[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

Guest jelly89

Welcome to Kris thread @malith29.  we're nice and friendly here so please come and visit this forum often.

FINALLY..he updated his IG...yeheeeey.....it's like we're back to normal (hopefully)...and I hope he updates it regularly....We really miss him a lot.

It feels like Kris is also feeling a little weight came off his shoulder now that he can see there are millions of loyal fans on his side.  I'm so happy for him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jelly89 said:

Welcome to Kris thread @malith29.  we're nice and friendly here so please come and visit this forum often.

FINALLY..he updated his IG...yeheeeey.....it's like we're back to normal (hopefully)...and I hope he updates it regularly....We really miss him a lot.

It feels like Kris is also feeling a little weight came off his shoulder now that he can see there are millions of loyal fans on his side.  I'm so happy for him.

since its a been along time since we did quiz or discussion, so im gonna start one right now. 
question: what do you think about the meaning behind wuyifan latest IG update, which is 'TIME'.

pour your opinion, thoughts, and analysis now... :)

Guest jelly89

@yoyo_icecube  sistahs....this could be the start of  Wu YiFan's modelling career !!!  I SAY YESSSSS TO THAT.  LOL  

Although it's just a rumour, it could be a possibility...

Guest jelly89

yoyo_icecube said: since its a been along time since we did quiz or discussion, so im gonna start one right now. 
question: what do you think about the meaning behind wuyifan latest IG update, which is 'TIME'.
Time heals all wounds Time will reveal All he need is Time Time boils the Rain/ Time Hushes all Memories (title of his new Single)

pour your opinion, thoughts, and analysis now... :)

I hope that he eventually gets into some modelling.  It's cool how he connected with Marcelo Burlon...I wonder how that came about.  The more networking and connections he makes with big names, the better it'll work out for him career-wise.

I was gonna answer yoyo's poll the same way jelly did, lol.

Archived