[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

5 hours ago, yusefull said:

I don't have anything against him at all and I saw ruler and some other things with him. It's just that whatever he say, I feel like he is reciting his scipt more than he is acting on it. I dont' talk about his eyes and face but only his voice.

It's like when you hear voice over in drama, generally even good actor when they do voice over are blank. Him it's always like that (I found HJW doing it too and I really like her).

About hjw i agree. Some times she can't show her feeling by her voice. But about yoo seung ho, i can feel his emotion in his voice with all my heart and not just me but actually most of international and korean viewers of ruler would say that too. Because there were so many people who couldn't endure that drama with such bad writing and directing, but lots of netizens said we will see this drama just because of his great acting(especially koreans). And he acted really great in front of heo jun ho who is such a great actor especially his voice acting is great too. Everyone praised both of them and said we see this drama because of them and i don't think korean audience are that much kind to give this support to any actor, especially as you said an actor who can't act with his voice. So maybe it's just you who feeling like this because anybody has his/her own taste.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, soara said:

About hjw i agree. Some times she can't show her feeling by her voice. But about yoo seung ho, i can feel his emotion in his voice with all my heart and not just me but actually most of international and korean viewers of ruler would say that too. Because there were so many people who couldn't endure that drama with such bad writing and directing, but lots of netizens said we will see this drama just because of his great acting(specially koreans). And he acted really great in front of heo jun ho who is such a great actor specially his voice acting is great too. Everyone praised both of them and said we see this drama because of them and i don't think korean audience are that much kind to give this support to any actor, specially as you said an actor who can't act with his voice. So maybe it's just you who feeling like this because anybody has his/her own taste.

The two actors who make me feel the most (they are other that make me feel too) are Shin Ha-kyun in Brain when he talk about his mother after she die and Lee joon in Mr baek when he talk to his dad picture with hid dad as a young man in another room. Those two moment are so powerfull. Recently in live up to your name, the two lead were great too.

I discover Yoo Seung-ho in operation proposal and it's was hard to watch for it (well the actress wasn't that great either).

But as you say it's maybe just me and I accept it that why I say "I feel" and not something like what I am saying is a fact. I can be wrong but in the end when I watch him I feel like that and it make it harder for me to watch him. I mainly watch until the end ruler because the two lead actress are beautifull (especially the second) and i like to watch the end of the dramas I begin. But it was hard, they screw it up very mutch.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, yusefull said:

I want and don't want to see it because it take Hospital Ship place and I like it.

I am always for a new romantic drama (I love them) and if you add the beautifull Chea Soo-bin, what else ?

The funny thing for me is that Yoo Seung-ho acting voice is so robotic. Eveything I watch him in, I feel that whatever he does, when he speak he is just reciting things instead of feeling them. I don't feel emotion in his voice that mutch. He should be the one playing the robot.

And how can someone alergic to human can be okay just because he think someone is a robot ? I hope they explain it well.

And I feel weird that the ex-bf ask his ex-gf to pretend to be a robot to date a guy. I hope we won't get a weird triangle (I hope we won't get any triangle, I hate them).

Hi chingu!! happy to see you here, this will be our 3rd drama watching it together?!! :D 

I don't agree with you that Yoo Seung Ho's voice feel robotic (reciting his lines instead of feeling them) because I'm deeply in love with his swoony voice :wub: and always felt different emotions through his voice (beside of his eyes and facial expressions) but I hope your opinion will change through this drama!! :D 

don't know myself, but you know how some peole feel more confortable around strangers when they have hard time?!! maybe it's just like that for him but here she's totally different from the other people just like he is, still he's called human but with weird allergy to humans and she's called robot when she's not!! let's hope they play/explain it the right way!! :D 

well she's his ex so don't think there is any awkwardness in asking her to do the job, but he better not regret it later when it's too late :tongue: hhhhhhhh I'm really excited to watch him and Yoo Seung Ho working together!! :w00t::wub: 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

Hi chingu!! happy to see you here, this will be our 3rd drama watching it together?!! :D 

I don't agree with you that Yoo Seung Ho's voice feel robotic (reciting his lines instead of feeling them) because I'm deeply in love with his swoony voice :wub: and always felt different emotions through his voice (beside of his eyes and facial expressions) but I hope your opinion will change through this drama!! :D 

don't know myself, but you know how some peole feel more confortable around strangers when they have hard time?!! maybe it's just like that for him but here she's totally different from the other people just like he is, still he's called human but with weird allergy to humans and she's called robot when she's not!! let's hope they play/explain it the right way!! :D 

well she's his ex so don't think there is any awkwardness in asking her to do the job, but he better not regret it later when it's too late :tongue: hhhhhhhh I'm really excited to watch him and Yoo Seung Ho working together!! :w00t::wub: 

I watch actually lover in bloom, WYWS, Temperature of love, Because it's my first life, 20th century boy and girl, hospital ship, mad dog. And I watched many kdrama before, I am sure it's more than 3.

