[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@Transition this clip make me think Tao is really like Mare-chan. I imagine RyoTao's life like Mare- Keita's in Mare asadora, cute. I like Mare alot, I watched twice, and sometimes I think Mare-chan inspired Tao a bit.

I also watched A2Z trailer, and can't wait to watch it, hope dramacool will upload. I want to see Ryota's acting skills more. Hope his acting skills will be better, because in his old movies, his acting was boring a little, I skipped a bit when I watched them.

@Transition Mare has 156 episodes, but each episode is just 15 minutes, some episodes were not important, so I skipped them, hehe. When I watched Mare, I was suprised by Tao's acting skills. She acted so good that I can't believe that she's just 20s, especially when Mare became a mommy of twins. In my opinion, Mare is the most beautiful bride of Tao's projects. When I watched Mare, I thought sometimes Tao is Mare, and sometimes Mare is Tao.

Happy lunar new year! :)

@hathao_2011 Yes, the episodes aren't that long. Let's see if I will pick the drama up sometime :p

A clip about Tao's ideal boyfriend. We have brought up some of the clips before like the one where she says a guy who thinks deeply is cool and someone who would make the bed before she notices it and share good music and food but there's a part I find sweet that I'm unsure if it has been discussed before. It is an interview from 2018. She mentioned that she was like Shizuku in "My Little Monster" when she were in her teens. She just wanted to focus on her dream and didn't want to date nor get to know new friends but she wants to tell herself back then that it is wrong to think like that (she was already dating Ryota in 2018 so he was probably the one who made her change her thoughts). She was also asked how she knows that she has fallen in love with someone. She will naturally start to like a guy if she thinks he is a really good person and she feels happy being around him. She says it is similar to when people ask "why do you want to climb mountains? It is because the mountain is there. Why do I like him? It is because he is he. "

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1i54y1L7dG

• Love 3

• Transition changed the title to [Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)
16 hours ago, Transition said:

Happy lunar new year! :)

@hathao_2011 Yes, the episodes aren't that long. Let's see if I will pick the drama up sometime :p

A clip about Tao's ideal boyfriend. We have brought up some of the clips before like the one where she says a guy who thinks deeply is cool and someone who would make the bed before she notices it and share good music and food but there's a part I find sweet that I'm unsure if it has been discussed before. It is an interview from 2018. She mentioned that she was like Shizuku in "My Little Monster" when she were in her teens. She just wanted to focus on her dream and didn't want to date nor get to know new friends but she wants to tell herself back then that it is wrong to think like that (she was already dating Ryota in 2018 so he was probably the one who made her change her thoughts). She was also asked how she knows that she has fallen in love with someone. She said the start of a relationship for her is if she thinks he is a really good person and she feels happy and natural being around this person. She says it is similar to when people ask "why do you want to climb mountains? It is because the mountain is there. Why do I like him? It is because he is he. "

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1i54y1L7dG

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!

Thank you for the trailer of Tao's Prelude @Transition. Appreciate it very much. :)It seems like it will be a touching story and I'm here for it. Tao's really talented indeed. Not only that she's an amazing actress but her talents are limitless indeed. As usual, this will be a good project for sure. I wonder if Tao would have promotions for this project too such as interviews and alike for 'Prelude'? I hope she does have one, but if she choose to rest due to her current situation then I would definitely support it as well. 

Anyway, I also like how Tao answers the question above, it seems specific and I can only think of Ryota in that description of hers. In the same way that even before when Ryota would mention his ideal woman to be someone who is respectable and has a nice scent, I can only think of Tao in that description as well. Oh well, I think it's cute that even without us knowing during those years, they might be describing their relationship whenever they are being asked about such questions. :)

Edited by Aya0203

@Aya0203 I wonder if there will be any promotions for Prelude too and if Tao will be participating in them. I would like to see how she reacts when hosts/interviewers congratulate her. As you said, I would understand though if she decides to not participate since she might want to rest more now.

I just read this interview that she had when she promoted the anime "Sing A Bit of Harmony". She was asked if she would feel the rush to confess her feelings during the stage of ambiguity. Tao said she isn't someone who would confess her feelings so if the guy doesn't confess either then they would continue to be just friends. She thinks if two people like each other, things will naturally go smoothly but if it doesn't then it means that the feelings aren't mutual. She also revealed that she doesn't like "unclear confessions" for example if a guy asks: "Should we start dating?". However, if a guy is struggling to confess his feelings but he is still doing the best to express his feelings for her she would still accept that since his feelings have reached her.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4860299860248372

I remember an old article with Ryota when he was asked if he prefers to be the one to confess or the one who is being confessed to. He said he wants to be the one who confess to the girl. 

