[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

Wow! Chae Soo Bin as the female lead with Yoo Seung Ho? Very exciting!! I watched her in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds with Park Bo Gum and Rebel with Yoon Kyun Sang. Can't wait to see her take another lead role, now with YSH! She did a great job in Rebel, as she was very 사랑스러워! (Lovely, loveable)

Looks like they had the script reading today! Can't wait to watch the drama with the two of them~~

• Like 3

On 9/21/2017 at 11:49 PM, findit said:

I'm afraid this drama is looking at VERY TOUGH competition (though not sure exactly when it will be aired...) 

tvN just announced that it would move its weekday drama slot from 11pm to 9:30pm, which means tvN dramas will go head to head competition with public network dramas. <I'm not a robot> might compete with <Return (SBS, not yet confirmed) >, a legal drama starring Ko Hyung-Jung and <Wise Prison Live (tvN)>, a prison background drama directed by super famous star-PD Shin Won-Ho from <Answer me> series. Both of them are very highly anticipated projects here in Korea so I will cross all my fingers, toes and everything else for the best. Of course many things are not confirmed yet...:huh:

I think I Am A Robot is going to have competition, especially with When You Were Sleeping premiere today and it'll still be ongoing when I Am A Robot begins... but luckily, WYWS is going to be ending soon by the time YSH's drama begins. Hopefully the drama will do well rating wise, but then again, the ratings don't show if the drama is good or bad.

On 9/25/2017 at 5:18 AM, sakura2016 said:

@vangsweetie637 hhhhhh do you know the villain in Defendant drama? he's the one :blink: and the sweet teacher in Dream High if you watched that drama!! :tongue: I'm happy he's to play another sweet role with Yoo Seung Ho, I can't wait for it!! :D:wub: 

Oh man, Uhm Ki Joon acting with Yoo Seung Ho? He was very scary and believable in Defendant, but very handsome and a talented actor! I can't wait for him to showcase his acting skills again! :) (I feel like Cha Min Ho in Defendant was as bad as Nam Gyu Man in Remmeber.. :unsure:)

1 minute ago, YourHighness . said:

Is the actress any good? I've only seen her in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds as the second lead girl. I am still hung up on YSH and KSH from Ruler, but I am willing to give CSB a chance.

I think she does a good job in acting. She did well with Yoon Kyung Sang in Rebel ^^

• Like 3

11 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Drama is premiering on 8th November, that's 6 week away! I hope Seung Ho is not going to be too stressed up over the scheduling and lose weight again!

we all hope for the same, let's hope for the best :D 

10 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:
@sakura2016, it works! Thanks chingu

happy I was of help chingu!! :)

9 hours ago, findit said:

<I'm not a Robot> script 

BBQ dinner is scheduled after script reading 

WOW we had script reading for the drama today?!! I'm sooooooo excited :w00t: thank you so much for sharing chingu :wub: and can't wait for Yoo Seung Ho and other actors 's script reading's pics :D 

31 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Is the actress any good? I've only seen her in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds as the second lead girl. I am still hung up on YSH and KSH from Ruler, but I am willing to give CSB a chance.

I only watched her in Moonlight Lovers and she was really sweet and she looked good from the little I saw of her from Rebel drama, let's hope she do a good job in this drama and visually she looks good with Yoo Seung Ho so let's hope for the best :D 

29 minutes ago, ferily said:

I think I Am A Robot is going to have competition, especially with When You Were Sleeping premiere today and it'll still be ongoing when I Am A Robot begins... but luckily, WYWS is going to be ending soon by the time YSH's drama begins. Hopefully the drama will do well rating wise, but then again, the ratings don't show if the drama is good or bad.

rating can never be predicted for sure all we can do is hope that our drama(s) do well rating wise and be good dramas worthy of the hard work our favorite actor(s) and the entire team behind the drama(s) has put in!! I'm happy WYWS will end soon after the start of "I'm Not a Robot" so I won't be put in hard place being fan of both main male actors and dramas...though I know my priority: Mr.Sexy Everything Yoo Seung Ho :tongue::wub: let's hope for the best, Fighting!! :D 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

I saw her in Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People and Strongest Deliveryman, she's a talented actress even though she's so new (debuted in 2014). It's just that she's not that famous because until this year she was only a rookie who did second lead roles. 

Oh and she also has good chemistry with her male costars and does kiss scenes well so I look forward to her+YSH now :D The only thing I feel worried about in this drama is the writer, even a great cast can get wasted by a bad script.

• Like 4

Currently scripts for Episode 1~4 are out. 

They're in the final stage of putting the production crew together and shooting will begin shortly after long holiday (Korean Thanksgiving Sept 30th-Oct 9th). Considering various factors, Nov. 8th premier is practically impossible. They're aiming at premiering on mid-late Nov. 

