[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

• 1 month later...

Hi @setokaonii

Thank you for sharing the clips! It really brings back good memories whenever I listen to Sora. Aw, Ryota mentioning Anikoma is cute. I believe the production still remains special in his heart.

Yes, I think Tao sounded really good there. I would like to listen to her singing the full version too.

The netizens are quite accurate with their discoveries.

I saw on Tao's IG that she has worked with Naoto of JSoul Brothers/EXILE in a movie. The movie will be out in November.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, long time no see. How are you, guys? I hope you're always healthy. I'm glad Tao appeared in GENE's new single MV, with Chiba-kun of course. Then Tao becomes Naoto-san's co-star. Even yesterday I saw Naoto like Tao's post on IG, I hope this movie will be successful. Tao really likes meat, but still I hope that Tao'll get another project with Ryota :)

Ah, about Ryota actually I'm really worried. Several LDH artists have been infected with the corona virus after a meeting at the end of last month. So I hope Ryota doesn't get infected. Likewise Tao-chan.

Thank you for sharing all information here. You all keep this forum alive. I'm so happy :)

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 I'm not too familiar with LDH artists other than Ryota but it is good to hear that Naoto seems like a nice guy.

@liemmeciau Hi! Long time no see. I'm fine. How are you? I didn't know that many LDH artists have been infected. Hopefully, they will be able to recover soon.

Another couple in the Japanese entertainment circle have gotten married. Actor Seto Koji (31) and Yamamoto Mizuki (29) have worked together twice, in 2016 and 2019 and in October last year it was reported that they were dating but their companies said that they haven't heard about that and in January this year it was already rumoured that they are getting married. It turned out to be true. Congratulations to the couple!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIRh8jwFWul/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tao wore tank tops in Alice in Borderland. 
Suddenly, Ryota changed his style and wear the same style like Tao. 
Coincidence? 
It’s sad that I can’t post the picture here.

Can anyone post it?

We know that Ryota rarely wear sexy clothes and show his shoulder. In these days, when Tao’s tank tops pictures are released, Ryota suddenly surprises fans with this style. 
Maybe I think too much?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting the new MV of Generations :)

The MV looked nice.

I saw those pictures too. Yes, tank tops aren't Ryota's usual style. It is interesting how Tao and Ryota have similiar style sometimes. 

I haven't watched "Alice in Borderland" yet but it seems to be getting quite a lot of exposure. Tao had an interview in remote with a Taiwanese web channel recently. She and Kento seem more distant now than before. When the interviewer asked her if he has done any gentle gesture towards her, she couldn't really mention any. She just said he was gentle towards everyone. She also didn't answer if they have any love line in the drama.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ryota mentioned Sora and the way he said “Onii” reminded me of Tao’s voice. 
He still remembers “Onii” and has deep feelings with “Sora”. He still imitates Taos voice. 
Hm...Did he mean he felt like Tao calling him “Onii”? *cough* 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the clips! I didn't know Tao and Ryota were on the same episode of Shibuya Note. :)

Aw. Yes, the way Ryota said "Onii" is the same as Tao.

This isn't directly related to Tao or Ryota but there's some connection. One of Tao's friends Ashina Aya announced today that she and Yamashita Kenjiro (J Soul Brothers from Exile Tribe) have gotten married after having dated for two years. 

• Like 1