[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

I’m Not a Robot: Episodes 21-22

by TeriYaki

Robot22-00514-copy.jpg

Min-kyu acts like a moth drawn to a flame when he meets the human inspiration for Aji-3, unaware of the danger that it poses for him. Jia struggles to keep her distance from Min-kyu, but he’s not so easily dissuaded. Unfortunately, the Santa Maria team is under attack and Baek-gyun is spread thin as he tries to prevent his research from falling into the wrong hands and protect Min-kyu, whose health still worries everyone around him.

Full Article/recap:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/01/im-not-a-robot-episodes-21-22/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoo Seung Ho And Chae Soo Bin Look Sweet And Happy Behind The Scenes Of “I Am Not A Robot”

L. Kim January 12, 2018

Chae-Soo-Bin-Yoo-Seung-Ho1.jpg

MBC’s “I Am Not a Robot” released behind-the-scene stills of Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin looking sweet and cozy despite the frigid weather and desolate surroundings.

In the revealed stills, the two lead actors are thoroughly examining the script in the dark storage room and cold weather. Despite the situation they are in, they smile brightly as they practice their acting together, warming up the atmosphere. Even though the filming continued late into the night, they neither complained nor showed how tired they were.

Yoo-Seung-Ho-Chae-Soo-Bin1-540x360.jpg

The production crew praised, “Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin practiced even the smallest details they could’ve just ignored, and in every scene, they worked together to coordinate their actions after hearing each other’s opinions. They also brightened the atmosphere by showing warm consideration that melted the coldness.”

Spoiler

In episodes 23 and 24 that aired on January 11, Kim Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho) and Jo Ji Ah (Chae Soo Bin) get locked up in an agricultural machinery storage room. Through that incident, the two of them share their sincere feelings, causing their romance to fully blossom.

“I Am Not a Robot” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/12/yoo-seung-ho-chae-soo-bin-look-sweet-happy-behind-scenes-not-robot/

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Hi pretty squads, I have just finished 24th episode...and feel like can't breathe. May be I have same allergy to MG >.<~~

I wish Rial and Aj3 will be Heroines to solve all bad situations now. In my opinion, MG will be saved with injections in his bag (BH JA and Pi help him) But the trust to people, he need to learn it himself that there are reasons behind those white lies. Aj3 will show him how much they love each others in the monami file (it's not bad thing though Aj3 is miracle!)

I need more team to help him, Rial is that person, she is straight and sincere...I hope she can change YC mind before bad things happen...and his dad must be revealed bad things in the past (like MG parents were murdered) by Mr. lost car driver and Mrs.X. Santa maria team will help him till the last. All of that must start from new stronger MG!!...I hope he learns what happiness is with people who love him, he need to learn to forgive the mistakes then. I wish smiley faces will come soon. 

PS. If there's a stalker follows a girl like JA, it must be creepy...but if his face is handsome like YSH, I also allow ^^ though he's quite annoying and childish...keke

I still has hope for YC, then I choose option 3 (sorry I love both musics, I can't choose >.< )

https://youtu.be/6zTc2hD2npA

https://youtu.be/o1MU1os6psQ

Edited by ueng .
Add link to music
  • Like 7

On 1/12/2018 at 4:49 PM, usagi1997 said:

I confess I was a bit dissapointed this week. The story progressed exactly like we thought just from watching the previews. I don't want another DoBongSoon who had seethrough plot from the middle series to the end. Please dear writers and director make it a bit less clichéd and bring warmth into our hearts. It was so good until last week. Make our hero grow up and stop him beeing a ninny :ph34r:. This is no Melodrama or Makjang.

I think the problem is that the preview gave too much away. I would have been a lot more scared for JA when she hid the necklace in the plates if I didn't know that MG saw it on her on the beach. MG seeing it on the beach means that he didn't see the necklace anywhere else in the entire episode (at least that is what I took from that preview)

That beach scene would have really come out of nowhere if they chose instead to show JA hiding the necklace in the plates and then MG asking her for those plates.