So putting these two articles together I think it is safe to say that Ryota was the one to confess to Tao. Luckily, he did that otherwise we probably wouldn't have gotten their announcement 3 weeks ago.

• Love 2

Hi everyone. Thank you for all your posts. I am happy reading all that. Just sharing again videos of Ryota and Tao at the same music event in 2021. They are so professional and know how to keep it a secret that nobody around them knows they are actually in relationship during this time. Lol.

Shibuya Notes [20210323]

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1cy4y1b7bn

Note: Tao appeared as she and Akira Kawashima were selected as the new MCs of Shibuya Note replacing the former MCs, Naomi Watanabe and Chan Kawai.

シブヤノオトand more FES.2021 [20211009]

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1XL41137iY

Btw, this video of small Ryota is so kawaii. The video of Ryota with his dad (a clip of them playing piano when he was 4 years old. Seeing how his dad treats Ryota as a child, I'm sure Ryota will be a good dad by following in his dad's footstep.

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1S4411b7RZ

Credit: Uploader

On 1/26/2023 at 3:47 AM, Transition said:

@Aya0203 I wonder if there will be any promotions for Prelude too and if Tao will be participating in them. I would like to see how she reacts when hosts/interviewers congratulate her. As you said, I would understand though if she decides to not participate since she might want to rest more now.

I just read this interview that she had when she promoted the anime "Sing A Bit of Harmony". She was asked if she would feel the rush to confess her feelings during the stage of ambiguity. Tao said she isn't someone who would confess her feelings so if the guy doesn't confess either then they would continue to be just friends. She thinks if two people like each other, things will naturally go smoothly but if it doesn't then it means that the feelings aren't mutual. She also revealed that she doesn't like "unclear confessions" for example if a guy asks: "Should we start dating?". However, if a guy is struggling to confess his feelings but he is still doing the best to express his feelings for her she would still accept that since his feelings have reached her.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4860299860248372

I remember an old article with Ryota when he was asked if he prefers to be the one to confess or the one who is being confessed to. He said he wants to be the one who confess to the girl. 

So putting these two articles together I think it is safe to say that Ryota was the one to confess to Tao. Luckily, he did that otherwise we probably wouldn't have gotten their announcement 3 weeks ago.

I like how they compliment each other in most things especially when it comes to love. Really really happy with the January 1 announcement as well. It made me adore Tao and Ryota more and I am also thankful to talk and share stories with everyone here through this thread. Also, I am quite hoping too that Tao-chan might have a little promotions about "Prelude" since I think she'll continue to work even during her pregnancy according to her announcement today.

Following the January 1 news, Tao posted today in her instagram a boquet of flowers which she said received in new year ans a big announcement as well. She will be participating in the theatrical performance of Impressionist: NEO Vol. 4: "The Miracle of Pinocchio" (formerly titled as "The Last Pinocchio) by Natsuki Mari. This will showcase Tao's prowess in theatrical performance.  She will play Pinocchio, the main character of this play. It will  be performed at the New National Theatre in Tokyo from June 14th, aside from this, it has been decided that the play will also be available in other parts of Japan and  abroad (these places are: Kyoto, Kitakyushu, Takasaki, and Sibiu).

It is also said that Mari was impressed by Tao's performance in Sia's MV, MV of Alive can be watched here:  

Additionally, Natsuki Mari who's celebrating her 50th work in her art have commented as well on Tao's pregnancy & engagement news, she said, "I was neither a bride nor a mother but I wonder how will I direct Tao now. I was convinced that it would be a miracle to produce a stage with a performer who made a courageous decision to bear a child". 

Really happy to read some compliments to Tao from other people such as the director who discovered her through various projecrs such as Sia's MV. Love also the fact that alot of people takes care of Tao and loves her, be it her family, friends and co-workers. I am positive that this will be another of Tao's greatest projects in time and I believe she's gonna be great in this!

Meanwhile, a lot of fans have aired their reactions to this and have commented in her ig post as well, some of them are worried and excited at the same time for this announcement. Personally, I am more excited for Tao, she's really hardworking and talented and I am pretty sure they both talk about this already so everyone, let's trust Tao-chan that she'll be okay. I'm sure Ryota, her family and friends supports all of her decisions with full of trust. And I believe this also confirms that Tao-chan will definitely go back to her projects as soon as she's able to do so. So proud of Tao and ofcourse we'll be supporting her.

