Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

Zhao Li Ying celebrates 100 days of filming OGT

- she’s almost done with this drama filming.

DLltYWwV4AA7CDO.jpgDLltYWwUEAEGGxF.jpg

cr as labelled/c-drama tweets

• Like 1

111017 ZLY’s studio weibo update announcing that ZLY has officially wrapped filming. Please look forward to Lin Qian and Our Glamorous Time!

DL0bbgpVwAESIP8.jpg

101017 Jin Han updates weibo saying it’s the second time he’s seeing LiYing off as she wraps filming (first was Princess Agents) - see you Lin Qian!

Zhao Li Ying replied with - “look at my photo  (third photo)

DLzrHLxVwAAvp1W.jpgDLzrHLyUIAApEr1.jpgDLzrHLxVoAA885G.jpg

Director Zhang Feng updates weibo congratulating Li Ying for wrapping up Our Glamorous Time on 10 Oct~

22405995_1646746315357206_30264285504190DL33yI2VwAASisB.jpg

Edit- anohter pics added

22366717_1646746312023873_76769923492720

DL339LiVQAAfHaB.jpg

cr as labelled/zlyfb

Omg I was about to post a link to the trailer as well. haha, apologies I just joined the forum today but I am huge fan of ZLY. I love all her dramas and I am really happy that she's currently doing very well.

I am usually active on weibo and I will be glad to share any content that I can find from there regarding the upcoming drama and I look forward to all the discussion!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, reiko53 said:

Omg I was about to post a link to the trailer as well. haha, apologies I just joined the forum today but I am huge fan of ZLY. I love all her dramas and I am really happy that she's currently doing very well.

I am usually active on weibo and I will be glad to share any content that I can find from there regarding the upcoming drama and I look forward to all the discussion!

Welcome to the forum.. I too love ZLY.. Ardent follower of ZLY.. Hope to see ur contributions in this thread!!

I repeated and repeated the teaser coz I dnt expect it will coming today haha...its look great..and ohhh JH and LY are so damn good together:Dso excited...

• Like 1

I am disappointed with their chemistry from the teaser. From bts videos and other stuff they looked like they had better chemistry, that was one awkward kiss. Hopefully they have better ones in the drama if not I am going to be disappointed since the characters have a lot of sexual tension. 

On the plus side ZLY looks super pretty. I like how the drama looks in terms of colors, camera angles, etc. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I am disappointed with their chemistry from the teaser. From bts videos and other stuff they looked like they had better chemistry, that was one awkward kiss. Hopefully they have better ones in the drama if not I am going to be disappointed since the characters have a lot of sexual tension. 

On the plus side ZLY looks super pretty. I like how the drama looks in terms of colors, camera angles, etc. 

It's just 30 seconds trailer..the kiss looks accidental.. I m also curious how their chemistry will fare.. I liked all BTS n stuffs.. I m sure zly will surely create magic with her costar.. She always does that.. 

OGT english subbed trailer version

• Like 1

6 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

It's just 30 seconds trailer..the kiss looks accidental.. I m also curious how their chemistry will fare.. I liked all BTS n stuffs.. I m sure zly will surely create magic with her costar.. She always does that.. 

yeah the trailer is short and their bts stuff was so much better. 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2017 at 2:35 AM, icyphoenix said:

Well tbh I was a bit shocked and worried when they announced that Jin Han will be the male lead for this drama. I have no question that ZLY will be able to create magic with anyone that she works with, he really has very little experience in the area of acting. I understand Jin Han comes from a military family and the character he is acting is from military but still concerned... But I hope this drama will change my perception just like how 杉杉来了did 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 3