[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

22-7-800x445.jpg

Gong Myung’s Acting Performance in ‘Entertainer’, ‘Drinking Solo’ and ‘Revolutionary Love

Actor Gong Myung will once again greet the viewers with his latest drama.

Spoiler

3.2-3.jpg

In tvN ‘s latest weekend drama ‘Revolutionary Love’ which will air on October 14th, Gong Myung plays the role of Kwon Je Hoon, an elite man who dreams of being a great person. This drama is his  third drama in this year after playing in the drama ‘Individualist Ms. Ji Young ‘and tvN’ The Bride of Habaek ‘. That is the reason why Gung Myung becomes so popular.

Gong Myung started his acting career by starring in the SBS ‘Entertainer’ and tvN ‘Drinking Solo’.

Spoiler

3.3-3.jpg

‘Entertainer’ is a drama depicting the Tantara band project and the arrogant manager Shin Suk Ho (Ji Sung) who has been at the edge of the ravine. In this drama, Gong Myung plays Kyle, a guitarist and leader of Tantara band. Audience attention focused on bromance between Ji Sung and Kang Min Hyuk.

The drama ‘Drinking Solo’ tells about the daily lives of lecturers and Noryangjin people who are exploring for various reasons. In the drama Gong Myung is a 9th grader who is preparing for civil servant exam and experiences a triangle love story with Jin Jung Suk (H Seok Jin) and Park Ha Na (Park Ha Sun). Gong Myung caught the attention of the viewers with his gentle image and impressive charm.

3.4.jpg

‘Revolutionary Love’ tells a funny story of three young people. Byun Hyuk is a 3rd generation chaebol (Choi Siwon), Baek Joon is a part-time worker (Kang Sora), while Gong Myung shows the image of a young man who turns into a smart elite. Kwon Je Hoon strives to be a great person for his love.

Will the acting performance of Gong Myung this time be accepted by the viewers? ‘Revolutionary Love’ offers a different triangle love story and will air on October 14th at 9 pm.

http://my.castko.com/archives/21321

10-8-800x445.jpg

‘Life Bar’ Choi Siwon and Gong Myung: “Falling In Love With Each Other’s Charms”

Choi Siwon’s first variety show appearance after he left the military is tvN’s ‘Life Bar’. On the 12th, tvN ‘Life Bar’ featured Super Junior’s Choi Siwon and Gong Myung.

Recently, in the released episode, Choi Siwon revealed, “I am currently shooting with Gong Myung in tvN’s new Saturday-Sunday drama ‘Revolutionary Love’, and we fell in love with each other’s charms.” Gong Yoo also added, “If I look at his eyes, I can feel what is being thought and how he feels, it feels real.” Gong Myung continued, “The first time I met Choi Siwon, I thought his face is very handsome. He spoke to me first and that was when I fell in love.”

That day, Choi Siwon upgraded his nickname from ‘A Talker’ to ‘Never Ending Talker’. Before filming, he has the longest interview time with the production team. In fact, Choi Siwon has many stories he has not revealed before, such as living with Super Junior members and their activities. His dedication as a tough guy just made Kim Hee Chul feel ashamed.

Spoiler

12-86.jpg

In each of his works, Gong Myung plays different characters, and with his charm he always attracts female fans. Gong Myung replied to related questions about love triangle, “I’m the type who does not give concessions in love. I started with confidence to win her feeling.” Choi Siwon also said that he also did not make any concessions. He said that he has many things to do as he grows older.

http://my.castko.com/archives/21186

Archived