I hope my opinion change too and he mesmerise me by his acting.

It's maybe the synopsis that is wrong unless the alergic thing is pschological witch is possible.

I am not really a Uhm Ki-joon fan (I don't even remembering seeing him in anything) but I feel he is too old for Chae Soo-bin and the synopsis say that he is a novice in love. He could still love her and all and I wouldn't like it.

• LOL 1

12 minutes ago, yusefull said:

I watch actually lover in bloom, WYWS, Temperature of love, Because it's my first life, 20th century boy and girl, hospital ship, mad dog. And I watched many kdrama before, I am sure it's more than 3.

I hope my opinion change too and he mesmerise me by his acting.

It's maybe the synopsis that is wrong unless the alergic thing is pschological witch is possible.

I am not really a Uhm Ki-joon fan (I don't even remembering seeing him in anything) but I feel he is too old for Chae Soo-bin and the synopsis say that he is a novice in love. He could still love her and all and I wouldn't like it.

ok this way it's 5 for current airing dramas then!! :lol: 

Spoiler

I'm watching Because It's My First Life, 20th Century Boy and Girl and will sart watching Mad Dog too (was planning to let it till it's fully aired but changed my mind :tongue:) beside WYWS and ToL that we're both part of its threads :D it has been a long time since I got myself to watch this mach dramas on same time!! :blink: hhhhhhh

really hope so!! :D 

I actually started thinking his allergy to humans is pschological/because of a trauma he went through since we saw a fan-still of 1st day shouting showing a car accident!! let's wait and see!! :)

hhhhhhh didn't you watch Defendant, Phantom, Dream High or Scent of a Woman?!! well I only watched him in Phantom, Dream High and loved him there :D...ohh never thought about it actually but yeah he's actually old for her age wise, though he's still a handsome man that young women would still love :tongue: we better not have love triangle then!! :lol: let him learn about love with Kim Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho) but fall for another woman!! :D 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhh didn't you watch Defendant, Phantom, Dream High or Scent of a Woman?!! well I only watched him in Phantom, Dream High and loved him there :D...ohh never thought about it actually but yeah he's actually old for her age wise, though he's still a handsome man that young women would still love :tongue: we better not have love triangle then!! :lol: let him learn about love with Kim Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho) but fall for another woman!! :D

I watched dream hight but he didn't eave that big of an impact on me and 18 years is too mutch.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, yusefull said:

I don't have anything against him at all and I saw ruler and some other things with him. It's just that whatever he say, I feel like he is reciting his scipt more than he is acting on it. I dont' talk about his eyes and face but only his voice.

It's like when you hear voice over in drama, generally even good actor when they do voice over are blank. Him it's always like that (I found HJW doing it too and I really like her).

Hi

I read your comments and I must say I was quite surprise. I've watched Kdrama for a few years, not as long as some of the chingu's here. I fell for some of the handsome oppas on the shows I watch. But, YSH was one actor that I  fell, not only for his good looks (and he is really and truly a handsome guy) but for his acting. I thought he is one of the better actors in kdrama.

Just to show you an example of why I disagree with the comment that his voice is robotic, just watch the one below. I'm not trying to convince you otherwise, and I do respect your personal opinion, just felt I have to say something.

• Like 3

On 10/14/2017 at 9:51 PM, YourHighness . said:

I agree. I've seen him in some pictures from Remember and he is just :wub: I love a well suited man. Plus he is older now. :D

Or maybe a sister who lost her life, maybe his self blame and guilt(probably the villains tried to kill him but she is in the car) is what manifested his "human allergy"?

I find YSH was boyishly handsome before his MS. But after MS, he has a more manly feel. I love the broody Yeo Un but I love the manly CP more, esp when he is Chief Peddler. 

Like you, I also love how dashing he looked in Remember, and I think this time round, he gonna look even more breathtaking!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhh I'm looking thoroughly to have a glimps of the filming set behind her!! :lol:cr: @soobinms

I must say i love chae soo bin's new hair cut.  She looked so gorgeous! It suits her so well. 

