[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

Eeekk, I JUST heard the news about Yoo Seung Ho being in a new drama this morning, and oh boy!! I am sooo excited to see him in another drama, yesss:love: Okay, end of my fangirl rant.. I can't wait to watch this drama, and I'm glad that YSH is expanding his roles in the genre! He's taking a romantic comedy this time, so even more excited to see him in this genre.

Also, I see some familiar faces here... Hi, @vangsweetie637 and @sakura2016 !! I know vangsweetie already tagged you, but @maryofbethany , you're going to be joining the forums page for Yoo Seung Ho's drama, right? :D

• Like 7

@vangsweetie637 here now chingu! thanks for the tag~~

Ooh i'm excited for the new drama + I liked Um KiJoon when I watched him in Dream High (I know its ages ago but I haven't seem him in anything recently.) I actually thought the female lead was confirmed as well, but doesn't seem so based on the first post! I was surprised when I saw the news that YSH was considering TWO MBC dramas at the same time, but am happy he chose the rom com! Not so sure about the premise yet (is the female lead the robot??) but fingers crossed!!

• Like 6

Yay!!! I see some of my Ruler chingus on now!!

@WoozyPrincess @hyania @ferily @herina_90 

Let us spazz and discuss like the good old times! So excited to see YSH in a new genre. I know he will make us laugh with his adorable silliness!

And @ferily i am sure @maryofbethanywill join us on here. She is indeed a Yoopie along with all of us :wink: 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Ahhhhhh!!! Yes! There is a page for the drama!

It's my Mr. Sexy Everything!! :wub::wub::wub::wub: so excited to see him back onscreen and with a different genre. I cannot wait to see a lighter, funnier side to him! He said he wanted to give romantic comedy a try. So exciting!

I have been crying with him every time i watch his melo dramas. Now, i will get to laugh at his silliness too. Can't wait!!! :wub:

@Berou we will get to watch another YSH drama together! :D *dances*

Calling my buddies: sorry I couldn't remember everyone haha. Do find your way here for those I missed :tongue:

@sakura2016 @joyspartace @maryofbethany @kaoriharang @ktcjdrama @faye406 @herina_90 @googleme @rittoo @YourHighness . @Bambiina @evie7 @alekaonu @julie721 @WoozyPrincess @bluefish @mindstar @jakey09 @Kissy13

Let's watch YSH onscreen again! :wub:

Hi @vangsweetie637 Kraken, thanks for the shoutout. I love YSH but too bad I didn't even finish Ruler of the King. Will watch this drama so we can spazz again in the thread.

Annyeong @ilwoo_aein chingu, long time no spazzing with you. So I'm very happy to see you here.

Would like to callout to my chingu deul @moodypie @raiaraven @bebe1989 @angelwingssf @missdey @mslee @packmule3 @deandraluv @ZarraJae @Killa92 @chelseaharu @tjliliana let's watch this drama and spazz again together.....

• Like 13

On 9/21/2017 at 8:45 AM, ferily said:

Eeekk, I JUST heard the news about Yoo Seung Ho being in a new drama this morning, and oh boy!! I am sooo excited to see him in another drama, yesss:love: Okay, end of my fangirl rant.. I can't wait to watch this drama, and I'm glad that YSH is expanding his roles in the genre! He's taking a romantic comedy this time, so even more excited to see him in this genre.

Also, I see some familiar faces here... Hi, @vangsweetie637 and @sakura2016 !! I know vangsweetie already tagged you, but @maryofbethany , you're going to be joining the forums page for Yoo Seung Ho's drama, right? :D

@ferily dunno, hope so. this yr very draining for me. anything with YSH, try not to miss right! :wub:

Yah, @ktcjdrama @vangsweetie637 @sakura2016 @ilwoo_aein already  report for 'fall in" when platoon's Leader (our ardent Yoo-kipedia @Berou pm. will try to do a low-key one. hahaha. this year i 'ahem...."..... i will rest from now on till mid Nov (stil not forsaking Rin-ah, see my new username, ya will know).

• Like 6

Say hi to all familiar and new faces :) Thanks for inviting me. 

First on-air date of this drama is very unpredictable due to the full-fledged strike in MBC. 

Main PD (Jung Dae-Yoon) is also actively participating in it so we have to wait and see how the situation unfolds. 

For example, <20th century boy and girl> is officially delayed now even though they already filmed first 4 episodes.

(Hospital ship is a different story because there are other interests involved such as business agreements with local government)

Anyway, hope everything comes together soon and it turns out to be a great and enjoyable drama.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Copy and paste the link or the article? 

no the entire article :) you copy the article from its page and paste it on the post you're writing and then copy the the link of the article as the credit, hope that helped!! :)

worrying is part of the deal even when everything looks perfect we worry if things will stay perfect or not and that worry only ends with the end of the drama :tongue: we can only hope and pray that things go well and cheer and support our Mr. Sexy Everything as his fans :wink: 

16 hours ago, hyania said:

@sakura2016 @vangsweetie637 I'm here out from the dungeon... cant wait to spazz with you all... really cant wait for the drama and see YSH again...

Hi chingu :D same here :wink: I hope we'd get to have great fun like we did at Ruler thread and even more :D 

@ferily Hi chingu, so happy to see you here :D hope we'll get to spazz more through this drama :D 

14 hours ago, herina_90 said:

@vangsweetie637 here now chingu! thanks for the tag~~

Ooh i'm excited for the new drama + I liked Um KiJoon when I watched him in Dream High (I know its ages ago but I haven't seem him in anything recently.) I actually thought the female lead was confirmed as well, but doesn't seem so based on the first post! I was surprised when I saw the news that YSH was considering TWO MBC dramas at the same time, but am happy he chose the rom com! Not so sure about the premise yet (is the female lead the robot??) but fingers crossed!!