That's the news today. Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Here's an article about Tao's play in June. https://mdpr.jp/news/3573546

Edited by Aya0203

On 1/27/2023 at 8:17 AM, Aya0203 said:

I like how they compliment each other in most things especially when it comes to love. Really really happy with the January 1 announcement as well. It made me adore Tao and Ryota more and I am also thankful to talk and share stories with everyone here through this thread. Also, I am quite hoping too that Tao-chan might have a little promotions about "Prelude" since I think she'll continue to work even during her pregnancy according to her announcement today.

Following the January 1 news, Tao posted today in her instagram a boquet of flowers which she said received in new year ans a big announcement as well. She will be participating in the theatrical performance of Impressionist: NEO Vol. 4: "The Miracle of Pinocchio" (formerly titled as "The Last Pinocchio) by Natsuki Mari. This will showcase Tao's prowess in theatrical performance.  She will play Pinocchio, the main character of this play. It will  be performed at the New National Theatre in Tokyo from June 14th, aside from this, it has been decided that the play will also be available in other parts of Japan and  abroad (these places are: Kyoto, Kitakyushu, Takasaki, and Sibiu).

It is also said that Mari was impressed by Tao's performance in Sia's MV, MV of Alive can be watched here:  

Additionally, Natsuki Mari who's celebrating her 50th work in her art have commented as well on Tao's pregnancy & engagement news, she said, "I was neither a bride nor a mother but I wonder how will I direct Tao now. I was convinced that it would be a miracle to produce a stage with a performer who made a courageous decision to bear a child". 

Really happy to read some compliments to Tao from other people such as the director who discovered her through various projecrs such as Sia's MV. Love also the fact that alot of people takes care of Tao and loves her, be it her family, friends and co-workers. I am positive that this will be another of Tao's greatest projects in time and I believe she's gonna be great in this!

Meanwhile, a lot of fans have aired their reactions to this and have commented in her ig post as well, some of them are worried and excited at the same time for this announcement. Personally, I am more excited for Tao, she's really hardworking and talented and I am pretty sure they both talk about this already so everyone, let's trust Tao-chan that she'll be okay. I'm sure Ryota, her family and friends supports all of her decisions with full of trust. And I believe this also confirms that Tao-chan will definitely go back to her projects as soon as she's able to do so. So proud of Tao and ofcourse we'll be supporting her.

That's the news today. Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Here's an article about Tao's play in June. https://mdpr.jp/news/3573546

Thank you for the news! I also read about this yesterday night. Although I'm happy for Tao, I can't deny that I was surprised and also worried after reading the news. If she and Ryota knew she is pregnant at the end of 2022 (that is in December) then she should be on her second month now at least which means she would be 7-8 months pregnant in June. At the end of a pregnancy the stomach gets heavy and you might get backache and swollen feet. I think there's also a restriction that says that heavily pregnant women shouldn't be on flights. I think the last stage is overseas. 

I believe both Tao and Ryota as well as their families have thought this through though and have considered all the pros and cons of accepting this job. Tao is athlethic and young so she might not get that many problems as some pregnant women do. So I might be worrying for nothing. I hope that is the case :) Wishing her the best! Generations are having concerts until May so hopefully Ryota will have time to accompany Tao when she and the crew fly overseas. 

Yes, seeing how hardworking Tao is even when she is pregnant fans don't have to be worried that she will retire after giving birth :)

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, setokaonii said:

Hi everyone. Thank you for all your posts. I am happy reading all that. Just sharing again videos of Ryota and Tao at the same music event in 2021. They are so professional and know how to keep it a secret that nobody around them knows they are actually in relationship during this time. Lol.

Shibuya Notes [20210323]

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1cy4y1b7bn

Note: Tao appeared as she and Akira Kawashima were selected as the new MCs of Shibuya Note replacing the former MCs, Naomi Watanabe and Chan Kawai.

シブヤノオトand more FES.2021 [20211009]

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1XL41137iY

Btw, this video of small Ryota is so kawaii. The video of Ryota with his dad (a clip of them playing piano when he was 4 years old. Seeing how his dad treats Ryota as a child, I'm sure Ryota will be a good dad by following in his dad's footstep.