Edited by Berou
please don't quote pics , thanks :)
  • Like 1

Actor LeeHy updated his instagram @hylee with caption: see you in November.
What the hell is going here? Little boy (young version of Yoo Seung Ho) is in mourning!

Even in rom-com, YSH's character lost his family as always! Unbelievable!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaWlN9-Fy8w/?taken-by=hylee70

Do you guy still remember little girl with script? I guest that little girl is young version of the main female lead. And, maybe, they met each other when they were young.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi to all :)

On 10/16/2017 at 7:54 PM, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhh I'm looking thoroughly to have a glimps of the filming set behind her!! :lol: 

cr: @soobinms

You posted a pic..and YSH is not on it??? :tongue:

...but i like it...'Rebel's' girl looks so cute :wub:...i have a feeling she and our hottie will be a good pair :wub:

We still don't know start date right?

• Like 2

@hiriena02 thank you so much for the pics/video!! :wub: 

the fangirl in me went crazy!! :love: at 1st watch I was a pure fangirl watching him with hearts in my eyes, he looks really handsome and his shy smile is a killer :love:, at 2nd watch I was analysing what was he doing at the university but then I saw that his outfit wasn't fit to be a student so I'm still wondering what was he doing there and why was he wearing a short sleeved shirt when it's starting to get cold already!! (good thing he had a coat on him though :D)

11 hours ago, clamptsu said:

Actor LeeHy updated his instagram @hylee with caption: see you in November.
What the hell is going here? Little boy (young version of Yoo Seung Ho) is in mourning!

Even in rom-com, YSH's character lost his family as always! Unbelievable!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaWlN9-Fy8w/?taken-by=hylee70

Do you guy still remember little girl with script? I guest that little girl is young version of the main female lead. And, maybe, they met each other when they were young.

hhhhhhhh I saw it too :lol: I predicted as much from the car accident's fan-still and I turned out right and so it can be right that Kim Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho)'s allergy to people is due to a trauma (losing one of his parents or both or entire family including a sister maybe?)!! well we can see this is Yoo Seung Ho's drama for sure rom-com or not :lol: let's hope he won't cry much in this rom-com drama though we can be sure that we will see his tears at one point with no doubt...which I'm not against actually!! :tongue: maybe I'm crazy but I love how he breaks my heart with his tears though I hate seeing him in tears/pain, crazy I know!! :tongue: hihihi

maybe, it can be!! or his sister who died too?!! 

10 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Hi to all :)

You posted a pic..and YSH is not on it??? :tongue:

...but i like it...'Rebel's' girl looks so cute :wub:...i have a feeling she and our hottie will be a good pair :wub:

We still don't know start date right?

hhhhhh but it's on the set of his drama :wink::tongue::lol: 

me too!! :D can't wait to see their paring on screen :wub: 

no not yet!! :( I'll tell you the second I know it, you can bet on it!! :wink: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yoo Seung Ho, Chae Soo Bin, And Uhm Ki Joon Participate In First Script Read For New Rom-Com

Yoo-Seung-Ho-Chae-Soo-Bin.jpg

MBC released photos from the first table read of its upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “I’m Not A Robot” (literal title).

In the photos, Yoo Seung Ho, Chae Soo Bin, and Uhm Ki Joon, along with other actors and production crew members, are seated around the table for their first table read. Both veteran and unique actors came together on September 27 to create a fun and successful table read for the upcoming drama. The script reading started at 2 p.m. and went into the night as actors became fully immersed into their roles and acted passionately as if they were really filming on set. The atmosphere was reported to be so good that the actors and crew also held a team dinner.

Yoo Seung Ho will be playing the character Min Kyu, who is allergic to humans. This role is very different from the actor’s previous roles, and many are anticipating to see what Yoo Seung Ho will be like in a romantic comedy.

Im-Not-A-Robot.jpg

Chae Soo Bin will play the role of Jo Ji Ah, a woman who freely jumps between the human world and robot world. Uhm Ki Joon will play Dr. Hong Baek Hyun who is hopeless at dating but an expert at robots.

Meanwhile, “I’m Not A Robot” will be a 16-episode mini series that tells the story of a man who is unable to date (due to being allergic to humans), but falls in love with a woman who pretends to be a robot. This romantic comedy is expected to air at the end of this year.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/18/yoo-seung-ho-chae-soo-bin-uhm-ki-joon-participate-first-script-read-new-rom-com/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1