[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

Guest jelly89

I have to post these Kris' airport pics  from tumblr...credit as tagged.

Words are not enough to describe this guy because he is  perfection.  He can wear any clothes and it looks fabulous on him.

Kris wearing ponytail, Kris wearing cardigan, Kris wearing tights over shorts ( lol even I would look weird with them). Kris wearing leather tights is hot.

tumblr_n8p48xNpz41tr5r19o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8p69feomC1tr5r19o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8npb56pwh1tr5r19o1_500.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HildaP

sis @jelly89...maybe that is why there are rumors that this Chinese director lady is having an affair with him. She wanted him in her movie way before he left.He is super handsome and super nice. I think she is pleased with the rumors even if its not true. But,is it true or not? Who knows.

@HildaP its not true. xu director is already has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is with them in prague.. and there's rumors that they already married. rumour about she and wyf is dating...is baseless and ridiculous. 
if i got my royalty early next year..i plan to go to china to watch somewhere only we know coz i think that movie wont be showing in malaysia. 

Guest HildaP

wow sis @yoyo_icecube...that is wonderful. I hope you get to go to China and see Kris somewhere...wow that is such great news.May all your dreams come true!

Guest jelly89

@sis HildaP ..that was a baseless news coming from a Korean news reporter.  Kris is gaining popularity in China and Internationally so this is just a plot to defame him. 

I can't wait to hear his voice singing the  Tiny Times 3 movie OST "Time Boils the Rain"  closing credit.  It should be released in 2 days when the movie will be shown.  I'm so happy for him.  His movie SOWK will be released  in Jan 2015  earlier than planned.

Hope in the near future, we'll be able to hear his side of the story (re: lawsuit) just like Han geng did. Fighting!!!..Jia You.!!!

Guest jelly89

tumblr_n8rckhDeni1rdkgsio1_500.jpg

[140715] Guo Jingming Confirms Wu Yifan’s OST Participation for Tiny Times 3

Days before cinemas open for the Chinese audience of the latest installment of the blockbuster film, Tiny Times, its writer and director Guo Jingming takes it upon himself to confirm one of the new pair of hands who recently participated in the movie: Wu Yi Fan.

Even before July entered, talks about Wu’s participation in the movie circulated among the fans; when during one of Tiny Times 3’s promotional events revealed a little information about its revamped soundtrack list – which listed Wu as one of its singers. But it was not only until today, when Guo Jingming personally took it upon his personal Weibo account to confirm Wu’s rendition of the movie’s classic OST ‘时间煮雨 (Time Boils the Rain)’will be used as the movie’s ending theme.

On his Weibo post, Guo Jingming uploaded a customized poster of Wu Yi Fan’s character from his upcoming big screen debut, ‘有一个地方只有我们知道 (Somewhere Only We Know)’ with the title and the date of release. Along with it came the writer-director’s personal thoughts, which mentioned and explained how Wu’s appearances weren’t made possible for fans to see due to some ‘situations,’ and that even though such unfortunate event happened, Wu’s supporters can instead ‘listen to his voice with the heart.’ He also sent an indirect message to Wu through the post – by encouraging the star to ‘let everyone listen to his unique voice in the darkness’ and ‘see how he shines.’ He ended with saying how ‘时间煮雨 (Time Boils the Rain)’ was his all-time favorite song from the trilogy.

cr. @/berryrunes 
Kai Ko repost GJM WYF post and comment: Aiyo ... we can meet again so soon
Official weibo acc of Tiny Times repost WYF GJM and comment: Thank you Mr Fan, welcome Mr Fan. 'Tiny Times Family' will always be with you.

i become tiny times fans since i got to know about wyf singing in this movie. unfortunately it wont be shown in malaysia.. i will not able to watch it. too bad.. D-2 to got a 'voice' update from wyf, im excited.. are you?

I didn't expect it so soon ! That's wonderful !
I'm leaving on Friday and I may not be able to follow the news for a while... So, the 17th, it's perfect timing !! I will go on holidays with his voice on my MP3 player ! That's great :))

Guest jelly89

yoyo_icecube said: wyf reach 2 millions follower(again).
if im not mistaken, i think he already reach 2millions followers before but he lost followers since the lawsuit.. and now its 2 millions again. :) 

yes @jelly89 i was talking about instagram...
its 17th.....today is july17 

the audio of the song already leak..song is out. TT.TT im cryiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggg.... wuyifan...... its so nice to listen to your voice...it's 3minutes heaven... TT.TT 
MEIGENI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A CELEBRATION... CONGRATULATIONs WUYIFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/agp0g6wpxvsmqxd/140716+%E5%90%B4%E4%BA%A6%E5%87%A1+-+%E6%97%B6%E9%97%B4%E7%85%AE%E9%9B%A8.mp3

Bsr9oaXCYAAKdwF.png
Bsr3T1oCQAAqpWK.jpg
Singer: Wu Yifan [from 葵Sha]

HE CAN SING!!!!!! I LOVE HIS VERSION THAN THE ORIGINAL VERSION!!! YOU.... PREPARE FOR YOUR ALBUM ALREADY.. I WILL BUY 3 COPIES.. I PROMISE

Archived