[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

So very happy to see many chingus on here as we wait for the new drama of YSH!! :heart:

I am already camping here and looking at updates to see what are the news. 

@findit so good to see you here too chingu! YSH drama together again! :D

@maj_loves i see you too. Come on out! :tongue:

@maryofbethany_LinAh i hope you do join us chingu. I, for one, will like to spazz and discuss with you again on a YSH drama :D

Edit

@maj_loves haha you got here first before my call LOL! It's exciting. We get to watch YSH together again :wink:

Chingu! I'm finally  out of my shell.. I'm still trying to sew the hole in my heart that Ruler left, That drama tore me apart in any way's possible. I'm literally dancing after I've seen the news that he took a romcom as his next drama project, I really can't wait to see a different side of him, something that will impress us more. 

I read that the original airing schedule of this drama is November (to replace Hospital Ship) I expect Script reading photos soon but then I was informed here that PD is part of the strike. (OTTOKE?!) MBC, better solve things sooner LOL

• Like 7

I'm afraid this drama is looking at VERY TOUGH competition (though not sure exactly when it will be aired...) 

tvN just announced that it would move its weekday drama slot from 11pm to 9:30pm, which means tvN dramas will go head to head competition with public network dramas. <I'm not a robot> might compete with <Return (SBS, not yet confirmed) >, a legal drama starring Ko Hyung-Jung and <Wise Prison Live (tvN)>, a prison background drama directed by super famous star-PD Shin Won-Ho from <Answer me> series. Both of them are very highly anticipated projects here in Korea so I will cross all my fingers, toes and everything else for the best. Of course many things are not confirmed yet...:huh:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, maj_loves said:

Chingu! I'm finally  out of my shell.. I'm still trying to sew the hole in my heart that Ruler left, That drama tore me apart in any way's possible. I'm literally dancing after I've seen the news that he took a romcom as his next drama project, I really can't wait to see a different side of him, something that will impress us more. 

I read that the original airing schedule of this drama is November (to replace Hospital Ship) I expect Script reading photos soon but then I was informed here that PD is part of the strike. (OTTOKE?!) MBC, better solve things sooner LOL

Awww..good to see you out of your shell and back to spazzing and chatting with us chingu. Ruler gave me withdrawal symptoms for weeks lol.  I too was so excited when @sakura2016 mentioned the news to me. And behold..so glad a thread was made. 

Omo. I read those news too and I was worried about what will happen next. I hope everything gets settled calmly :crazy:

@findit oh no! It really does sound like things got worse. Do keep us updated with anything you find. I know you are our source of findings in Korea :D thanks so much! :wub:

• Like 8

7 hours ago, findit said:

I'm afraid this drama is looking at VERY TOUGH competition (though not sure exactly when it will be aired...) 

tvN just announced that it would move its weekday drama slot from 11pm to 9:30pm, which means tvN dramas will go head to head competition with public network dramas. <I'm not a robot> might compete with <Return (SBS, not yet confirmed) >, a legal drama starring Ko Hyung-Jung and <Wise Prison Live (tvN)>, a prison background drama directed by super famous star-PD Shin Won-Ho from <Answer me> series. Both of them are very highly anticipated projects here in Korea so I will cross all my fingers, toes and everything else for the best. Of course many things are not confirmed yet...:huh:

thank you for the news chingu :wub: 

it's really tough competition...but I'll just keep thinking that tough competion will always be there and all we can do is hope for our drama to win the hearts of fans *praying* 

Fighting!! :heart: 

_______

@Yongzura chingu, I'd like if you join us too!! :)   

• Like 7

On 9/20/2017 at 12:31 PM, vangsweetie637 said:

It's my Mr. Sexy Everything!! :wub::wub::wub::wub: so excited to see him back onscreen and with a different genre. I cannot wait to see a lighter, funnier side to him! He said he wanted to give romantic comedy a try. So exciting!

I have been crying with him every time i watch his melo dramas. Now, i will get to laugh at his silliness too. Can't wait!!! :wub:

I'm so happy he's doing a rom-com, I can't wait to watch me some YSH in love w/out tragedy happeningmagic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif This drama is going to be special.  Do we know who his leading lady will be? I'm happy that EKJ is in this drama too. I'm so happy it looks like he will be a good guy in this drama, he was scary in The Defendant.

