Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

to delulu team @minu8@inna75, @camichi, @the girl who!, @Amulya Kolusu, @annamchoi, @xianyi8, @joonminfan, @RayaAplus, @eyjooniesh, @TheMsChelsea91, @emblaque, @turtlegirl, @mocmoc272, @nadiaingrida2604, @shedp, @heistheway, @unlovely, If you have something to share about Joong HeeMi Young and Lee JoonJung So Min, please post in this thread :D.. and if anyone of you not a Lee JoonJung So Min shiper (in real life), I'm so sorry to tag you here :)

Special thanks to @the girl who! who keep this thread alive 

KBS Entertainment weekly Eng Sub

KBS World e-TODAY Eng Sub

In minute 07:50 LJ say that Lee Yoo Ri filmed JH-MY kiss scene with her phone (I think she is a shiper too :D). Lee Yoo Ri-shi, please upload that kiss scene video :wub:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@daisyven..kamsahanida..as usual..you are so fast..I was about to tag the rest to come to this thread...hehehehe..great dear!!:love:

For a start, I want to share a FMV created by a fellow shipper in YT. She is not in soompi, so she has given me permission to share this video (I was excited about this video because it contains the latest scene..hehehe :wub:)

Credit: Mithian

anneong chinggus! @daisyven @inna75 @the girl who! @unlovely @joonminfan :blush:

sharing the vid I created today to those who haven't seen it yet & to those who wanted to see it again haha...but first let me post LJ's IG posted 21 aug

it's the coldplay & chainsmokers song entitled something just like this & also posting the vid with the lyrics 

now please enjoy my creation

9 minutes ago, inna75 said:

I have a question..The lady in the third box (with the long hair), that is not JSM right?

That JSM,her outfit similar when she go to FIS wrap up party,,, I think she has hair extension for next drama...:) 

Chinggus,

It's great to see so many of you from the FIS thread on this thread.  For those on this thread who I haven't met yet, I was another silent lurker on the FIS thread who's been posting chapters of a fanfic that I've been writing on the OTP.  So, in case you haven't read my story yet but wish to, here's all of the chapters to date.  Also, keep the reviews coming.  I want to know how I might improve the story going forward.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12615340/1/

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12615340/2/Love-Conquers-All-Ways

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12615340/3/Love-Conquers-All-Ways

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12615340/4/Love-Conquers-All-Ways

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12615340/5/Love-Conquers-All-Ways

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12615340/6/Love-Conquers-All-Ways

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12615340/7/Love-Conquers-All-Ways

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12615340/8/Love-Conquers-All-Ways

Hi! I'm sorry for bothering. But, can someone give me explanation why some of lee joon's fans dont want to ship them in real life?

I just feel down about the cold answer from LJ interview regarding his romance scene with JSM. (or maybe its just me who expect more) hehe

@Me1first  I think that some don't want him and JSM together in real life because they're honestly not fans of the JH-MY relationship.  Maybe others want them to ship in real life, but these fans are also being realistic. 

As far as his interviews, I wouldn't say he was "cold" about his scenes with JSM.  Again, I think he's being a realist.  My sense has always been that they're certainly on more than friendly terms but not quite in love.  But, as with some others, I actually want to leave their private lives private without trying to speculate.  If they were to ship in real life, then more power to them!

Hope this helps. 

Hello all, 

Im glad that we have this thread. 

IMHO LJ-SM definitely have comradeship. They have the most scenes together, share a lot of time together in the set. We might compare the relationship with other couples in the series as the closest one because there is no way the other couples spend time together since they have their own respective partners in real life. Even RY-CS also singles in public life but i dont think they both close in set. SM knows even before LJ did something (cue to the first scene in ep 52,SM already knew that LJ will make a joke using the spoon before he did it) That means she really got to know him well during 6-7 months they shoot together. Is there romance involved? No i dont think there is. Not because they are not interested to each other, many of their interaction proves otherwise but because it is such an unfortunate timing to develop one. I saw that LJ withdraw him self from SM at the end of shooting. The more intense their romance were in shooting the more we see him withdraw in the BTS of the shoot. Why did he?  I think because he knows the possibility, SM clearly has eyes only for him so to keep it as down as he could (for both him and her) he has to do it that way.  Kinda sad really.

