[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만

Guest mireille

Episode 169 (Part two of the show with Brian, Hyun Young, HaHa, CrownJ, and Im Ha Ryong)

Translators: iluxxx (first half) and Dahee Fanel (second half).

Timers: Oo_Bubbl3s_oO, Aikiraat & CoFFeeLoVe.

Editor: Dahee Fanel

Subtitle - Episode 169

Edit: Subs have been edited slightly

Thanx for the hard work!!! Now to actually d/l the episode :phew::lol: i'm all giddy too!

*** Status of the 051003 episode with part 2 Ho Bum, MC Mong/2nd half of the show - Andy, Kim Jong Kook - Translations finished and have been sent over to be edited and timed ***

p.s i MIGHT be able to hardsub some of these since i'm just starting to learn and get to grips with the software. But it'll be basic hardsub no fancy colours with floating words since i don't know how to do that :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oo_Bubbl3s_oO

p.s i MIGHT be able to hardsub some of these since i'm just starting to learn and get to grips with the software. But it'll be basic hardsub no fancy colours with floating words since i don't know how to do that :lol:

What software are u using to do it? I use virtual dub to do it but i think the quality decreases a little bit.

Guest ripgal

why was micky crying?????!?!??? help... he looked soooooo sad!! my heart goes out to him...

he cried because he recalled his hardship of leaving home and the side effects of his parents divorcing.. it was indeed sad.. everyone felt for him and nearly cried.. i even teared when i saw him crying.

the other DBSK members were really funny..esp Chang Min! he's sooo naughty!! :w00t:

but the ep kinda focused on Ho Dong getting married!! :D

Guest Smelly Tofu

REALLY??? :o

*sigh* I should have known that one of the numerous DBSK fans would sub this episode... :phew: This poses a problem...

Our future subs will be released as .srt files.

I don't think that's right. I just glanced through the thread and I think they were talking about the episode of X-man chinese subtitles being out pretty soon or last weeks episode of YSSM being out. I doubt that anybody could sub it in one day.....

We don't want anyone to beat us to subbing it so let's get going! Hehe just kidding. I've finished timing my portion of episode 169. Just got to correct a couple lines I think.

apology....sorry i think i misread the dbsk thread...they were talking about partial stuff on the show...sorry

edit:

pls continue subbing it..thank you

Guest keikei_b

weee thanx for the subs! ^^ hehe

all i gotta do is download the HQ of that episode :P :P hehe

oh oh! gotta start lookign for HQ for part 1 episode too ^^;

THankyou again :)

Guest berrie

lol.. i just recently found out about this YSMM.. intereeeeeesting... although the main reason i'm here.. is the tvxq ep.. LOL... wat loving_D said.. might be true... :P

loving_D Oct 1 2006, 10:05 AM Post #33

thats kinda weird that only yunho, mickey, and changmin are coming out. and then theres kangta and someone else.

i expect to see 10 pages of dbsg fans waiting for monday's episode...just like in the xman thread.

lol.... anyways.. keep up the hard work subbers!!!

AJA AJA FWAITING!!!

Guest dream_on

Yashimmanman 061002 Kangta, Yunho, Changmin, Micky...

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=5fd...2e0034f1c094429

Air Date: February 28th, 2003

Episode Number: #001

Guests: Kim Won Hui, UN, Kim Jin, Kim Jung Min, Ahn Jae Mo, Ahn Sun Young

i'm not 100% positive but i believe it says a different show aired in the place of episode 2?

심리를 꿰뚫는 설문 토크쇼 ??

can someone confirm? o_o

Air Date: March 14th, 2003

Episode Number: #003

Guests: Byun Jung Soo, Nam Goong Min, Park Kwon Hyun, Yoo Bin, Ahn Sun Young, Yoon Hyun Jin

Air Date: March 21st, 2003

Episode Number: #004

Guests: Kim Gun Mo, Ahn Sun Young, Kim Jae Dong, Nam Goong Min, Chang Ho, Go Eun Chae

Air Date: March 28th, 2003

Episode Number: #005

Guests: Jo Hye Ryun, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Hae Young, Kim Sang Hyuk, Oh Jong Hyuk, Ahn Sun Young, Yoon Hae Jin

Air Date: April 4th, 2003

Episode Number: #006

Guests: Ahn Sun Young, Kim Jae Dong, Jang Ho Il, Harisu, Lee Jung Hyun, MC Mong

Air Date: April 11th, 2003

Episode Number: #007

Guests: Ahn Sun Young, Kim Jae Dong, Kim Hyung Ja, Nam Goong Yeon, Lee Gi Chan, Jo Hang Gi

Air Date: April 18th, 2003

Episode Number: #008

Guests: Ahn Sun Young, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Chang Hoon, Lee Yoo Jin, Kim Sang Hyuk, Oh Jong Hyuk, MC Mong

Air Date: April 25th, 2003

Episode Number: #009

Guests: Ahn Sun Young, Kim Jae Dong, Nam Goong Yeon, Kim Jung Min, Shim Eun Jin, Ez

Air Date: May 2nd, 2003

Episode Number: #010

Guests: Ahn Sun Young, Kim Jae Dong, Kim Jung Min, Kim Min Hui, Ahn Yeon Hong, Shim Tae Yoon

Air Date: May 9th, 2003

Episode Number: #011

Guests: Ahn Sun Young, Kim Jae Dong, Ha Yoo Mi, NRG, Se7en, Pyo Jin In

Air Date: May 12th, 2003

Episode Number: #012

Guests: Ahn Sun Young, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Gae In, Kim Jin, MC Mong, Lee Dae Hui

Air Date: May 19th, 2003

Episode Number: #013

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Ahn Sun Young, Jo Gam Kyung, Sa Kang, 악동클럽, 김원철소장

