Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

LJ interview (cut from stroppyse translation):

"He (LJ) confesses that he and Jung So Min didn’t get close until after 30 episodes had been shot. Before that, they still used formal speech to each other and used their awkwardness in their scenes. Their turning point was a single moment where they found a common point. It seems they had come from the same neighborhood, so they actually found they had a lot in common. As they talked, they found that they knew a number of people in common. Talking about things like that is how they were able to get close." 

LJ talk about dance practice scene :love: 

150953235_32%2528%25BF%25F2%25C2%25A9%25

They learn ballet, traditional Korean dance and enter same University (Korea National University of Arts). :wub:

150954595_36.jpg?type=w430_q70

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtT5HLHQXfE&feature=youtu.be

new Father Is Strange Cast in Entertainment Weekly!

:love:

@stroppyse can you translate this clip, please? Really want to know what LJ-JSM say :wub:

@inna75 JSM tie her hair in wrap up party, notice that wrap up party is same day with reading first scrip for her new drama. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I hope you don't mind but I only translated the bit with both LJ and JSM since I'm a bit rushed and these entertainment programs take a while for me to do for various reasons. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtT5HLHQXfE&feature=youtu.be

Start 1:51

The couple that was picked as Best Couple by the other actors is… (LJ and JSM are revealed)
caption: <Father is Strange> Best Couple: Lee Joon (heart) Jung So Min
JSM: For loving us as a couple, thank you so very much. Also…
Man: That’s strange.
Woman: The teeth have rotted. (Think this is a pun. The Korean syllables for the word “strange” are also the syllables in the words that make up “teeth have rotted”. Also, the awards were toothpaste.)
(JSM stage whispers: We’ll meet you again with another good appearance.)
LJ: She cursed at me…  
JSM: What?! I didn’t! I said that we should leave them with a good visage.
LJ: Ah. I heard wrong. I heard wrong. I heard wrong. 
caption: In reality, a bickering couple. 
LJ: We’ll meet you again with another good appearance. 
caption: Anyway, Best Couple 1st Place, congratulations
LJ: We won toothpaste! 

End 2:14

There was another section earlier with LJ and Min Jin Woong who played JY where they joke about how there aren't any Male-Male Couples in the selection, with MJW joking that he and LJ could have made a pretty good couple.  Later in the weekend, I can try to translate the rest of the clip, but for now, I think this is the part that you wanted to know most. 

It's okay :) always big thanks to translation :heart:

• Like 5

21 hours ago, berb224 said:

Don’t take seriously what possessive’s fans thinking. Their problem is not about JSM or Joonmin shippers. Basically possessive fans always hate the girls who close with their idol.  Always think that their idol is too good to someone else. Being a JSM fan and know LJ from many variety/talk show, I think they are have similar personality. Down-to-earth person, deep thought and future oriented. LJ good in art (sing/dance) and JSM good in science (Her parents didn't want her to study acting, since her grades were too good, they wanted her to study economics or science). They are a perfect couple and complete each other :wub:.  Why JSM's fans doesn't react same way with LJ's possessive fans? Because we know JSM happy with her co-stars (LJ). We don't have a reason to hate someone who is good person and bring smile to JSM :heart:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, daisyven said:

Don’t take seriously what possessive’s fans thinking. Their problem is not about JSM or Joonmin shippers. Basically possessive fans always hate the girls who close with their idol.  Always think that their idol is too good to someone else. Being a JSM fan and know LJ from many variety/talk show, I think they are have similar personality. Down-to-earth person, deep thought and future oriented. LJ good in art (sing/dance) and JSM good in science (Her parents didn't want her to study acting, since her grades were too good, they wanted her to study economics or science). They are a perfect couple and complete each other :wub:.  Why JSM's fans doesn't react same way with LJ's possessive fans? Because we know JSM happy with her co-stars (LJ). We don't have a reason to hate someone who is good person and bring smile to JSM :heart:

I agree with you,,

I know some LJ fans, and they are happy too with LJ being close with JSM, bcoz indeed JSM n LJ are look good together and we hope they find a way to each other someday 

• Like 9

just be happy what we saw , what we knew from the News and their account on social network

For me If MM love some man that  I don't like I will support her , still  

I have 5 favor actress from Asia that I like  3 got married .... and all their love story  is amazing and beautiful  ... like really? 

1. Thai actress who is no.1 She debut since 14 and we al knew she dosn't have anyone before her bf 

Her bf is came from rich and famous family .She had difficultime very much from the media  becoz a man never say anything and family sound     like disagree with their love but when the wedding came  We find out later he love her so much  and now they have 2 babies that very cute

and she is humble actress and very good she win his family heart

2. DongYan  if you from Philippines  even tho I don't understand their language but finally after knew them from  1st drama  they act together

and people ship them  and now they have  one very pretty baby. This couple helped a lot of Charity ,Good heart couple

3. Horikita Maki ,  an actor worked with her before but he is not the lead ...older than her and date with 2-3 girls before . He keep wrote letter to her  and she never response . She worked hard and never has bf since debuted . Finall they got a chance  to act in Theater together

becoz she never answer and never response He did plan to give up but purpose to her before will end his long journey love ... but she said yes

She got award and being famous at that time ,,,can say it was her hight peak  but she quit all for him. Now have baby and paparassi still  try to get her pics ( and She still cute &cool ) 

Many fan's heart broken, She is younger and have good look than him also famous than him ... but who cares?  someone that keep love you for so long even tho you ignored him...Now this day many men don't do that

P.S sorry for my poor english

• Like 3

On 1/9/2017 at 10:18 AM, berb224 said:

this is kind of typical most of kpop idol fans.but i see it too with actors.they dont like their idol having romantic relationship.once idol/actres/actors have romantic relationship,their fans will decrease.its the reason why they alwways hiding their relationship.and this is why so many korean artist dont want to date in public.

actually,im sad when find older korean idol/actor/actres who still didn't get married in their 30 or 40.just like song ji hyo,ha ji won,kim jong kook.

but i always happy to hear a good news from them.im so happy when hear dating/married news.people will happy once they find love.i want our idol happy too.

