Quantcast
Transition

[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple

@liemmeciau Yes, I think Tao looks the best without bangs.

@ryotatao9495 I don't think Kento is Tao's type either. He doesn't really eat much (according to Tao) while she is someone who enjoys food. Yes, her ideal boyfriend criteria match Ryota.

Thank you for sharing the comparison picture! RyoTao really take similar pictures. 

Tao looks so beautiful here. 

Tao is very beautiful indeed.

Finally, she knows how to take good selfies haha :lol:

Do you think the way she takes selfies is similar to Ryota’s? I mean their style...

Partissiers scenes in MV “DREAMERS” of Generations and drama “Mare”.

Ryota and Tao also have scenes with wedding rings.

A cute scene. Ryota really wants to get married, right?

But he’s too young to get married TT

Full MV “DREAMERS”.

We can see Haruka’s and Setoka’s mom appeared in this MV. I miss Anikoma so much.

“Brand New Story” is a great song of Generations.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the MVs and pictures of Tao! Haha, yes, Tao is getting better at taking selfies.

She and Aya recently went to eat yakiniku together. I like how close the Cheer Dan members are.

Tao's picture at the photo exhibition "Pure Actress" in Macau. So pretty!

74cafaf3gy1g60f300rmfj238w2eo7wj.jpg

74cafaf3gy1g60f8ljo9xj238w2eoe83.jpg

Credit: 橘橘橘橘橘小鳗

• Like 1

Tao marked the calender wih a heart and a rose on the 29th of August. I don't know why and what she means but "concidentally" that day is Ryota's birthday. ^_^ 

• Like 1

@Transition Hi! Ahh, I noticed too.  You're quite careful again. Ryusei Yokohama's  birthday date is also different. So i don't think that's a coincidence. These are like secret codes. Solve them it's really fun. ;) I'm glad you noticed too. 

• Like 2

@bk2001 Hi! Nice to know that you noticed it too and that you don't think it is a coincidence either ^_^.  I also checked if it could be Ryusei's birthday since I knew he is a virgo too like Ryota but Ryusei's birthday is in September. 

Hehe. I agree. Finding and solving these codes and hints is fun. 

• Like 1

@Transition @bk2001

Hello, thanks for your posts. 

Im sorry, recently I’m lazy to post here, I can’t give you any hints of RyoTao. 

I’m too busy and I need time to rest, to think about many things that’s why I became a normal reader haha <_<

This is a special gift from Chinese Toffees. We knew they did similar thing on Ryota’s birthday last year, but this time is really special. Not in China, it’s Time Square (New York City).

So proud :star:

About Aug29 from TaoRyu, I saw some fans noticed it too. 

It’s really weird when they celebrated anniversary on Ryota’s bir5day, 2 years & 1 month since the day TaoRyu became a real couple (July 29). 

Weird, right? Why they did not choose 2 years but  2 years 1 month and became the same day with Ryota’s birthday. 

Another gift from Chinese fans, they did the same thing last year.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Wow. Ryota's fans are really dedicated and rich :P. It is nice to see that he is loved by many fans. 

Ah, so the 29th of August was TaoRyu's celebration of them dating for 2 years and 1 month? It is weird date to celebrate though. Like you said, shouldn't it have been on the 29th of July instead?

Tao at a recent JRA event. A fan has made "a research" of her accessories. The ring on her little finger is from Star Jewelry, the one on her middle finger from Gucci and the necklace as we already know is from Tiffany&Co.

006ufsGRgy1g6kf4do3xij311x1kwdmp.jpg

006ufsGRgy1g6kf4mn9h3j311y1kwdp3.jpg

006ufsGRgy1g6kf4oo0b1j30t70kuq59.jpg

Credit: 土屋太鳳烘焙坊

• Like 1

@Transition thanks for your info.

Ryota likes girls wearing long dresses and we can see Tao wears a lot of long dresses. 

I notice she doesn’t often wear short dresses like before Anikoma. Do you think so?

Tao still uses that necklace, that’s why fans think it’s very important to Tao. And we discussed that Ryota wore the similar necklace on magazine last year.

We talked about the Balanciaga bags, but I don’t remember if we posted it here. 

Ryota and Tao have same bags and they also chose black clothes.

like we discussed many times before, Ryota and Tao uses same brands (clothes, shoes, necklace, etc...) and we use to talk about Tao isn’t a fashionable girl, her style was very old, she just changed her style after Anikoma.

• Like 1

Tao’s new CM

this is real Setoka. 

I know Tao always misses Setoka. Not only this CM, there are many times Tao chose same hair with Setoka (CM, magazines, shows)

Tao wearing yukata reminds me of Setoka. I miss Anikoma TT

Tao introduced it to Anikoma cast.

• Like 1