I do love how this show is pretty straightforward though. I was watching Black Mirror and that series has so many twists and turns. I need a nice predictable break!

• Like 9

I still couldn't forget that surprised look when MK saw Ji Ah on the train.  At first, he was probably thinking "Am I hallucinating again?" :lol: And the way she looked at him had that I know you look not that of someone looking at a stranger.

I decided to make an animated signature of this scene. I hope you like it.

21Zj9ll.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Wowww @k8telyn ... its really really good.. hope you will success in your career man... thanks so much .. its a like a gift after his allergic :bawling: i really hope.. its not a real ending and JA wild imagination.. come on chingu.. MK is a grown up man.. he will not make us in a deep frustration.. if he turn to act like a boy.. aiyakkk.. no word laaa... :wacko:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, benocciola said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd4CuttAZsI/

The reappearance of Jia-3 or Aji-3 ?

I hope they're not going to lie to him again...

I think that maybe that's a scene where MK will talk to AG3, and she would eventually show him the "Monami" file. That's how he would realize that although they "initially" deceived him, what JA as AG3 showed him was her real care/feelings. That they "prolonged" the deceit because they were all afraid for his life, the probable "fatal" shock it will cause him. I just hope that Dr. Oh will talk to him first, cause there were a number of times they wanted to get clean, but he was the one always telling them not to.

• Like 8

I’m Not a Robot: Episodes 23-24

by Saya

robot2224-00091.jpg

Forced proximity is always the revealer of hearts, and though Jia and Min-kyu’s long night shines a light on their feelings, will it change their choices? Will Jia stop running away, and will Min-kyu realize the truth about the girl he really loves? With secrets left to spill, we can only comfort ourselves by remembering that it’s always darkest before the dawn…

8kcp_imnotarobot_banner1.jpg

Episode 23: “The truth”

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/01/im-not-a-robot-episodes-23-24/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

There is something that really bother me (I do not know if is just me, but whatever): the ost. I mean, when you watch other dramas you usually see some "happy" musics or with a "happy" lyrics, but in this drama we just have the first one, the others are always with a lot of "han" and they have this feeling like we are not getting our happy ending. I know, it may sounds crazy, but that is the feeling that i feel when I am listening thoses songs. I wish we get more happy songs with happy lyrics (even if I like all the osts). 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

42 minutes ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

There is something that really bother me (I do not know if is just me, but whatever): the ost. I mean, when you watch other dramas you usually see some "happy" musics or with a "happy" lyrics, but in this drama we just have the first one, the others are always with a lot of "han" and they have this feeling like we are not getting our happy ending. I know, it may sounds crazy, but that is the feeling that i feel when I am listening thoses songs. I wish we get more happy songs with happy lyrics (even if I like all the osts). 

I'm actually someone who loves ballad songs so the OSTs here are perfect for my taste :tongue: hhhhhhhhh but don't worry even though we have these sad/emotionel OSTs that doesn't mean we won't have our happy ending, this is a rom-com after all!! :wink: 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, luv_into said:

Tilda! Nice to see you again! -.-;;;

So Tilda run away with Dr Oh...:wub:

All the pretty squads... Do you know that all the IANAR vids on YT got sooooooo many viewers like and even subsribers. There's one that got a 1 K subscribers from IANAR alone... :heart:

I hope this news make all the IANAR production team happy to get sooo much loves all over the world. 

Even the MBC YT channel got so many love comments... 

I'm soooo happy in the Monday Morning... :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

@happy2018

So true!! I see more and more fanmade vids and they got lots of view as well. IANAR is really popular online and I too hope the production team notice it and keep their spirits up!!

Yes, happy Monday....I would be much happier if it's Wednesday already!! :blush:

I'm really in love with these fan vids.  The song "Kindly Calm Me Down" fits our cutie and pretty perfectly. It's now my new fav song.  Big thanks to the vidders with their brilliant editing skills!!  So this is how I make the wait more bearable by watching some beautiful videos.

The first 2 videos are from different makers but they used the same song

Spoiler

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not post consecutively, edit your previous post as needed. Thanks.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2