[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

with only 3 episodes left, i kinda afraid something sooo good will end up sooo bad.. i have a slight dejavu moment while live streaming today's episode.. going back to the time when i watched (soooo invested) cheese in the trap... the ending is not good at all... i hope this won't happen again... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

So it’s wasn’t just a break up. 

Now i understand SH more, he feels guilty about the miscarriage. Bigger trauma. 

We have another proof that SH was really in love with her earlier. He didn’t throw out the collar and keep it. 

Yes I feel the same.. SH was soo wounded by that incident.. He couldn't love anymore.. But entry of JH, made his life little better.. He first told her to stay off coz he was scared of his own feelings for her.. But JH finally opened his heart again.. Hope there is no heartbreak anymore.. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, meiil said:

Yeah I feel the same... it also pretty much explains everything aka SH sad life, the very bad breakup, the parents drama etc etc

on the brighter side, does this mean we're closer to our dream for them, which are little babies?

if he's naming the cat, oori and if he's meeting JM, these are all good signs. right?

The writing is so good. no silly cuts until the last two weeks. loving it more.

• Like 8

Damn. I haven't watched the episode yet and only saw bits and pieces, but my heart feels heavy for the couple. Like damn, I know SH came with baggage and history, but that's all so much to take in. Apparently they started living together and got married because she got pregnant. Completely understand where JM anger and hurt comes from now and understand why SH carried around such a heavy load/burden for the past 12 years. This is the first time I saw a kdrama lead have such a history and baggage in the background. I mean I guess this is completely realistic in terms of people not being perfect or having history and baggage. I need to watch the whole episode before passing judgement, but his history feels so weighty to me. It must be for JH too. It's nkt a easy thing. To know the person You're supposed to be married to had this whole history. Living with an ex, being married, having a baby...... aigo in pretty sure btw the baby was miscarried or something. 

Damn. The show is not afraid to go there. 

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

Its a big shout-out to all those people who said HR is selfish, yes she might be selfish but who isn't in love!! She just can't live without him and marriage is like sealing a deal for lifetime, if only WS realised that he wouldn't be able to fulfill HR's dreams after marriage then they wouldn't be able to separate as easily as they did now. 

I just want us women to be stronger especially when all the signs are there after being with someone for so long. you have to wake-up and pull yourself out of the situation because it's not cute anymore. what if they had gotten married  and their issues had continued in their married life...divorce and more years lost. now she can rediscover herself and if later they get back together she will be more confident in who she is and what she wants

• Like 8

I agree with everyone. The episode is still good despite the "OH NO" ending. The writer is really good. I love that she wrote JM that way. JM is actually kinda cool. JM and JH had a good time, they could be friends. I just hope JH doesn't distance herself from SH just because JM and SH dated in the past.

Also, although I was surprised that HR ran off with another guy, I think it's a good thinf that she just went for what she wants and for the person who would give her what she needs, instead of holding on to WS and pressuring him to do what she wants. I see a future for WS and BM. 

SJ and SG too. Love the progress.

So sad that nothing sexy happened tonight. Will try wait for sexy times again tomorrow. :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, chibimidori said:

with only 3 episodes left, i kinda afraid something sooo good will end up sooo bad.. i have a slight dejavu moment while live streaming today's episode.. going back to the time when i watched (soooo invested) cheese in the trap... the ending is not good at all... i hope this won't happen again... 

Sadly i feel it too....i wondering what Se Hee will do when he see JM. Is this still guilty or maybe he still loves her....i don't know i am too scare only imagine when he see JM, He will return to her....

• Sad 3

ey guys. no joke. i personally know a couple who have been together since high school then got pregnant a few years after college graduation. the relationship was already bad at that point but they tried to stay together for the kid nonetheless. midway throughout, they lost the kid because of heavy stress. they eventually broke up and never proceeded with marriage. 

now they're happily married to different partners. break ups can be good. miscarriages can be good somehow. what i mean is good things can come out from the bad... idk why i'm saying this. i just feel like SH needs to hear it. kk.

• Like 13

I'm all for HR and WS breaking up cos she will grow increasingly disillusioned with him anyway. And with her talking to guys on the dating app, it's a disaster waiting to happen. 

BUT to run to another guy just after yr breakup, it's just.....

HR...her love life is so goal driven. When is she going to learn that loving someone is not getting what you want? 

• Like 6

The thought of Jung-min being very nice, cool and likeable is something that makes the pain more unbearable. <y heart really sank after knowing about JM's miscarriage. It must have been really hard for her. I couldn't see a reason why I should hate her at all unlike the other KDrama exes that I've seen in many dramas (well at least for now). :(

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, kimnabong said:

ey guys. no joke. i personally know a couple who have been together since high school then got pregnant a few years after college graduation. the relationship was already bad at that point but they tried to stay together for the kid nonetheless. midway throughout, they lost the kid because of heavy stress. they eventually broke up and never proceeded with marriage. 

now they're happily married to different partners. break ups can be good. miscarriages can be good somehow. what i mean is good things can come out from the bad... idk why i'm saying this. i just feel like SH needs to hear it. kk.

Yeah this way this drama is so realistic.

I just hope they will handle everything well and give us and both JH and SH the happy ending they deserve.

• Like 5

SH family didn't like her, must have been for a reason. And she was so bitter when she broke up with SH telling him never to fall in love or get married.....i understand her pain but that was way too harsh cuz he was in pain too. Even though JM looks cool right now i just want her to see how SH still turned out married, in love and happy. she deserves that.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, teep523 said:

EP 14 Preview trans:

SH: Shall we sleep together again, today?

SG: Go Jung Min?

SH screams

SH: No matter how I tell her, it's going to hurt her.. Because JH is a transparent person

JH: Does the capacity of being hurt increase as soon as you have someone?

SH: Does the fact that I'm JH's husband mean anything to you.. with regards to JH's writing work?

SG: Didn't you say you were gonna confess to JH? 

(LOL OMG THE KAKAOTALK SCREENSHOT:

From Chief Nam:

Message: CEO Ma, which statement sounds the greasiest during a confession?

1) Now, shall we get married for real...?

2) Now, shall we become a real couple..?

3) Now, shall we really be together...? )

SH: You said all 3 of those statements were greasy! (ok maybe greasy is not the best word. Something like gross.. or cheesy.. but in a romantic context)

SH: Worrying.. it's just for exactly One person..

SH: Uri (Us, we, our)....

-----

OMG can;t wait for tmr

Hoaaaaa.....happy again to see this preview :lol:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, teep523 said:

EP 14 Preview trans:

SH: Shall we sleep together again, today?

SG: Go Jung Min?

SH screams

SH: No matter how I tell her, it's going to hurt her.. Because JH is a transparent person

JH: Does the capacity of being hurt increase as soon as you have someone?

SH: Does the fact that I'm JH's husband mean anything to you.. with regards to JH's writing work?

SG: Didn't you say you were gonna confess to JH? 

(LOL OMG THE KAKAOTALK SCREENSHOT:

From Chief Nam:

Message: CEO Ma, which statement sounds the greasiest during a confession?

1) Now, shall we get married for real...?

2) Now, shall we become a real couple..?

3) Now, shall we really be together...? )

SH: You said all 3 of those statements were greasy! (ok maybe greasy is not the best word. Something like gross.. or cheesy.. but in a romantic context)

SH: Worrying.. it's just for exactly One person..

SH: Uri (Us, we, our)....

-----

OMG can;t wait for tmr

my worry is slightly relieve with your translation.. thanks chinguuu

• Like 5