[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have little sympathy for hyuk. He is inconsiderate and too simple minded to actually exist in real life. I hated the scene when jehoon was hit as a proxy by hyuk's dad. Hyuk is selfish to see beyond himself. He doesnt see the implications of his actions towards others. He needs to grow up.

What does it take to reform a spoiled prince?

0eab5818-b6eb-4718-bad3-757105f672f8.png

6. Byun Hyuk in Revolutionary Love

He is more of a immature manchild than selfish prince who needs to go back to school to learn about surviving in the real world. It would take a woman who values independence through honest work to teach him about how to earn self respect, and respect from other people, by working for a living. It would indeed be a "revolutionary" journey for him. Will he successfully graduate into a prince charming?

The drama stars the popular Super Junior singer-actor Choi Siwon in his first project after military service.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/what-does-it-take-to-train-a-wayward-prince/

14 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Have u guys read/heard about the current scandal surrounding the main actor? As public sentiment is kinda bad, I can't help thinking will it affect this drama overall. 

yes, maybe because the video of the incident with his dog has been broadcasted yesterday but I don't think it affected the audience of drama. For example, 2 or 3 times during Misaeng the audience had been with -1% bewteen 2 episodes.

I hope I will laugh more today because I cried during all second part yesterday :bawling: 

38 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Have u guys read/heard about the current scandal surrounding the main actor? As public sentiment is kinda bad, I can't help thinking will it affect this drama overall. 

Agree with you 
And  i very worried for Revolutionary Love because definitely affect the morale of the other actors and crew :bawling:  but  hope and  praying for everything gonna be alright 
Fighting !!!

43 minutes ago, allmylife00 said:

Agree with you 
And  i very worried for Revolutionary Love because definitely affect the morale of the other actors and crew :bawling:  but  hope and  praying for everything gonna be alright 
Fighting !!!

Interestingly the incident somewhat overlaps with byun hyuk's situation in the drama. Huhu

4 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

For me it will affect the drama, public  but also the mood of the shoot. I hope it's going to go. But if you see the comments is horrible to the main actor (he calls him murderer), and he has not entered a little scandal.

But we just have to pray and see how things go.

Archived