Air Date: May 26th, 2003

Episode Number: #014

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Ahn Sun Young, Ha Yoo Mi, Lee Yoo Jin, Go Myung Hwan, Mc Mong, Kim Dong Sung

Air Date: June 2nd, 2003

Episode Number: #015

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Ahn Sun Young, NRG, Lee Mary, Yup Kyung Hwan, Dr. Hong Ji Ho

Air Date: June 9th, 2003

Episode Number: #016

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Ahn Sun Young, Lee Kyung Shil, Lee Yoo Jin, Chae Jae Ho, Lawyer Kim Byung Joon

Air Date: June 16, 2003

Episode Number: #017

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Suh So Nam, Jo Hye Ryun, MC Mong, Han Kyung Il

Air Date: June 23rd, 2003

Episode Number: #018

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Can, Kang Seung Ho, Lee Sung Jin, Kim Tae Hyung

Air Date: June 30th, 2003

Episode Number: #019

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Lee Yoo Jin, Suh Jang Hoon, Kim In Kwon, Sa Kang, Kim Hyun Sung, Lawyer Kim Byung Joon

Air Date: July 7th, 2003

Episode Number: #020

Guests: Kim Jae Dong, Son Tae Young, Jang Jin Young, Kim Soo Hyuk, Shim Tae Yoon, MC Mong

Air Date: January 3rd, 2005

Episode Number: #093

Guests: Cult Two, Hong Kyung Min, Romario, DJ DOC

Air Date: January 10th, 2005

Episode Number: #094

Guests: Sung Yuri, Lee Hyo Ri, Ok Ju Hyun, Lee Jin, Yoon Jung Soo

Air Date: January 31st, 2005

Episode Number: #097

Guests: Kim Ji Wan, Chun Jung Myung, Nam Goong Min, Jung Joon Ha, Lee Ji Hyun, Jung Sol Hee, Huh Young Ran, Lee Gi Yong

:)

i apologize if there are any mistakes...

i will slowly try to finish the rest. i didn't know a couple so i had to leave them in Korean. hopefully someone else can help.

but gosh Kim Jae Dong & Ahn Sun Young were on a lottt of old episodes. and it's kind of random how they used to have doctors and lawyers come on the show but interesting i guess.

and does anyone know if it's Lee Yoo Jin or Eugene?

Guest emberry

I just wanted to say, this is such an awesome thread!!! :) Ya Shi Man Man is becoming one of my favorite shows because now I can understand it... HAHAH... THANKS SUBBERS!

Guest pharmer

Episode 169 (Part two of the show with Brian, Hyun Young, HaHa, CrownJ, and Im Ha Ryong)

Translators: iluxxx (first half) and Dahee Fanel (second half).

Timers: Oo_Bubbl3s_oO, Aikiraat & CoFFeeLoVe.

Editor: Dahee Fanel

Subtitle - Episode 169

Edit: Subs have been edited slightly

Cheers!! Thanks for the translations and subs and the ppl who made this thread all pretty!! cool!!! must watch! Thanks again!

i can't believe changmin said all those things.. i mean.. it's cool being honest, but i have a feeling even his own members were a bit surprised he said all that stuff. :sweatingbullets: and his mom was there, too!! hahah

Guest dream_on

uh oh...sorry sorry sorry!!

i was quoting someone and i accidentally pressed submit.

oh and i'm posting all the links in the non-clubbox links thread also...

Guest Aikiraat

I've uploaded Episode 181 HQ into megaupload. I split it into 3 parts using HJSplit.

Yashimmanman Episode 181 Part 001

Yashimmanman Episode 181 Part 002

Yashimmanman Episode 181 Part 003

I also uploaded Episode 169 which we are currently subbing.

Yashimmanman Episode 169 Part 001

Yashimmanman Episode 169 Part 002

Yashimmanman Episode 169 Part 003

Credits to NowNForever's CB for 181 and Iyagi's CB for 169.

Just wanted to repost this since the subs were just released. HQ episode of 169 and 181.

I'm also currently uploading episode 132 and 178 which are two episodes we are currently subbing.

What software are u using to do it? I use virtual dub to do it but i think the quality decreases a little bit.

same here. Not sure about the quality, never tried it with such a big file just some random news clips etc. lol

I also use VirtualDubMod. It does decrease the file size of the video. Since when you add hardsubs to the video it has to open the video images and add in the text in then reencode it which obviously will decrease the quality of the video. I wish there was a way where it wouldn't decrease it but the only way we could have it at 700mb and with hardsub would be to start out with a file size bigger than 700mb.

:)

i will slowly try to finish the rest. i didn't know a couple so i had to leave them in Korean. hopefully someone else can help.

but gosh Kim Jae Dong & Ahn Sun Young were on a lottt of old episodes. and it's kind of random how they used to have doctors and lawyers come on the show but interesting i guess.

Thanks for adding to the list :). Soon we will have every episode!!

Guest cynkawahara

i'm not 100% positive but i believe it says a different show aired in the place of episode 2?

심리를 꿰뚫는 설문 토크쇼 ??

can someone confirm? o_o

Great job of translating all the names. Thanks for taking the time to do it. The first page is really awesome!

Guest devylann

he cried because he recalled his hardship of leaving home and the side effects of his parents divorcing.. it was indeed sad.. everyone felt for him and nearly cried.. i even teared when i saw him crying.

the other DBSK members were really funny..esp Chang Min! he's sooo naughty!! :w00t:

but the ep kinda focused on Ho Dong getting married!! :D

:D thx alot ripgal!!! so sad.... i watched the translations by coolsmurf on youtube!! so sad!! must be really hard for micky bc his family is in USA...

Archived