LJ said that all the romance scenes was calculated 100%,sadly i agree with that. They really took it from so many angles. From where they have to stand, when they have to turn, which side of face shown, where the lighting must be set. It was calculated in detail. Dont count on what we see in the reel, because it is scripted. What cant be scripted is what they did unconsciously in BTS. BtS surely shooted to maintain the interest of the viewers in the midweek approaching the airing date. And though he withdraw from her, he still unconsciously check her whereabouts. I think its become a habit for him to know where she is since they spent a lot of time together. 

But my delusional heart wants them to be real. Maybe not now but someday, somehow.  One could wish,  eh? 

Sorry for the long rant. 

4 hours ago, Me1first said:

Hi! I'm sorry for bothering. But, can someone give me explanation why some of lee joon's fans dont want to ship them in real life?

I just feel down about the cold answer from LJ interview regarding his romance scene with JSM. (or maybe its just me who expect more) hehe

Everybody have their own idea ......... you can't like every celeb. 

It's normal  please be positive 

I think they look cute together but I never feel  they have some feeling for each other  base on BTS  ( I didn't watch all of it yet  tho.) 

JSM is always close  to co workers actually  she just acted like she did with another co workers before ( I keep telling that before) you can find it in Youtube ... ^__^

but I just wanna see shippers  happy   if they are not together you guys can ship them with another in next project 

From his interview I like it tho , it's honest    JSM is very honest person too and she  said before she just wanna act didn't pay attention 

to be famous 

but why I love her ?   She accepted friends request from her fans on FB ( now she deactivated it alrady but I deactivated my account before her haha )   and She very honest and humble ... until later I think she just know she have to keep family in private 

becoz some fans doesn't like her  when his actor used to ship with someone before and  many fans changed to ship her with him ( many " him" from many jobs) 

She got attack from fans said she has big legs , she is not pretty, acting is not good  She must stop to touch co-workers  etc. but compare that fans ... kind like just 10%

that's why I came to support her

We can't choose when we were born , if everybody can choose  we all wanna born pretty smart and  have

happy family 

I just wanna support her when she felling down as I can  like support my friends

I didn't feel disappoint with his interview becoz  like I said  I just knew him and after all just wish him the best and

don't wanna see any fans talk bad about him ... He didn't deserve that 

Don't worry someday  My JSM will get married with someone she loves  hehe  ( I wanna know what he will look like ) 

I have to move myself to new thread ... It's her next drama 

but  I still love and support you guys here ...but please don't be sad  haha 

Don't be sad when it ended ... Be happy becoz it happened

Hi Chinggus, I just came from reading the comments from non LJ-JSM shippers in the other thread, and also the IG pics of LJ's interview about filming FIS. Don't be sad! I think that LJ and JSM did such a great job at portraying their characters' love for each other that we couldn't help being drawn in and ended up shipping them in RL. I am old and cynical enough to believe that there is nothing between them, and they are just on really good terms having to film together for 6 months, but honestly a small part of me is still wishing for something to happen between them. But I shall keep my wishes in check and just root for the two of them separately in their professional and personal lives. I just want the best for our beloved couple! However, that's not to say I won't welcome any fanfics, FMV etc of the two of them! So keep them coming chinggus! This thread is our safe haven and don't let other people's comments affect you. Fighting!

@joonminfan I am actually tempted to answer back in that thread, but then again I told myself I have to be the bigger person & understand them. no regrets in posting my vid there...am I a bad person to think that I created a ripple there ?(sorrybutnotsorry) haha. what are they so worried about? I'm just a spec in the sea. as if I can cause or even sway LJ's thinking. they're entitled to their opinion as am I. the key word here is #respect. they said they don't want to offend but somehow they did. but what the heck they can think they know LJ too well to speak on his behalf but I can ship whoever I want to. we don't actually know their real status (as both are evasive when it comes to their personal lives) friends, more than friends, special friends only them knows, we can only speculate. this is how I cure my withdrawal symptoms & after this hype it'll die down. chill! :tongue: :blush: :wub:

10 hours ago, inna75 said:

I have a question..The lady in the third box (with the long hair), that is not JSM right?

There's actually 3ladies with long hair and I'm not sure which ladies you're talking about chinggu, but the one with white shirt and black stripe pattern singlet dress taking pic with lee minki who was wearing glasess is certainly JSM, the others is not her

Archived