[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

@yerinfish  all kidding aside good luck with job hunting and co sharing. Just be cautious.

Personally, I think I must have been in lala land when I decided to rent a 4 room apt with 2 male housemates. My mind must have dribbled out. Just came back from overseas and needed to rent a room asap and looked for a job. The guys moved out after a year... but god it wasn't that great living with 2 males. We were all expats and professionals but wouldn't recommend any females rooming with males. One of them was very cute- not my type though. Eventually ended up going out with an engineer that year.

Co habitation or rather sucessful co habitation only happens in Kdramas. For me- I think back and think I was insane to have done it. And lucky to have no bad experiences from it. Bar shared bathroom experiences. I don't think it is safe for a female to share a house with males especially when they are perfect strangers.

• Like 7

@meiil If that's his official IG, I hope they will manage it well because I've read somewhere that social media is one of the determining factor for celebrity brand and influences. I'm becoming his fan so hope he does well even after this drama ended. :lol:

• Like 2

@8mel I do think he personally manage the account. LMK's ig acc posted the photo of him with so min just few minutes after so min did on her account. So i thought he personally uploaded that. But perhaps his manager who did it. I'm not sure :lol: just guessing. Is "Good entertainment" (?) a one  person agency? I think the acc purposed to promote his works only. He barely posted anything 'personal' or things out of his works.

• Like 3

Tonight'll be the first time I live stream a K-drama ever! Goes to show how crazy I am about it. So the title of my life episode today is Because This is the First Time I Watch a K-drama Live:lol: And my guess for tonight's episode title: Because This is Our First Night? The official Instagram posted this pic and I found the caption interesting. "Tonight, the SoMinKi couple. Will they watch Arsenal or sleep?" My thoughts: Sleep? Which type of sleep?? Whoever's posting is such a tease!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, 8mel said:

@meiil If that's his official IG, I hope they will manage it well because I've read somewhere that social media is one of the determining factor for celebrity brand and influences. I'm becoming his fan so hope he does well even after this drama ended. :lol:

It's definitely his official ig, even tho it gets uploaded by his team most of the time. Yeah I too hope they'll manage it better in the future, social media are indeed an important factor for celebrities. *finger crossed*

• Like 3

we all know that she is going to snore in the morning.... hahahha

6 hours ago, tianaa said:

am wondering what tonight episode will bring much progress to this snail couple or we will get to see that scene @VanillaSalt cant stop laughing at your prediction about fifty shades of sehee 

@Jillia agreed SeHee looks gook no matter which hair style he triedhell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 

one person come to my mind with this picture... Park Hae Jin.... hmmm

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics, please! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

we all know that she is going to snore in the morning.... hahahha

one person come to my mind with this picture... Park Hae Jin.... hmmm

indeed.. imho LMK and PHJ share similar facial features.. and these features are considered handsome.. and manly.. when i was a fan of Cheese in the trap, i saw a korean tv program that classified people based on their facial features and PHJ is in the "handsome" categories alongside with other celebrities. not sure if LMK is in it as well.. but LMK is indeed a truly handsome man.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chibimidori said:

indeed.. imho LMK and PHJ share similar facial features.. and these features are considered handsome.. and manly.. when i was a fan of Cheese in the trap, i saw a korean tv program that classified people based on their facial features and PHJ is in the "handsome" categories alongside with other celebrities. not sure if LMK is in it as well.. but LMK is indeed a truly handsome man.. 

and based on those two characters in cheese and in this drama.. both seemed cold...

what is with handsome men and coldness... hahah

Ive never seen LMK's work until now..

• Like 3

Hii.. This is my first time ever join & commenting on any k-drama forum after years being a silent reader here (and also DB).  I fell in love with this show right from ep 1 (usually I found a gem drama after 4th ep). i even lurked here from page 8,  glad now lots of people following this show. This show is really interesting with realistic story & characters. 

Now about tonight episode, from the preview when SH and JH standing face to face on the hallway, i hope it's not just they're saying goodnight but perhaps,  it's time for JH "visiting" SH room, maybe?  :blush:

There's so much i want to say how i luv this show (i even try that Quiz from soompi "Which BTIMFL character you are", something i never ever try before - i'm SH btw), but i think i have to stop now, & Just prepare 4 tonite. I'll trust writernim the way JH trust her landlord :D

*btw, it's hard typing in different language u used to,  on a smartphone who though it's smarter than the owner.. Damn u, typo..* :angry: