[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만

Guest mireille

What software are u using to do it? I use virtual dub to do it but i think the quality decreases a little bit.

same here. Not sure about the quality, never tried it with such a big file just some random news clips etc. lol

I also use VirtualDubMod. It does decrease the file size of the video. Since when you add hardsubs to the video it has to open the video images and add in the text in then reencode it which obviously will decrease the quality of the video. I wish there was a way where it wouldn't decrease it but the only way we could have it at 700mb and with hardsub would be to start out with a file size bigger than 700mb.

Thanks for adding to the list :). Soon we will have every episode!!

i too use virtualdubmod..buh for me..it doesn't decrease the file size of the video. it juss depends on what u use to encode it. i use divx..nd..wen u set up the settings for it..it asks u to put in the file size, the audio bitrate nd how long the video is. juss set the file size u want..bc that will be how large the end result is goin to be. :].

on another note...THANKS FOR THE SUBS...much x33333333. :].

i will upload more old episodes in a bit..soo..i'll post that once i have a batch uploaded. :]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dahee Fanel

I've just sent out an email to everyone on the subbing team. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM ME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!

I have also edited my post on the second page. Please check it out if you're curious about the status of our subbing projects. :)

Thanks.

here are more links..:]..

14: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R3R9YOM7

15: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IYZAV6TD

16: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5AATL83I

17: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5XSFILUJ

i'll come re-edit this in about 5 min wen ep. 18 is done uploading..:]

enjoy!

k...::edit::

here's the link for ep. 18. by the way..iph newun can't dl frm megaupload..i'm planning to reupload everything onto filesend...buh that's in the uh..close future? lmao. wenever i have time. :]

18: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8KMQWA97

Guest muffafa

I'm downloading from clubbox... When I'm downloading movies it works fine, but when I'm downloading music and subtitles it doesn't work.. can somebody tell me why?? :unsure:

I'm downloading from clubbox... When I'm downloading movies it works fine, but when I'm downloading music and subtitles it doesn't work.. can somebody tell me why?? :unsure:

I think it just takes a bit longer to start downloading... because that always happens to me.. whenever downloading music or subtitle files... it takes a bit of time for it to start downloading... it can also be because not many ppl download the file... so it may take longer... i think...

Guest muffafa

I think it just takes a bit longer to start downloading... because that always happens to me.. whenever downloading music or subtitle files... it takes a bit of time for it to start downloading... it can also be because not many ppl download the file... so it may take longer... i think...

when im trying to download music and sub the "quick download" button does't work...

Guest hillz3388

thankx ALOT to Aikiraat for uploading the HQ into 3 partz! <3

thatz very appreicated! ^^*

now am justw aiting for subz! ^^*:lol:

and thankx to the subberz and translatorz too! =]

Guest ibmp2005

Air Date: Oktober 3rd, 2005

Episode Number: #132

Guests (2nd part of the previous episode, aired on September 19th, 2005): Jun Do Yun, Hwang Jung Min, MC Mong, Ho Bum, Lyn

Guests: Kim Sung Min, Yoon Hae Yeong, Kim Jong Kook, Andy, Chun Myung Hoon

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JLUPWRO1

Air Date: Oktober 24th, 2005

Episode Number: #135

Guests: Um Jung Hwa, Lee Young Ja, Kim Jong Kook, Kim Jung Min, Ivy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGEZ3HGD

Guest Aikiraat

when im trying to download music and sub the "quick download" button does't work...

Ok well first of all if your download isn't starting...how are you going to make it go faster? Second, when files arn't downloaded as much or arn't as popular they get pushed to the back as in they don't get much bandwith or "download slots" allocated to them and it somtimes can take days for it to begin. But with files that are downloaded often or were just downloaded they will get a very fast download speed and will begin quickly.

If you want subtitles use D-Addicts for drams and Kloofy for movies.

thankx ALOT to Aikiraat for uploading the HQ into 3 partz! <3

thatz very appreicated! ^^*

now am justw aiting for subz! ^^*:lol:

and thankx to the subberz and translatorz too! =]

No problem :) We will begin timing as soon as the translations are finish. I believe we will be translating it from the chinese (not 100% sure though). We have 4 timers for this episode so it will get done very quickly :). Don't want any rabid, angry DBSG fans clawing at our throats to watch this episode hehe. :sweatingbullets:

I've uploaded episode 132 which we are working on at the moment and I will post 178 later.

Yashimmanman Episode 132 Part 1

Yashimmanman Episode 132 Part 2

Yashimmanman Episode 132 Part 3

Guest sweetbabigrl

umm i dont know if this was asked or not maybe in the old forum of

ysmm the one with brian and crown j in it

i just watched it with subs and brian was talking about his ex

in a group.. singer? does anyone know who it was...?

yeah... just wondering who...

thanks if someone could answer me

=)

I really enjoyed watching last wk epi. Lots of secrets and funny stuff were discussed. Changmin is more open and honest than I thought he'd be considering his young age :sweatingbullets: salute his mom for being able to stay there and listened to his blabbering abt. special videos, dandruff and peeing on the roof! LMAO

The story about 'near death experience' frm SaeYon was hilliarious!

All in all I really enjoy watching this episode.

I do miss JaeDong tho. Altho PSH and KHD are doing a good job, I felt that LHJ and YSJ didn't really say that much during the show. I enjoy JaeDong funny quips more. Anyone knows what happened to him? Why isn't he one of the host anymore?