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1S4411b7RZ

Credit: Uploader

Thank you for sharing the links! Ryota and Tao are indeed good at keeping their relationship a secret. Even when they wore matching black and white clothes, Tao herself pointed it out on her IG post but called it "sibling clothes" :p

The video of Ryota and his dad is cute. I like how the younger Ryota adjusted his chair so it was aligned with his dad's. 

In the book that Ryota released with a lyricist (?) he talked about his childhood. How he was the only child not only in his family but among his relatives as well (his parents' siblings are married but don't have any children). So he is used to be among adults and that's the reason why he wanted to grow up quickly so he could be an adult himself. He said getting married and having children is something he has yearned for since long time ago. He wants to be like his parents. He wants to see how it is to raise your own child/children and do things for them like his parents did for him. His parents were the type of parents who thought that although he is their child he is still an individual so they never said to him to do this or do that or do things this way. So Ryota himself would like to respect his own children as well. I also think Ryota (and Tao) will be very good parents. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4862243432303962

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Transition You are welcome! I just realised that in the video of シブヤノオトand more FES.2021 at 1:14 when Tao was infront of them talking, Hayato was looking at Ryota and they were glancing at each other and he smiled while mumbling to him "hontou ni" : "really/seriously".

I think I have seen in an interview in 2021 where ryota mentioned that he wants 2 to 3 children. He says "My parents gave birth to me when they were 30. I'd like to get married and have children by the time I'm 30". His wish came true. I wonder what will they name their child? Sora? Sora-chan. Sora-kun. The name Sora is both a boy's name and a girl's name. Could be used for both gender.

Thank you for sharing Ryota's first appearance in front of the press. Lmao the way they instantly changed the topic from Ryota's 'new life' to Mandy's hair is so funny. "The hair will grow longer/higher and it won't suit HIRO's taste". Lol I like their frienship. But Ryota finally replied saying with these wonderful members, he would like to thank those who supported him and will continue to do his best (as what written in the news).

@Aya0203 Thank you for sharing the news. I'm surprised and happy that Tao will go back to work but also worried because she might be seven months pregnant during the theatrical performance. People have been speculating when will be her due date but I'm sure she will be okay when the day comes. I wish we could see her growing baby bump. Well I guess I will just watch Mare to see the 'pregnant' Tao. Lol.

Btw, maybe some of us have seen this before but here it is the video of Genekou Episode #202. Start at 34:22

Genekou | GENERATIONS高校TV #202 [20211225]

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1d44y1577Y

Question: If you can marry, which one? (Which one would you choose if you can marry?)

A. Marry a popular actress 

B. Marry the person you liked when you were a student

Ryota's Answer: A - To marry a popular actress.

Ryota chose A two times in a row, he didn't even change his answer.

One of the Espoir Tribe member-youtuber initially chose A (to marry a popular actress) but changed his answer the second time because he thought it would be trouble if his wife found out. Lmao.

Hayato chose B but the way he was saying like he chose A. He said "I hope that the popularity of the actress I like does not decrease". It made Ryota confuses and asked him which one do you choose actually. Lol

Anyway, just sharing again my favourite Gene performance (finally). It's from HiGH&LOW THE LIVE (2016). Tao and Chiba were there on September 8, 2016 (Tokyo Dome). They were still filming Anikoma drama at that time.

GENERATIONS - HiGH&LOW THE LIVE (2016)

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV15q4y187ZA

Edited by setokaonii

Sorry for being a month late. Here are the letters that RyoTao wrote for their fans after the announcement that I said before that I would translate.

Ryota's entry on his mobile blog

Through "Vocal Battle Audition 2" I have been at the entertainment business for 12 years already. I have encountered many local and overseas fans and shared a very good time with you. I have also fulfilled many different kinds of dreams.

Just like the text is describing "Memories that can't be replaced". It is just because of fans' support that's how I was able to get the treasure (the memories).

However, the passage of time is dangerous. It is more sudden than what I had expected. The moment you stop it feels like you get drowned by big waves and get lost.

At that same time, we met during the filming of a film/television production. During the time we worked together we built up a warm and reliable relationship, just like the siblings in the film. 

From that time on, I started to respect the way she does things wholeheartedly and also her lifestyle.

After the production was released, whenever we suffered or felt lost we would help each other and discuss things together and then overcome it together.

When I came to the latter half of my 20s, as I was facing the arrival of my 30s and 40s I started to seriously think what happiness is to me. 

Also, my wish of wanting to walk towards the future together with Tao-san who I have shared many kinds of times with, the wish has now turned into determination. 

