[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

class="single-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 25px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.2em; word-spacing: 2px;"[140717] Wu Yi Fan Returns  to Serenade Once Again with ‘时间煮雨 (Time Boils the Rain)’On 17 Jul, 2014 By wingsofeternity With 0 Comments

Wu Yi Fan returns to serenade fans with a fuller and more vibrant voice as he lends his musical emotions for Tiny Times 3.0’s soundtrack, ‘时间煮雨 (Time Boils the Rain),’ today, July 17th, as the third installment of the said film opens to its Chinese audience.

'singer: Wu Yi Fan' as Shown on Cinemas (Photo Credits:  葵Sha])

‘Singer: Wu Yi Fan’ as Shown on Cinemas (Photo Credits: 葵Sha])

Prior to its premiere for the public cinemas, writer-director Guo Jingming confirmed the newest rendition, courtesy of Wu, of the all-time favorite theme ‘时间煮(Time Boils the Rain)’ on his personal Weibo Account. Following his post which also sent indirect encouraging messages to Wu who is returning as a singer for the first time since his casting in ‘有一个地方只有我们知道Somewhere Only We Know,’ as well as encouraged the fans to ‘listen with their hearts’ despite absence of his physical appearance in the film, the post was re-posted by media men and Tiny Times actors Kai Ko and Chen Xuedong. Wu Yi Fan, himself, also re-posted the customized poster Tiny Times crew dedicated to him, while quoting a meaningful part of the lyrics and adding his sincere thanks to his fans, Mei Ge Ni. Since then, fans have been anticipating the release of the drama music video for the song, to follow the release of the previously revealed ones like Jolin Tsai’s and Sodagreen’s tracks for the film.

The early screenings at 12 midnight proved to be blessing to the expecting fans who attended, as the revelation of Singer Wu’s return happened before their very eyes, within the majestic confines of the theater. The house was full, attended by fans of Wu and fans of Tiny Times alike. For most that were there, Mei Ge Ni and non-Mei Ge Ni, praises for Wu’s voice and version of the song reflected on Weibo, as the topic trended along with the discussions of the film itself.

‘Time Boils the Rain’ has been one of Tiny Times original soundtrack since 1.0 and 2.0, with the song previously sung by Yu Kewei. The lyrics convey heartwarming promises people make with the ones they care about; perfectly capturing the relationships of the lead characters. The staff, along with Wu, promised to bring a new ‘feel’ to the all-time favorite track as he lends his voice for Tiny Times 3.0.

Tiny Times is a story of four Shanghainese young women who, from high school to adulthood, have dealt with issues of friendship, life, love, and career. The original novels were written by the director himself, Guo  Jingming. The latest installment opens to public Chinese cinemas on July 17.

Meanwhile, Wu Yi Fan is still in Prague, Czech Republic, for the filming of his upcoming big screen debut, ‘有一个地方只有我们知道 (Somewhere Only We Know),’ which will come to cinemas on February 2015.

Written by: wingsofeternity @901106.net/home

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lucky fans can watch tiny times 3... i want to watch it too..but its not showing in malaysia.. :((

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

times boil the rain is finally out.Bsyi_R2CQAAvlJ6.jpg
if you have weibo account, you can listen here.. http://t.co/fWwR93mYC6
cr. becca

cr. E.L.V
im posting again the lyrics translation
Title: Time Boils the Rain 时间煮雨 (Shi Jian Zhu Yu)
Music by LIU Dajiang (刘大江)
Lyrics by GUO Jingming (郭敬明) and Luoluo (落落)
Performed by YU Kewei (郁可唯)

Time Boils the Rain (Shi Jian Zhu Yu)
Music by LIU Dajiang (刘大江), lyrics by GUO Jingming (郭敬明) and Luoluo (落落)
Performed by YU Kewei (郁可唯). Translation by RomanticChineseSongs@YouTube

Raindrops are blown into flowers by wind.
Flowing time cannot catch up with the galloping white horse.
Silly words written on your palms.
Do you still hold them tightly?
Clouds rolling up and down in summer; tears are evaporated by flowing time.
All of us along the way, anyone got lost? We promised not to leave each other, must always be together,
even though we had to fight against time, even though the whole world turned its back to us.