To the the members of subbing team..... Fighting!!!!

Guest dream_on

:) here's some more. i'm almost done. ^_^ sorry if there are mistakes! please help correct if you can!

Air Date: July 14th, 2003

Episode Number: #021

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Chae Jung Won, Ok Ju Hyun, Jo Yuh Jung, MC Mong

Episode Number: #022

Guests: Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Kim Han Suk, Shim Tae Yoon, Ahyoomi, Soo Jin

Episode Number: #023

Guests: Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Kim Han Suk, Shim Tae Yoon, Ahyoomi, Soo Jin

Episode Number: #024

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Gong Hyung Jin, Bae Chil Soo, Jo Yuh Jung, Jung Sung Han

Episode Number: #025

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Im Chang Jung, Kim Hyun Jung, Han Eun Jung, Yoo Hae Sun

Episode Number: #026

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Kim Jin Soo, Jung Sun Hee, Jung Won Kwan, Kim Han Suk

Episode Number: #027

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Jo Eun Sook, Kim Jung Hyun, Kim In Kwon, MC Mong

Episode Number: #028

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Im Bum Soo, Roo Seung Soo, Chae Jung Won, Kim Jung Hoon

Episode Number: #029

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Kim Seung Woo, Kim Jung Eun, Yoon Jong Shin, Coach Jang Hang Joon

Episode Number: #29.1

Guests: The best of YASHIMMANMAN

Air Date: September 15th, 2003

Episode Number: #030

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Kim Seung Woo, Kim Jung Eun, Yoon Jong Shin, Coach Jang Hang Joon

Episode Number: #031

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Kim Jin Soo, Jung Sun Hee, Jung Won Kwan, Kim Han Suk

Episode Number: #032

Guests: Park Jong Hoon, Roo Seung Soo, Song Eun Lee, Hong Soo Hyun, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin

Episode Number: #033

Guests: Kim Nam Jin, Bae Doo Na, Coach Yong Lee, Jo Hyung Gi, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin

Episode Number: #034

Guests: Im Chang Jun, Kim Sun Ah, Kim Jung Hyun, Kim Ji Hoon, AND, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin

Air Date: October 27th, 2003

Episode Number: #035

Guests: Yoon Do Hyun, Son Ji Chang, Eun Ji Won, Kim C, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin

Episode Number: #036

Guests: Yoon Do Hyun, Son Ji Chang, Eun Ji Won, Kim C, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin

Episode Number: #037

Guests: Lee Hyori, Park Kwong Hyun, Hong Hyung In, Kim Jong Min, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin

Episode Number: #038

Guests: Shin Jung Hwan, Eun Ji Won, Jung Sun Hee, Son Hyun Soo, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin

Episode Number: #039

Guests: Yashimmanman Rememberance Special ????? (야심만만 기획특집 제1탄 “거짓말” 편)

Air Date: December 1st, 2003

Episode Number: #040

Guests: Bi, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Sun Ah, Kim Ji Young, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin

Episode Number: #041

Guests: Bi, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Sun Ah, Kim Ji Young, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin

Episode Number: #042

Guests: Jung Joon Ha, Kim C, Shin Ji, Kim Jong Min, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin

Episode Number: #043

Guests: Jung Joon Ho, Gong Hyung Jin, Kangta, Lee Ji Hoon, Shin Hye Sung, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin

Episode Number: #045

Guests: Lee Sung Jae, Kim Ha Neul, Roo Seung Soo, Nam Goong Yeon

Air Date: January 23rd, 2004

Episode Number: #045 Part 2

Guests: [설날특집] Yoon Jung Soo, Im Ho, Yoo Sun, Tony, AND 편

Episode Number: #046

Guests: Lee Bum Soo, Lee Eun Joo, Sung Shi Kyung, Park Kwang Hyun

Episode Number: #047

Guests: Gong Yoo, Kim Jung Hwa, Kim Jang Hoon, Jo Hyung Gi, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin

Air Date: February 9th, 2004

Episode Number: #048

Guests: Cha In Pyo, Jo Jae Hyun, Song Sun Mi, Jung Sang, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin

Guest desertrose281

the yousendit link for the ep169 subs expired.. could someone pls upload it again? thx, i appreciate it >_<

oh, and to the subbing team - thanks so much for subbing! i just started watching YSMM and its sooo good! im glad u guys r subbing it ^^

Guest Dahee Fanel

I do miss JaeDong tho. Altho PSH and KHD are doing a good job, I felt that LHJ and YSJ didn't really say that much during the show. I enjoy JaeDong funny quips more. Anyone knows what happened to him? Why isn't he one of the host anymore?

He went off to host "Star Golden Bell" instead. Guess the pay was better. *shrugs*

Episode Number: #039

Guests: Yashimmanman Rememberance Special ????? (야심만만 기획특집 제1탄 “거짓말” 편)

It says: Ya Shim Man Man Planned Special Part 1 "Lies"

Air Date: January 23rd, 2004

Episode Number: #045 Part 2

Guests: [설날특집] Yoon Jung Soo, Im Ho, Yoo Sun, Tony, AND 편

isn't a guest name. It's just like...er...it's hard to explain. Sort of like "Episode of". Yeah. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for doing this, by the way. :)

Archived