Many people, including my family as well, would during their private time do their best in cherishing important things while they also do their best to contribute to the society. This is something I'm really looking forward to do. This is one of the most important reasons to why I was determined (to get married/start a family).

Starting from the stage of preparing our marriage till now, announcing it to you like this, it made me feel relieved. I feel nervous about starting a new stage in life.

Also during the process of planning our marriage a new life has arrived. We really think it is a miracle since we have had various health problems and unstable schedules that made us sometimes have to do our utmost in maintaining our own health. 

I want to cherish and nurture this joy (of ours). 

To everyone who have watched over me who have had contradictions and experiment failures I can't thank you guys enough.

You are people who I can walk slowly through life together with and also fulfill dreams together with.

So let's share the journey of youth between fans and DREAMERS! Let's pursue even harder "the way to express yourself" together with the members of GENERATIONS.

At the same time as I'm full of gratitude (for you), I wanted to express to you my determination of protecting a family. 

Please continue to watch over me hereafter.

Katayose Ryota

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4853246928102276

I found the Chinese translation to Tao's letter to fans after the announcement but unfortuntely it doesn't seem like it is the whole letter. @Aya0203 has made a good summary of what Tao wrote in one of the previous pages. So you can read it there if you would like to know the content of the whole letter.

When I got into this professional field I was 12 years old. This entertainment world is commercial, what can I do, what can I work hard for and what kind of things can I protect, all these things could be lead to new opportunities. I have acted many roles and met a lot of people...

I have said this before. In the world of acting, the filming set, the people, the schedule and the locations are all different. The world where you put all your effort in yesterday would totally disappear tomorrow. The people you were communicating with before wouldn't be in front of you today. The acting job you got is perhaps to make way for the next opportunity. Although I would pray that after wrapping up a production the filming of another one would start, I know the work beside acting would determine the distance to the production. The more I understand this the more I feel like the effort I have put has been in vain.

At that time I started to realize that I haven't grown at all. The characters that I have acted have grown throughout the production but I haven't. After graduating from highschool neither my inner-self or skills have improved, which made me feel lost. During this period, I believe you could feel that too.

During those years, due to lack of sleep and also weight control my health condition couldn't be considered healthy. Although I obviously really liked this job I would somehow not be able to say the lines in front of the camera. When this situation continued Katayose-san would always support me saying "It is fine (daijoubu)." Those "It's fine" was what lifted me up during filming and have now become my tower of strength. Katayose-san is a person who has gentleness, warmth and a strong willpower, which is rare in this world. Perhaps it is due to the production that we met each other through or it could be because we are from the same school year but he is kind of like an older brother. A lot of times we would learn and grow together while there would be times when he is being heartwarming at the same time as he would earnestly share his opinion. Bit by bit a bond between us was formed so that's what I would like to inform you about right now.

I don't know what will happen in my life but you (the fanclub) has taught me that changing is also evolving and there will be some growth as well. If you can gently protect my new family then I would be very happy. 

Tsuchiya Tao

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4854656683213210#&gid=1&pid=1

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4856787951423190#&gid=1&pid=3

@setokaonii Sora would be a nice name for their baby since they both like the sky. Thank you for translating what the Gene members talked about at the press con! That's nice of them to help Ryota out but I'm curious on what his answers would have been if he had to answer those questions himself.

Thank you for sharing the clip of Genekou! Hehe, Ryota was telling the truth there about wanting to marry an actress. Thank you for sharing the link to their concert too!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Happy birthday to Tao! Hope she will have a great day with her loved ones! May everything go well with the wedding preparations and also the pregnancy!

Tao mentioned on her latest IG post that her mother gave birth to her when she was 28 too. She posted when the clock had passed midnight and Ryota immediately liked the post :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoKgx8tJClV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I think this is from 2022 where Gene members' experienced palm-reading (palmistry). After telling Ryota about his career and worries she told him that he is someone who could get married right away. I think Ryota wanted to test how accurate she is with her palmistry so he asked her if an older woman suits him more or someone younger. She said someone younger, someone who is easy to understand and also honest. It seems like Ryota was trying to hold back his smile (because her description suited Tao?). She also said he would be the first one to get married in Gene. 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1oW4y1L7uA

In Genetalk from September 2021 Ryota mentioned that he has remade one of the rooms at his place to a gym. He said that he has a Japanese friend who plays American football that would give him personal training. Apparently Tao's sisters' boyfriend; whose name also prounounces as Ryota, is a professional American football player. Here's his IG.

https://instagram.com/ryotaokuda.23?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He follows the Tsuchiya siblings, Ryota and Ashina Aya. When Honoka (Tao's sister) was asked at Kouhaku 2019 which artist she was looking forward to the most (among those who were invited for the first time) she answered Generations from Exile Tribe.