Snowflakes are blown into shining pieces by wind.
Our hairs are whitened.
We said that we would venture into the world together.
Do you still remember it?
In that summer,
We made an infinitely large wish.
Hand in hand we may form a boat, carrying us across the river of sadness.
You said that you would not part with me, and that we would be together forever.
Now I want to ask you.
Was it just a kid's babble?
I did not have the heart to cheat you in our green days.
Neither did I betray you at our young & stupid ages.
Oh, the heavy snow, please do not erase the traces of our past.
Oh, the heavy snow must not be able to erase the memory we left to each other.
What date is today?
Green grasses are thick.
The bright moon accompanies you a thousand miles away.
I am waiting for the autumn wind in the next year...

BsyyZFTCAAQN7UD.jpg
cr. kriskingdom---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ps: today malaysia face another flight accident where our #MH17 was shot down in ukraine. My deepest condolence to the family and friends of the 295 people on board. Please pray for them. 

Guest HildaP

Kris | Wu Yi Fan.                      Wu Yi Fan

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

I'm listening to it right now on youtube and then came straight here!  I thought I'd have to wait until tomorrow but wanted to check one more time and got lucky!

Time to be mesmerized!  :x

This song is perfect for his come back... It's sweet and sad... But also (I don't know how to say it) "calm"... "Peaceful" would be the world. His voice sounds peaceful. Like : he's been though a lot but now only nostalgia remains. It fits his own story...

malamolly said: This song is perfect for his come back... It's sweet and sad... But also (I don't know how to say it) "calm"... "Peaceful" would be the world. His voice sounds peaceful. Like : he's been though a lot but now only nostalgia remains. It fits his own story...

Guest HildaP

Im in that boat right next to you. I love the song...I saw the movie video a while ago but didn't know it was made again. Our Wu Yi Fan is as sweet as his voice.Like honey.

^ i saw that picture yesterday but i forgot to post it here, thanks for sharing it kyubiX.i heard that wuyifan has become tanned, but i never imagine he would be this tanned, even his hand looks whiter than his face XD. not my liking but im not hate it either...either way he's still looks hot. 
i love his eyes, nose, and lips. i want to kiss them.

I noticed he's become more tan too and I'm not used to seeing him like that yet.

I think it's because it's "in" to be pale in Korea so his coordi/stylist probably had him slathered in SPF to keep him from tanning.

Guest jelly89

I've listen to the song..and I loved it.  It fits him well even the sweet melody and the meaning of the lyrics.  Vocally, it's quite fine because the song  doesn't need High notes or belting and it fits to what WYF is capable of singing.  Not only that, he sings it with his heart and it sound as if he is addressing the song to his fans. First time I heard him sing, I was in tears  cause I can feel what he is feeling at the moment.

Wow...4M plays in Weibo....that is PHENOMINAL!!!!!!.  Two months ago...I was so scared  that we won't be seeing him again.  His fans was all in panic.  I was even thinking, I would be happy if he comes back after 6 months after the Lawsuit, as long as he is alive and healthy..I'm satisfied.  But coming back after a month or so with a solo single and filming a movie is really overwhelming and I just cry for him...He just made it.  and he have so many supporters in the Chinese Media and Entertainment industry.  He is indeed in good hands.  This is the BEST decision he has ever made.  love you WYF <<<<<<3

jelly89 said:

I've listen to the song..and I loved it.  It fits him well even the sweet melody and the meaning of the lyrics.  Vocally, it's quite fine because the song  doesn't need High notes or belting and it fits to what WYF is capable of singing.  Not only that, he sings it with his heart and it sound as if he is addressing the song to his fans. First time I heard him sing, I was in tears  cause I can feel what he is feeling at the moment.

Wow...4M plays in Weibo....that is PHENOMINAL!!!!!!.  Two months ago...I was so scared  that we won't be seeing him again.  His fans was all in panic.  I was even thinking, I would be happy if he comes back after 6 months after the Lawsuit, as long as he is alive and healthy..I'm satisfied.  But coming back after a month or so with a solo single and filming a movie is really overwhelming and I just cry for him...He just made it.  and he have so many supporters in the Chinese Media and Entertainment industry.  He is indeed in good hands.  This is the BEST decision he has ever made.  love you WYF <<<<<<3

Archived