[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello all chingu here well is it  really ok to be fooled like that, that girl Chae Ri why cheat  him while he can buy you anything you want Ohhh MY she deserve this expulsion-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286and  the bromance is kind strong here and his facial expression is priceless 

9a79a24fc1b7bd862fe271d4e0c71af9f2902bf2

8abe5c8923f031c5e989829020d2ee15c563ff70

‘Because This Is My First Live’ and ‘Revolutionary Love’, Reasons for Taking Drama Themes That Attract Youth’s Sympathy

Dramas that illustrate the reality of ‘painful’ youth are produced in sequence by offering fun and sympathy.

TVN drama ‘Because This is My First Life’ and tvN’s new weekend drama ‘Revolutionary Love’ aired on the 14th, depicting the problems experienced by young people who are thought to have created ’emotional’ sympathy in its story.

‘Revolutionary Love’ Working Hard in Life from Zero to Success

6.3-4.jpg

tvN’s Saturday-Sunday drama ‘Revolutionary Love’ tells the story of three young men who want to change the world, a 3rd generation chaebol Choi Siwon (Byun Hyun), a woman who has a high education Kang Sora (Baek Joon), and someone who dreams to become an elite Gong Myung (Kwon Jae Hoon).

Kang Sora acts as a part-time worker named Baek Joon and gets a good response for playing an unreasonable situation by working 3 times a day. Especially when she works at a hotel which make the audience feel sorry and funny at the same time. This seems to encourage stereotypical changes by altering the wrong framework and forcing young people to keep trying hard. The drama air every Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm on tvN.

http://my.castko.com/archives/21605

“Revolutionary Love” Releases Stills Of Choi Siwon Preparing Romantic Event

On October 21, tvN’s Saturday-Sunday drama “Revolutionary Love” released stills for their upcoming episode, showing Super Junior’s Choi Siwon preparing a special event for Kang Sora on a rooftop.

“Revolutionary Love,” which aired its first two episodes last week, has been receiving praise for its hilarious episodes and its relatable characters Byun Hyuk (Choi Siwon), Baek Jun (Kang Sora), and Kwon Je Hoon (Gong Myung).

Spoiler

In the last few episodes, after causing a disturbance in an airplane, third-generation chaebol Byun Hyuk was forced to hide his identity. He received help from Baek Jun and managed to hide in an officetel, but his identity was eventually exposed. In order to help Byun Hyuk, who was being chased by the police, Baek Jun and Kwon Je Hoon headed to where he was. Byun Hyuk, who was delighted to see Baek Jun, told her to stay by his side and declared, “Today is our first day [of dating]!” With the unpredictable character Byun Hyuk, “Revolutionary Love” plans to charge ahead with the storyline in the upcoming episodes.

In the first still, the troublemaker, beagle-like Byun Hyuk is replaced by a more serious Byun Hyuk, with his handsomeness exuding from head to toe. He has with him a giant bouquet of pink roses, and he looks happy and excited as he awaits Baek Jun’s arrival.

Choi-Siwon-1.jpg

In the second still, Byun Hyuk is deeply absorbed in decorating Baek Jun’s rooftop with romantic lights.

Spoiler

Choi-Siwon-2.jpg

However, in the third still of the rooftop, Byun Hyuk appears forlorn and not so excited anymore.

Spoiler

Choi-Siwon-3.jpg

In the final still, Baek Jun gazes at the bouquet of roses left by Byun Hyuk.

Kang-Sora1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/20/revolutionary-love-releases-stills-choi-siwon-preparing-romantic-event/

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching??

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

girlfriday

• Revolutionary Love: At first, Siwon seemed too bratty, but then the second he fell for Kang So-ra’s character halfway through the first episode, I began to love him. It’s hilarious how he falls in love at the drop of a hat, and I really enjoy the fish-out-of-water hijinks as he struggles with foreign concepts like minimum wage and rent. It’s not a deep show, but it’s super cute.

tineybeanie

• Revolutionary Love: It has all the elements of a good drama, but somehow I’m still not super-attracted. Maybe it’s because all of it has been done before? I think the only element that tugged my heart was when Siwon smiled after being kicked and physically abused by his father during the company board meeting, saying that his father must have weakened a lot over the years to resort to using his feet instead of his fists.

murasakimi

• Revolutionary Love: I’m passing on this one. Watching Hyuk’s father hit Je-hoon as a proxy punishment for Hyuk (something that has clearly happened over and over) was where I tapped out, because it left such a bad taste in my mouth.

cr

Archived