I think Dream High was Eom Ki Joon's only sweet role and so you'll make a wrong idea of him watching him being a good guy here too :lol: he was a scary villain in Defendant and I watched him as a villain as well in Phantom drama as well, he was great there but I'm happy he took in another sweet role after all these villainous ones!! :) I can't to see his collaboration with Yoo Seung Ho :wub: 

for now looks like the robot is the female lead, let's wait and see!! :D 

13 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I think this is news on YSH accepting the "I Not a Robot" drama

thank you so much chingu :wub: I feel happy seing this!! :D 

yeah it is :D the announcer was talking how he confirmed rom-com drama "I'm Not a Robot" after playing a different role in "Ruler" and now he'll show a different fun side of him through this role!! I'm soooo excited!! :w00t::D 

11 hours ago, findit said:

Say hi to all familiar and new faces :) Thanks for inviting me. 

First on-air date of this drama is very unpredictable due to the full-fledged strike in MBC. 

Main PD (Jung Dae-Yoon) is also actively participating in it so we have to wait and see how the situation unfolds. 

For example, <20th century boy and girl> is officially delayed now even though they already filmed first 4 episodes.

(Hospital ship is a different story because there are other interests involved such as business agreements with local government)

Anyway, hope everything comes together soon and it turns out to be a great and enjoyable drama.  

chinguuuuu I really missed your posts :D 

thank you so much for the information, let's wait and see and hope everything goes for the best!! :) 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, findit said:

YSH (with KSH) and Jung Dae-Yoon PD-nim at MBC Drama Awards last year.

YSH & director JDY worked together in <Arang and the Magistrate (2012)>. This is their 2nd project together. 

I know :D I was "they actually had a histoy together" and one of the amin reasons I hoped for Yoo Seung Ho to take the offer was my hope for him to work with this director (as male lead) and I got my wish :wub: I'll pray everything turns out as we hope and better!! *praying*

5 hours ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 @maryofbethany @vangsweetie637 @WoozyPrincess happy to see you !

@ilwoo_aein I hope you don't mind I become the thread starter :). The thread was already created by 0ly40 before you've opened another one, I merged yours and hers/his. Then I asked 0ly40's permission to take over :)

I'm happy too!! :D and I'll be waiting for you to join us in spazzing and fangirling here :wink::wub: 

hhhhhh and here is the story behind the creation of this thread :lol: thank you so much @Berou @0ly40 and @ilwoo_aein :wub: 

I think everyone can see how crazy I got no? forgive my crazy excitement!! :tongue::sweatingbullets: hhhhhh

• Like 8

@Berou I'm so happy we turned out right :wink::D he gave him "Best Director Award" he should trust him :tongue: hhhhh kidding aside I'm happy and excited that he got to work with him again as an adult and main lead through this drama and I hope it turns out to be agreat collaboration between them :) 

I think he lacked confidence in himself but I'm apy that it's changing now and hope he keep going for different genres!! :)

Heee that's what I wanted to here!! :D 

• Like 9

14 hours ago, Berou said:

A koala's playground article

Link : http://koalasplayground.com/2017/09/20/yoo-seung-ho-confirms-mbc-rom-com-not-robot-chae-soo-bin-still-talks

@sakura2016 @maryofbethany @vangsweetie637 @WoozyPrincess happy to see you !

@ilwoo_aein I hope you don't mind I become the thread starter :). The thread was already created by 0ly40 before you've opened another one, I merged yours and hers/his. Then I asked 0ly40's permission to take over :)

@Berou of coz i really expected you to 'book' a space standby for his "i amnotRobot" and was surprised to see 0ly40...whahah remembered i told u, its high time you get your hand on a YSH drama's thread's starter.

remember you are once titled "One and Only Mrs Yoo" before you shy shy removed that title.
why dont you replaced by Yoo-kipedia instead. i hav been calling you that for millennium.
hey, W -director has lots of cheesy kisses scenes in W. woahahah. our shy shy boy will turn tomatoes very soon. btw, PD is very good in Sci-fi stuff fusion into Rom, you all saw how well W has perform in sci-fi genre. still cant imagine korea in a robot-era, japan yah! but korea? i was watching Ghost in the shell... totally not YSH's stuff.

agreed, this is a new venture into a diff genre for Yoo, a scifi-rom-com. i say we give Chae SooBin some support too, she's good in The Rebel.

• Like 7

18 hours ago, ferily said:

@ktcjdrama Hi again chingu! It's been awhile since we saw each other :lol: Nice to see you on this thread! and @maryofbethany , of course, never miss anything with Yoo Seung Ho, right? But I hope the rest of the year gets better for you...

@sebastian27 , maybe you'll be interested in watching this drama? :D

i will watch this... thanks @ferily

• Like 7

I can't believe we are already here (only a few months after Ruler ended) I am actually preparing myself to wait for a year to see YSH again. I'm glad he indeed gained back his confidence *party dance* :blush:

Did chae soo bin already confirmed as the female lead? I thought she already did until I read somewhere that she's still currently in talks..

• Like 7

So very happy to see many chingus on here as we wait for the new drama of YSH!! :heart:

I am already camping here and looking at updates to see what are the news. 

@findit so good to see you here too chingu! YSH drama together again! :D

@maj_loves i see you too. Come on out! :tongue:

@maryofbethany_LinAh i hope you do join us chingu. I, for one, will like to spazz and discuss with you again on a YSH drama :D

Edit

@maj_loves haha you got here first before my call LOL! It's exciting. We get to watch YSH together again :wink:

• Like 8