Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The story opens after a young female student kills herself by jumping off a balcony. It's soon discovered that she was in fact stabbed, and the room arranged to make it look like a suicide. And so we begin. A few minor details lead Detective Kanzo to suspect that Ryo, an enigmatic chef's assistant, knows more about her death.The two have run into each other by chance a few times, and eachtime left Kanzo with an uncomfortable feeling. Every clue that is revealed seems to lead to more questions about Ryo, his obsessive girlfriend, his callous and manipulative relations with several women, and about a painful memory from Kanzo's past. Things get more complicated when a powerful love/hate relationship develops between Ryo and Kanza's little sister, the beautiful Yuko. What exactly is their connection? As the evidence (and body count) rises, Kanza tries desperately to save his sister from Ryo's influence. He's no saint, but is he the Devil Kanza thinks he is? And why? The answers will floor you, even when you think you've got them figured out already.

On 4/9/2018 at 11:40 AM, irisariadne said:

celebrities tend to enlist much later than non-celebrities. there's a very large difference in the types of health issues you get as a 21 year-old than a 30 year-old. especially celebrities who are constantly traveling, rehearsing, recording, filming, etc. with irregular sleep schedules and crash dieting.

if a male wants to do a photoshoot that shows off his muscles, he has to work out like crazy and then cut weight like crazy. there's controversy over the idea behind cutting weight because you essentially starve yourself for 24 hrs while doing cardio and wind up dropping 10+ lbs.

Also, the stories of non celebrities got transferred or exempted are not reported by media because they're not famous people like this celebrities. 

On 4/9/2018 at 11:40 AM, irisariadne said:

[+38, -1] 9 out of 10 of my friends have served active duty and yet the majority of the male celebrities on TV suffer from some unheard of disease or are too mentally ill to serve ㅋㅋㅋ

9 out of 10? So what if the 1 out of 10 who no enlisted actually repesents this celebrities who got transferred or exempted among the other?

This is Lee Joon's interview before his fan meeting. Finally i found this  interview. I can't remember if the the full inv with eng sub was posted in this thread. But there is a  part when he said he want JSM to visit him already posted here before. 

4 hours ago, camichi said:

The story opens after a young female student kills herself by jumping off a balcony. It's soon discovered that she was in fact stabbed, and the room arranged to make it look like a suicide. And so we begin. A few minor details lead Detective Kanzo to suspect that Ryo, an enigmatic chef's assistant, knows more about her death.The two have run into each other by chance a few times, and eachtime left Kanzo with an uncomfortable feeling. Every clue that is revealed seems to lead to more questions about Ryo, his obsessive girlfriend, his callous and manipulative relations with several women, and about a painful memory from Kanzo's past. Things get more complicated when a powerful love/hate relationship develops between Ryo and Kanza's little sister, the beautiful Yuko. What exactly is their connection? As the evidence (and body count) rises, Kanza tries desperately to save his sister from Ryo's influence. He's no saint, but is he the Devil Kanza thinks he is? And why? The answers will floor you, even when you think you've got them figured out already.

Somin still hasn't confirmed it this drama, but I heard there gonna be 'incest' storyline although the leads didn't know they're biological siblings before starting a romantic relationship, I hope they will change it to a better version. Heard Seo Inguk was offered the male lead roles from January. 

On 4/11/2018 at 9:32 AM, camichi said:

The Neclace with the two hearts she has been wearing since her birthday. 

She keeps wearing this necklace, maybe it's really her birthday gift from someone special? :wub:

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

This is Lee Joon's interview before his fan meeting. Finally i found this  interview. I can't remember if the the full inv with eng sub was posted in this thread. But there is a  part when he said he want JSM to visit him already posted here before. 

I just watch this:bawling: he said when you focus on your life,  he'll become a sergeant and before you know it, as soon as I discharge. I'm sure I'll be back with a new look. stay healthy I love you thank you

8 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Somin still hasn't confirmed it this drama, but I heard there gonna be 'incest' storyline although the leads didn't know they're biological siblings before starting a romantic relationship, I hope they will change it to a better version. Heard Seo Inguk was offered the male lead roles from January. 

She keeps wearing this necklace, maybe it's really her birthday gift from someone special? :wub:

8 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Yes, I Guess so . The necklace is from one special❤️❤️❤️

I know shipping celebrities is just  for fun but I hope Joonmin shippers know their limit. I saw someone post in the instagram that she is worried that Somin will left LJ because of this panic disorder.And in that post she tagged LJ, SM and Joon's Ceo ig. I dont think she need to do that . I don't know why Joon's Ceo private his IG now. Somin is 30 years old  and she know what she do and she is wise enough to make decision. Please respect her private life. Yes, they are celebrities but we don't need to interfere their love life. Like inna75 said in this thread earlier ,   We can express our love for them, give opinions, provide evidences or hints if any, share news and pray that they are each other's soulmate in RL but THAT's ALL we can do for them.  

