Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 06/09/2017 at 8:21 PM, minu8 said:

now let's wave goodbye to LJ who's flying out for Mexico. 

@minu8 sorry chinggu to cut your post. LJ's fans in Mexico are so lucky! I wish he would come to my country for a fan meet. Does anyone know where else he is going?

Joonie, you have lots of fans over here too! Please come! Jebal! :bawling:

4 hours ago, joonminfan said:

@minu8 sorry chinggu to cut your post. LJ's fans in Mexico are so lucky! I wish he would come to my country for a fan meet. Does anyone know where else he is going?

Joonie, you have lots of fans over here too! Please come! Jebal! :bawling:

yeah they're lucky to meet & spent time with joonie before his MS. same question here, I'm also curious of his events after Mexico...will there be other fan meets? nothing else? even in SK? cos Mexico's the only event he promoted...i think. any V live sked? variety guesting? any news would do changsun! a scandal would be great (or not)?! :blush:  i would like to have the scandal news after your enlistment please?! :D ohh btw, late last night, early morning to others his manager did an IG live then he also did one, hoping he'll do another one later. :wub:

Hi All!

Hopefully LH is safe and sound in Mexico..who had been hit with  an  magnitude 8 eathquake

IG update

Basically LJ said  there are a kot of people who are worried about the earthquake and most have been evacuated..and there had been panic all over..He is s asking for everyone to pray for Mexico..

13 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Hi All!

Hopefully LH is safe and sound in Mexico..who had been hit with  an  magnitude 8 eathquake

IG update

Basically LJ said  there are a kot of people who are worried about the earthquake and most have been evacuated..and there had been panic all over..He is s asking for everyone to pray for Mexico..

LJ's IG translate "This is Mexico. I'm writing because many people seem worried. After feeling the earthquake, the staff members and I all evacuated, and we are now safe and secure. The number 8.0 is a little scary, but because the hotel staff protected us well, we are now okay! Please pray for the safety of everyone in Mexico." 

Credit: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/lee-joon-updates-fans-from-mexico-after-magnitude-81-earthquake

i guess everyone already read about this since this was posted a day ago. :cry:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/09/lee-joon-successfully-holds-fan-meeting-mexico-earthquake/

@joonminfan if you haven't seen this yet i copied this from IG CTO mdeee_zk --LJ's sked after Mexico & before MS

#Repost @mdeee_zk (@get_repost)
・・・
Actor Lee Joon successfully wrapped up his fan meeting in Mexico after the strong earthquake on September 7.

His agency Prain TPC stated, “There were many concerns due to the strong earthquake a day before the fan meeting, but we made several changes to the program and went with it after discussing with local promoters and security guards. We made safety our top priority.” They commented that the event lasted approximately an hour and a half, filled with enthusiastic fans.

As previously reported, Mexico was hit by a magnitude 8.1 earthquake, resulting in high casualties and extensive damage. Lee Joon was in a hotel during the earthquake, and after about an hour of evacuation, he updated his Instagram to reassure fans that he was safe.

Meanwhile, Lee Joon will be holding a fan meeting in Japan on September 23 and in Seoul on September 30 before enlisting in the army on October 24.

Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the earthquake.
#leejoon #leechangsun #leechansung27 #actor
#koreanactor #movie #koreanmovie #kdrama #koreandrama #drakor #asiandrama #fatherisstrange #myfatherisstrange

1 hour ago, minu8 said:

i guess everyone already read about this since this was posted a day ago. :cry:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/09/lee-joon-successfully-holds-fan-meeting-mexico-earthquake/

@joonminfan if you haven't seen this yet i copied this from IG CTO mdeee_zk --LJ's sked after Mexico & before MS

#Repost @mdeee_zk (@get_repost)

・・・

Actor Lee Joon successfully wrapped up his fan meeting in Mexico after the strong earthquake on September 7.

His agency Prain TPC stated, “There were many concerns due to the strong earthquake a day before the fan meeting, but we made several changes to the program and went with it after discussing with local promoters and security guards. We made safety our top priority.” They commented that the event lasted approximately an hour and a half, filled with enthusiastic fans.

As previously reported, Mexico was hit by a magnitude 8.1 earthquake, resulting in high casualties and extensive damage. Lee Joon was in a hotel during the earthquake, and after about an hour of evacuation, he updated his Instagram to reassure fans that he was safe.

Meanwhile, Lee Joon will be holding a fan meeting in Japan on September 23 and in Seoul on September 30 before enlisting in the army on October 24.

Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the earthquake.

#leejoon #leechangsun #leechansung27 #actor

#koreanactor #movie #koreanmovie #kdrama #koreandrama #drakor #asiandrama #fatherisstrange #myfatherisstrange

Thank you @minu8 for the tag. Haven't really had the time to update myself on the latest news. I'm glad that LJ is alright and the fanmeet went on successfully. Let's also pray for the people of Mexico and hope that their normal lives can resume soon.

Fighting Joonie! I'm still hoping that you will come to my country for a fanmeet but for now I will just satisfy myself with news and updates about you, courtesy of all my chinggus here. Shall go rewatch episode 15 of FIS later since I'm still suffering from FIS withdrawal. :bawling:

Chinggus...I have not been in soompi for quite some time..but have they changed the whole format? We can't like any post anymore?

And "reacted"? What does that mean? Anyone can explain to me this new format please...kamsahanida!!

On 9/7/2017 at 1:18 AM, heistheway said:

In order to get the "Like' button, you need to go to the bottom of the screen and find the "Theme" pull-down menu.  Then, you switch to "Default".   That should get it fixed

Hope this helps!

hi @inna75 you can follow this steps...hope you get your like/reaction button :D

Annyeong chinggus,

I'm glad to be of help with regards to the "Like" button.  Also, it's good to know that LJ was Ok during his Mexico visit.

Are you ready for 2 new chapters?  Chapters 12 AND 13 are now up.  Enjoy!  Also, I've included a link for a soundtrack at the end of Chapter 12 - give it a watch and listen!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12615340/12/Love-Conquers-All-Ways

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12615340/13/Love-Conquers-All-Ways

3 hours ago, minu8 said:

oh not me let us thank @heistheway for the steps :wub:

Oh ok..hehe.. @heistheway..kamsahanida..btw chinggu...thank you too for your fan fic. Kinda help me with my withdrawal syndrome..hehehe..keep on writing chinggu :heart:

@daisyven chinggu..love your latest vid. Daebak!! as usual..:wub:..sorry for the late compliment

Archived