[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

2 hours ago, happy2018 said:

So Tilda run away with Dr Oh...:wub:

All the pretty squads... Do you know that all the IANAR vids on YT got sooooooo many viewers like and even subsribers. There's one that got a 1 K subscribers from IANAR alone... :heart:

I hope this news make all the IANAR production team happy to get sooo much loves all over the world. 

Even the MBC YT channel got so many love comments... 

I'm soooo happy in the Monday Morning... :D

So happy to know that...how can we tell the production because of IANAR, Yoo seung hoo and chae soo bin get more followers and fans..one of them is me...if there are fan club from malaysia for both of them, please let me know...:heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

This is my latest drama that catched my heart after W..directed by the same director..and my first time too with this two CSB n YSH..they really look sweet n lovely together..both are comfortable with each others..really can't wait for ep 25 or at least give us little preview pls:D

• Like 9

@supergal99 and @GreeNNa thank you for the gifs... hilarious:lol:

no preview...why?? are they busy preparing the wedding, I mean ending:D

we only 2 weeks away from the ending.... suddenly I feel sad thinking that this would end in 2 weeks...and I'm afraid there'll be no wedding... 

YSH if you guys dont get married to CSB in this drama... make sure you get it in RL.:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

@stroppyse If you can spare some time, translation please!!

I'm able to deduce from the preview that MK gets to know everything that JiA is her real name and she is the one who invented those heart lamps and maybe umbrella too, which would lead to him realising his importance in JiA's life from their ep 23's convo when JiA mentioned that someone boosted her morale. He doesn't seem to be angry but he seems to be reluctant enough to not be able to approach JiA yet.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1