They are human like us too.For example, someone that i don't know say to me:  dear, don't leave your boyfriend because of bla bla bla  and maybe  my reaction be like  (what the ....)  . it must be uncomfortable right. Im sorry if you are silent reader here but we don't need to pressure this people.

*this is my personal opinion, you guys can disagree with me. 

7 hours ago, camichi said:

I would like to watch this show 

Oh My School KBS tv show, this show is so popular when it still airing and many old kpop fans are missing this show now,, they wish kbs would bring back this show. LJ was just a guest at earlier episodes but KBS decided to make him as permanent when they changed the show's format, due to his ability to make people laugh seeing him. He was called as variety-dol because of this show and Park Myungsoo, the famous comedian wanted to recruit him as his apprentice :lol:He said LJ has so much potential to be a famous personality in variety show. You can watch PMS said it in Happy together here

I don't know if this link still work for video parts, but you can try watch it here. The show is so much fun when LJ is present. 

http://blaqraindesigns.blogspot.my/2012/11/all-episodes-oh-my-schoolmblaq-lee-joon.html?m=1

@shsu he should consider doing variety shows too for his comeback IMO :D but I think he will still be offered dramas and movies since he's really talented and got the visual producers and directors need in kdrama and kmovies. I hope he will become more successful actors and solidify his name in this industry more and more. I also hope Somin's new project will be a hit too

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

I know shipping celebrities is just  for fun but I hope Joonmin shippers know their limit. I saw someone post in the instagram that she is worried that Somin will left LJ because of this panic disorder.And in that post she tagged LJ, SM and Joon's Ceo ig. I dont think she need to do that . I don't know why Joon's Ceo private his IG now. Somin is 30 years old  and she know what she do and she is wise enough to make decision. Please respect her private life. Yes, they are celebrities but we don't need to interfere their love life. Like inna75 said in this thread earlier ,   We can express our love for them, give opinions, provide evidences or hints if any, share news and pray that they are each other's soulmate in RL but THAT's ALL we can do for them.  

They are human like us too.For example, someone that i don't know say to me:  dear, don't leave your boyfriend because of bla bla bla  and maybe  my reaction be like  (what the ....)  . it must be uncomfortable right. Im sorry if you are silent reader here but we don't need to pressure this people.

*this is my personal opinion, you guys can disagree with me. 

I agree that shippers should know how to respect their OTP, especially in cases like this IMO it's not mature to advice someone online like that. To be truth, we don't have any rights in their personal life. We're just here to give them support and love as fans. Just wish good things for them and pray everything will be okay. 

They have faced so many obstacles when they're still green in this relationship. I can feel that Somin's love towards Joon isn't just sympathy but it's more than that. They have that genuine love vibe feeling between them, that no matter what happens they will still together and be in love. But we don't know what the future holds I have to admit that. If Joon got married to Somin after his discharged I would be so happy :wub: They're already 30, (yes Somin is still 29 but in Korean age she's 30) and remember Joon said he wanted to get married at mid 32 or 33 the earliest (he will be discharged 2019 when he's 32, so.....?!!!? :tongue:<_<) , and he set 35 as the age limit to get married because he doesn't want t be married later than that.

Lately there have been so many korean celebrity couples with big age gaps between them, there's even an article about it

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/10-celebrity-couples-who-proved-age-is-just-a-number

mostly it is the man who are older than the woman by 7 years or even 13 years (LDW and Suzy for example). I don't think this type of couple will get married early because the woman is still young. For LJ and SM, they only have one year age gap, maybe that's why LJ set the limit 35 as the oldest age he will get married to, though technically it's still young for man at that age to get married in this era especially in developed country like Korea where most of their citizens marry late.

Korean commented on her vlive

"When I saw you talked today I felt that you are really thoughtful and good person. Now I know why Lee Joon likes you. "

This is 100% true. Yesterday she recommended songs mostly about staying strong, and keep living, those are inspiring songs, I felt like she was giving subliminal messages to LJ from these songs. Track 9 was played during her vlive. The lyrics is to motivate someone to keep living. 

She said another songs she likes are Track 3 and Track 8 from Lee Sora's 7th album, Track 3 is sad love song, Track 8 is about the guy who wanted break up but she wants to stay and be with him. It's a sad song. I found the english sub of Track 8 in video below. 

Archived