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I'm so happy he's doing a rom-com, I can't wait to watch me some YSH in love w/out tragedy happeningmagic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif This drama is going to be special.  Do we know who his leading lady will be? I'm happy that EKJ is in this drama too. I'm so happy it looks like he will be a good guy in this drama, he was scary in The Defendant.

Yay! You will be watching too! I am so glad too! So excited to see him a new genre. This was me when i heard the news:

tumblr_naplbtBaox1sa2xlto1_400.gif

And i usually don't even dance haha.

As for the female lead..i read they are aiming for the lead in Strong Deliveryman. But i may be wrong. 

I am only familiar with YSH unless they cast someone else that I know of :wink::D I don't even knoe EKJ.

• Like 7

19 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I am only familiar with YSH unless they cast someone else that I know of :wink::D I don't even knoe EKJ.

@vangsweetie637 hhhhhh do you know the villain in Defendant drama? he's the one :blink: and the sweet teacher in Dream High if you watched that drama!! :tongue: I'm happy he's to play another sweet role with Yoo Seung Ho, I can't wait for it!! :D:wub: 

• Like 4

On 9/24/2017 at 1:09 PM, vangsweetie637 said:

And i usually don't even dance haha.

As for the female lead..i read they are aiming for the lead in Strong Deliveryman. But i may be wrong. 

He was scary as the villain in The Defendant, not as scary as NGM was in Remember but he came close.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 @evie7 unfortunately i didn't watch either Defendant or Dream High. So I have no idea who EKJ is as an actor. But..i am always open for a new bias to add to my list anytime :wink::tongue:

Love it chingu! That's my motto always be ready to add another bias to the list! If he's handsome he's my oppa

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, evie7 said:
12 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 @evie7 unfortunately i didn't watch either Defendant or Dream High. So I have no idea who EKJ is as an actor. But..i am always open for a new bias to add to my list anytime :wink::tongue:

Love it chingu! That's my motto always be ready to add another bias to the list! If he's handsome he's my oppa

hhhhhhh add "talented" to your bias' qualifications or the list of your bias will be never ending :lol::tongue: though don't think neither of you would mind that!! :wink: hhhhhh

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhh add "talented" to your bias' qualifications or the list of your bias will be never ending :lol::tongue: though don't think neither of you would mind that!! :wink: hhhhhh

Talent has never been an issue when it comes to the oppas but thank goodness Mr. Yoo has it all, he's handsome, sexy and is justed gifted w/talent.  crazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif And he's dreamy.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Talent has never been an issue when it comes to the oppas but thank goodness Mr. Yoo has it all, he's handsome, sexy and is justed gifted w/talent.  crazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif And he's dreamy.

hhhhhhhhhhh true we're lacky with our Mr.Sexy Everything :wink::love:...this is a name I and @vangsweetie637 came up with for our Mr.Yoo during Ruler :lol: isn't it perfect for him? :wink::wub: 

• Like 5

Chae Soo Bin cast opposite Yoo Seung Ho in upcoming romantic comedy

By beansss    6 hours ago    5,211    1,813    8
yoo-seung-ho,uhm-ki-joon,chae-soo-bin

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Rising actress Chae Soo Bin has been cast opposite Yoo Seung Ho in upcoming new MBC romantic comedy drama, 'I'm Not a Robot'!

Chae Soo Bin will be taking on 'I'm Not a Robot' despite her latest production, 'Best Delivery Man', just recently coming to an end on September 23. She will also be working with veteran actor Uhm Ki Joon, who has been cast in the role of a genius robotics expert Hong Baek Kyun. In the drama, Hong Baek Kyun suggests that Chae Soo Bin's character, Jo Ji Ah, take on a part time job by acting like a robot. This is how she meets Kim Min Gyu (Yoo Seung Ho), a man who is allergic to people and therefore has never dated in his life. 

'I'm Not a Robot' will begin after currently airing drama, 'Hospital Ship'. Does the storyline sound interesting so far?

@sakura2016, it works! Thanks chingu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2