So there were already some hints from Tao's sisters' side a few years ago :p

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4864376797922601

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 2/7/2023 at 7:31 PM, Transition said:

Tao's first event after the announcement. There was one reporter who shouted out his congratulations to her at the end of the event. :)

Hello! Thank you for the updates. I've been reading all of the posts and I'm so happy everytime there's an update. Anyway, our couple both look so radiant. Has anyone watched A2Z already? I haven't watch it yet but I heard good news about Ryota's acting in this project. So applause to our Ryota! 

Also, wow TAO'S SOOOOO PRETTY IN THIS PRESS CON. RYOTA LOOKS DASHING IN HER SUIT TOO DURING THE PREMIERE OF A2Z. These twooooo and their overflowing good looks. ♡

So happy that we have non stop updates with these two. Not sure if this is recent but probably this was filmed prior to her pregnancy, Tao will be featured also in a variety show where she visits AU tried skydiving!!! So happy to see her enjoy and as usual she's so brave to do this.I just can't do it! It's scary! @___@

P.S. Hope everyone is doing well. Please take care always! ♡

P.P.S. Belated Happy Birthday to our Queeeennnn Tao! I wish more happiness, peace, good health and more projects that she wants to try/explore this year. I pray also that she, Ryota and baby RyoTao will always be happy and healthy. ♡

Edited by Aya0203

@Aya0203 You are welcome! :) Thank you too for sharing the trailer to the variety show that Tao will be appearing in. Someone at weibo posted a capture of a Chinese netizen encountering Tao in Sydney and it was on the 3rd of December 2022. So she was probably already pregnant then but she didn't know it yet.

I haven't had the time to watch A2Z yet but I'm glad to hear that Ryota has been getting praises for the performance :)

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Transition Thank you very much for all the updates and taking your time to translate the letters that RyoTao wrote for their fans after the announcement. I couldn't stop smiling reading that letters. They expressed the words in the most sincere way and I can feel it whenever I read them. 

Regarding the palm-reading video, it's really obvious that Ryota was trying to hold back his smile. He already had Tao in his mind and just asking like he wants some confirmation.

Thank you for sharing Tao's first event after the announcement. Pregnant Tao is glowing and she looks so pretty with that dress. Her baby bump is not showing yet maybe because she's still in the early phase of pregnancy.

So, Ryota has turned one of his rooms at his house to a gym. I didn't know that Honoka's boyfriend is a professional American football player. Lol what a coincident that they have the same name.

@Aya0203 Thank you for sharing the clip of Tao in Australia. Looks like she really enjoy herself. I haven't watch the full video of the show yet. Is there any link where I can watch it?

--------------------

Btw, here are the videos of RyoTao Marriage News. I have been waiting for these kind of news of RyoTao for a long time and I want to save them (for future reference) lol. Some of the news couldn't be found in HD so I'll post the videos from Twitter as well where the users recorded them. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoxgDBdALrZ/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Coxg_4rgdu-/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Coxl3bqgRKy/p

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Coxn_R7AyrO/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoxoNAZAFd5/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoxqeO5AlOQ/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoxweUJAZ3r/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoywrXggSm_/

Anyway, remember the other day we were discussing about how Tao and Ryota are calling or addressing each other.  I don't know if they have nickname for each other but based on the way Ryota explained in the interview from VoCE, I guess they are calling each other by their first name as what we discussed before.

VoCE - 2023.02.15 (Rough Translations)

VoCE: On the other hand, there are many pure and impressive scenes, such as having fun deciding on a nickname and going on a date at a laundromat (scenes in A2Z)

Ryota: “I think it would be nice to be called by a normal name rather than a nickname. Even if we have a child, I think it would be wonderful to have a relationship where we can still call each other by our first names instead of being mum and dad."

Link: https://i-voce.jp/feed/2343815/2/

Talking about nicknames, I still remember his old IG story where he called mandy 'baby' though I know he was just joking and being playful. Lol

And here is Ryota's IG live of Yose FM June,29 2022 where Anikoma was mentioned. Start at 13:32 - 15:52.

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1bB4y1W76B