Yu Seung-ho · Um Ki Jun
/ Photo = neos ent

Yoo Seung-ho, who is the main character with the "human allergy", was cast by Eun Ki-jun in the Hong-Baek Kwang-seok, a doctor of genius Robotics recognized by the world, and Chae Soo Bin in the Georgia Robot acting role. 

Actors Kang Ki-sung Park Se-wan Seo Dongwon Lee Min-ki Kim Ha-gyun Son Byeong-joon Lee Byong-jun Ahn Hyo-seop Kim Ki-doo will be joined by actor Kim Min-kyu and synergy will be added. 

Kim Min-gyu's "Cheong-in" is a senior researcher of the robotics research institute led by Dr. Eum Ki-jun, a robotics engineer. He is responsible for various sensors related to artificial intelligence and neural networks. 

On the other hand, it is the back story that the love of the work is special, as well as the character who is the same as the name of the protagonist of 'Robot is not'. Kim Min-kyu has made his debut as OCN 'Quiz Season 4 of Gods' and has broadened his acting spectrum through the drama 'O My Venus', 'If we are in season', and 'Ssammai Way'. / Seokyeong Star actor sestar@sedaily.com <Copyright owner ⓒ Seoul economic, reprint and redistribution prohibition> XC 

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1OM8YS4BCB

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Kim Min-gyu, 'Not a robot' appeared confirmed ...Breathing with Yu Seung-ho · Um Ki Jun

hhhhhhhhh the actor joing the casting has the same name of Yoo Seung Ho's role here?!! :lol: I kept rereading and rechecking the names and it's the same!! :lol: what a unique fate!! hhhhhhhh

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, WoozyPrincess said:
2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

There's going to be an accident? Hmm.. Who is that cute little girl?

Also YSH's look in the show...hmmm...:huh: I have a feeling, I will dig his suited look more. :wub:

YSH in suit is heavenly.. :wub:

hhhhhhhhhh sure think Yoo Seung Ho in suits is supper swoony :love: but we'll get to see him in casual outfts as well :wink: and I'm liking his 1st look from filming!! :wub:....I'm wondering what scene are they filming?!! is it a party?!! what whould our Kim Min Kyu do in a party when he's allergic to people?!! that would be interesting!! hhhhhhhhh

cr: owner

@YourHighness . I don't know but maybe the girl is the child version of the female lead in the story?!! maybe the accident is a flashback?!! :huh: 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2017 at 3:40 PM, WoozyPrincess said:

YSH in suit is heavenly.. :wub:

I agree. I've seen him in some pictures from Remember and he is just :wub: I love a well suited man. Plus he is older now. :D

On 10/13/2017 at 5:15 PM, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhh sure think Yoo Seung Ho in suits is supper swoony :love: but we'll get to see him in casual outfts as well :wink: and I'm liking his 1st look from filming!! :wub:....I'm wondering what scene are they filming?!! is it a party?!! what whould our Kim Min Kyu do in a party when he's allergic to people?!! that would be interesting!! hhhhhhhhh

cr: owner

@YourHighness . I don't know but maybe the girl is the child version of the female lead in the story?!! maybe the accident is a flashback?!! :huh: 

Or maybe a sister who lost her life, maybe his self blame and guilt(probably the villains tried to kill him but she is in the car) is what manifested his "human allergy"?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

I agree. I've seen him in some pictures from Remember and he is just :wub: I love a well suited man. Plus he is older now. :D

Or maybe a sister who lost her life, maybe his self blame and guilt(probably the villains tried to kill him but she is in the car) is what manifested his "human allergy"?

he was really handsome there :love: can't wait to see him in costumes here :wink::wub: 

it can be!! as I said in previous post that maybe his allery to people is because of a trauma?!! 

• Like 1

I want and don't want to see it because it take Hospital Ship place and I like it.

I am always for a new romantic drama (I love them) and if you add the beautifull Chea Soo-bin, what else ?

The funny thing for me is that Yoo Seung-ho acting voice is so robotic. Eveything I watch him in, I feel that whatever he does, when he speak he is just reciting things instead of feeling them. I don't feel emotion in his voice that mutch. He should be the one playing the robot.

And how can someone alergic to human can be okay just because he think someone is a robot ? I hope they explain it well.

And I feel weird that the ex-bf ask his ex-gf to pretend to be a robot to date a guy. I hope we won't get a weird triangle (I hope we won't get any triangle, I hate them).

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, yusefull said:

The funny thing for me is that Yoo Seung-ho acting voice is so robotic. Eveything I watch him in, I feel that whatever he does, when he speak he is just reciting things instead of feeling them. I don't feel emotion in his voice that mutch. He should be the one playing robot.

Yoo seung ho acting voice is robotic? This is so new to me. Never anybody told this and actually i think you didn't see his dramas or you don't like him, because anybody who saw remember, i miss you and ruler would say he is completely great in showing emotion with all his eyes, voice and face. With every single of his project i can see him growing in acting and become more and more great in acting.

I'm so excited for this drama, because this drama would be yoo seung ho's first romance comedy and so looking forward to his chemistry with uhm ki joon and chae soo bin.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, soara said:

Yoo seung ho acting voice is robotic? This is so new to me. Never anybody told this and actually i think you didn't see his dramas or you don't like him, because anybody who saw remember, i miss you and ruler would say he is completely great in showing emotion with all his eyes, voice and face. With every single of his project i can see him growing in acting and become more and more great in acting.

I'm so excited for this drama, because this drama would be yoo seung ho's first romance comedy and so looking forward to his chemistry with uhm ki joon and chae soo bin.

I don't have anything against him at all and I saw ruler and some other things with him. It's just that whatever he say, I feel like he is reciting his scipt more than he is acting on it. I dont' talk about his eyes and face but only his voice.

It's like when you hear voice over in drama, generally even good actor when they do voice over are blank. Him it's always like that (I found HJW doing it too and I really like her).

• Like 2