Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

Chinggus,

I've just posted chapter 21.  This is the last chapter of the fanfic.  My labor of love is now complete.

A big, huge thank you to everyone that's read my story from the beginning.  When I started this, I was just wanting to give the JH/MY storyline that should have been, but KBS would not give.  I'm confident that it's mission accomplished.  I didn't know that it would be as much fun as it's been.:)

You deserve the thanks for this.  It's because of you and your support that I even bothered to write this story.  Your likes and feedback meant so much, and I will always appreciate it.  Also, this was a perfect way for me to interact with you about FIS and the OTP. 

I may peek in once in a while on this thread, but probably not nearly as much as before.  In any event, it's really been fun discussing our thoughts about FIS and JH/MY + LJ/JSM.  You all are the best.  Thanks again for everything! 

One last time: here's the link.  I hope you've enjoyed reading this story!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12615340/21/Love-Conquers-All-Ways

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New article. :) I bolded the part where he mentions JSM.

Lee Joon says he wants these female celebrities to visit him in the military

Lee Joon opened up about his impending military enlistment on 'One Night of TV Entertainment'.

On the October 10 episode, interviewee Kim So Hee complimented Lee Joon on his outstanding acting performance and commented, "I heard you might be nominated for the end of the year award shows. Are you aware?" 

Lee Joon mentioned his impending military enlistment and replied, "I had no idea. I won't be able to watch it anyway, though. I'll be grateful if I get anything but it'll be my bedtime."

Kim So Hee then asked why he decided to enlist when his popularity has just risen even more. Lee Joon answered, "I'm already late..." He continued, "I'm sorry because I'm already very late. I am trying to go with the utmost sincere set of mind."

When asked which female celebrities he wants a visit by, Lee Joon answered, "I heard your time in the military gets easier if female celebrities come visit you. Jung So Min said she will come." He then also named, "Go Ah Sung, Im Ji Yeon, Choi Ji Woo noona, Kim Ji Won, and Kim Min Jung noona."

Lee Joon is scheduled to enlist on October 24. 

source

Youtube video of interview:

Guest snowflakesj16

I just find it cute how Lee Joon reacted to one of So Min's Instagram post about "Because This Is My First Life".

If my limited knowledge in Hangul serves me right, So Min was saying in the caption that things will get more interesting in the upcoming episode.

Lee Joon commented that it is (indeed) interesting/fun. So (she should) treat him with a hamburger. So Min just replied "Heol, it's Actor Ahn..Heol.." So cute. 

Maybe @stroppyse can give a better translation of their replies. :)

TiVdvHN.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wish that  joonmin couple shippers still here ...

and m happy that btimfl only left 2 ep.when this drama finish, leeminki&somin shippers will also gone and by the time somin work with another actor fans will ship her again with whoever her co-star.( m the montster here)...but anyway, we all have our own personal opinions/choices so we can ship whoever we want.

For me i will Forever be a JOONMin shipper...

fr IG...

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

I feel sad for JoonMin's shipper because of new ship sominki arising.. JM couple had more evidence than them but still .. who knows what will happen

Don’t worry chingu, btimfl last 2 episodes  n filming is over.sominki shipper soon slowly die out...

hope we/u still forever joonmin shipper..

fighting!

Archived