(Just FYI, SBS announced that they would put another legal drama after <While you were sleeping> , not <Return> starring Goh Hyung-Jung.) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Oooh so CSB ended up as the female lead after all! TBH i feel like MBC is just rehashing the leads of its top rated dramas from this year (Ruler and Rebel) and now Robot  (oh hey, will the 'R's be a triple hit?). Hopefully viewers wont be tired of seeing the same faces and at least it's a modern drama this time!

Was surprised YSH didn't take a longer break though if the Nov 8 premiere is true!!! Please move away from MBC after this and go cable!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, findit said:

They're in the final stage of putting the production crew together and shooting will begin shortly after long holiday (Korean Thanksgiving Sept 30th-Oct 9th). Considering various factors, Nov. 8th premier is practically impossible. They're aiming at premiering on mid-late Nov. 

(Just FYI, SBS announced that they would put another legal drama after <While you were sleeping> , not <Return> starring Goh Hyung-Jung.) 

I really hope it would be later than mid November. IS the strike at MBC over?

• Like 4

@Berou oh chinguu, I'm sure we all know that YSH can do some steamy kisses, but CSB can definitely do some passionate and steamy kisses too (I say this because of Rebel, hehe). I am really excited for this pairing and can't wait to see their on-screen chemistry! :D

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Berou said:

You set my expectations high !  :) All I want is YSH to prove anyone he can do romance genre and can have an amazing chemistry with his leading ladies. I'm getting tired to see comments criticizing his ability to romance the female lead. 

BUt I thot he did it quite well in Ruler, despite the bad writing and it being a saeguk drama. Previously the female lead are all much older than him. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Berou said:

The fact the actress is younger ( but not too young)  than YSH makes me smile. Can I then be allowed to wish for some steamy kisses  and a sizzling chemistry between YSH and CSB?  I want kisses :angry: !  YSH, I count on you ! 

hhhhhh we think alike chingu :wink: and I saw her giving a real passionate kiss through Rebel drama so we can expect some real steamy kisses :blush:  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Berou said:

Finally we got some casting news and I'm happy CSB has confirmed ( although I haven't seen her in a drama, but as long as I'm not put off by her acting I'm willing to take a liking into her). This cast makes me excited :lol: ! I loved Uhm Ki Joon in the defendant and in Ghost/ Phantom . He's terrific as a villain and I got goosebumps when I watched him in both dramas. *bows down* He left a great impression on me .  @ferily[....]

14 hours ago, Berou said:

The fact the actress is younger ( but not too young)  than YSH makes me smile. Can I then be allowed to wish for some steamy kisses  and a sizzling chemistry between YSH and CSB?  I want kisses :angry: !  YSH, I count on you !  btw, did you guys know CSB and YSH have met before in 2015 ? They were both ambassadors of DMZ festival. YSH hits again here with his connections, first with Jung Dae Yoon PD and then with Chae Soo Bin. 

@Berou - trust me, CSB is very capable of delivering good kissing scenes even though she never had a kiss scene until Rebel, even in Strongest Deliveryman the kisses between her and Go Kyung Pyo are great. If the kissing isn't what we want in this drama, it's not going to be the fault of either of the actors, for sure.

If you need proof, try looking for a cut of her kiss scene with Yoon Kyun Sang in Rebel episode 16, I nearly fell off my chair seeing such passionate kissing in a sageuk. Especially with the girl kissing back!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, findit said:

That's a really tight schedule and on top of that they'll be going up against SBS huge dramas like WYWS and the legal one....I hope this is a good drama and does well, at least for YSH/CSB sake (I came to really like her after Rebel, it's MBC's best weekday drama in 2017 imo).

• Like 3

9 hours ago, findit said:

Strike is still in full swing. Prompt resolution is nowhere in sight. 

According to some news articles today, <I'm not a robot> premier is scheduled around late Nov, which I believe is far more plausible plan. 

I like this plan more myself, let's hope everything will go in a smooth good way!! 

thank you for keeping us updated chingu!! :wub: 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

is this additional casting news?

yes chingu :D I'm so happy seeing more casting news :D I only know actor Kang Ki Young who played Kim Bok Joo's uncle in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (I really like him :D) and the other actor I don't know his name but he was No Ji Wook's client in suspicious Partner who can see the future!! :tongue: 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yes chingu :D I'm so happy seeing more casting news :D I only know actor Kang Ki Young who played Kim Bok Joo's uncle in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (I really like him :D) and the other actor I don't know his name but he was No Ji Wook's client in suspicious Partner who can see the future!! :tongue: 

The guy at bottom right was the martial art master in strongest delivery man together with CSB.  I love KKY!

• Like 4