• Like 8

Hi chinggus,

Been missing in this thread for a while because of some family thingy..

Now am back

@minu8 *hugs* to you too chinggu..now worries about what others said okay..we know why we love this couple, that 's why we are here

I was excited to see many more gifs in this thread. I wish though, someone could gather all of them (especially the one from the latest Dispatch) into a file and put in google drive. If I'm not mistaken, was it @agnescz who have done that before in the FIS thread? I tried to gather all, but somehow I keep missing few when I tried to save these images. Need to learn more on how to do this..*sheepish*

Anyway, the issue about why some LJ fans hate shippers. Well, after years of watching k-shows, I come to understand that fans of idols are generally acting this way. Even worse, some of them thought they "own" their idols that they felt the need to dictate every move the idols make. However, of late, I noticed that there are many k-shows (dramas, movies and even variety shows) which address this issue, either directly or indirectly. Some even, indirectly, injected effect of being too fanatic of a celebrity in their story lines. I dont know how much impact can be seen though from such shows, but I am glad there is such awareness going around now. Even so, in the case of LJ, unfortunately, he has some of these fanatic fans too. My hope is that LJ would not be too affected by them and smart enough to never let them dictate his life, so that he is free to choose his own path and destiny. For me, if we love someone, we should let them go. Similarly, as a fan, if we love that idol, we should let him or her grow freely..So, let's not be bother so much by these fans okay chinggus...hwaiting!!:love::glasses:

Ok..back to the couple

I always looooveeee the dance scene..and since I know both are good dancers, it is always my dream to see them dance a contemporary dance together. We did get the last dance scene (which I am so grateful for) but it was just few seconds. I wish we can see more.:wub:

Hence, I like to echo someone who posted in the FIS thread (I dont remember who) about wanting a special episode before both LJ and JSM move to their next project (JSM with her new drama and LJ being enlisted)

If the PD is lurking here, if you can indulge us again..please make this special episode (not extension of the last episode but more of behind the scenes kinda of thingy..just the two of them..hehe). Sort of reminiscing how these two first came into contact (the script reading, the press con, the magazine interviews, the special Dispatch moments, special interviews on their takes of the show, their takes on the scenes together, probably ask them if there are any scenes that they wish can be done differently...and then end with a dance special, some sort of to fulfill fan's request)..I know we have most of that already, but it was snippets of other shows and kinda here and there..I wish all of that can be put into one special episode..the whole chronology of JoonMin couple...hehehe..

(I know...it is almost impossible but one can still wish right?...Hehhehe...*wishful thinking*)

Anyway, @daisyven and @eyjooniesh..thank you for clarifying about JSM's hair..hehehe..kamsahanida..

#AMSTILLNOTOVERTHISDRAMA

#BINGEWATCHINGFISEVERYDAY

Actually, some of you might already know, I do have this wish that they would do this dance to this song, a Viennese Waltz with a contemporary enigma..hehehe...again wishful thinking :wub: 

Credit: So You Think You Can Dance

• Like 8

@inna75 here is pack of photos and gifs from Starcast
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzxnmR6bq2eteVNQR0laLVRpSG8/view?usp=sharing
20170612 Previous Starcast
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B247zrM4RsM5R09haUVWYkhnQ00/view?usp=sharing
20170606 SoMin's Naver Page (not all mostly couple photos, all gifs)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzxnmR6bq2etR1huRDdGSU9aWEU/view?usp=sharing
20170628 Marie Claire
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B247zrM4RsM5V0pGTlBQVHJMMnM/view?usp=sharing

And I will make you pack from my gifs.

Edited by agnescz
links added
  • Like 9

@inna75 you're welcome :), though I'm not sure you will actually appreciate this, since I packed all FIS gifs I made and you will have to do your own deleting :D I made three packs, because it's about 1GB (345 gifs)

30-40 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5prbe91Yht_V19TNVRWTXBVd00/view?usp=sharing
41-46 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5prbe91Yht_R1VNQlBhYTE3bFk/view?usp=sharing
47-52 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5prbe91Yht_cE9fVzN5SkY4VE0/view?usp=sharing

Have fun with them :)

• Like 8

8 hours ago, agnescz said:

@inna75 you're welcome :), though I'm not sure you will actually appreciate this, since I packed all FIS gifs I made and you will have to do your own deleting :D I made three packs, because it's about 1GB (345 gifs)

30-40 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5prbe91Yht_V19TNVRWTXBVd00/view?usp=sharing
41-46 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5prbe91Yht_R1VNQlBhYTE3bFk/view?usp=sharing
47-52 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5prbe91Yht_cE9fVzN5SkY4VE0/view?usp=sharing

Have fun with them :)

Thank you..thank you..thank you ....you are so helpful chinggu..kamsahanida :glasses::love:

• Like 5