[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

I think episode 38 should have been the conclusion.  Everything that happened is solved and our happy couple can live happily ever after.  Guess what - this darn writer keep spring us with another problem - SEJ is sick - really!  Really do we have enough time to digest the situation and these are the last two episodes in case the writer/producer didn't know.  I really am glad I don't know who this writer is because  I have some eggs that I need to toss out (:angry:yes frustration overload):angry: !!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, ara8 said:

EP 39 TITLE: 정의가 강물처럼 흐르는 사회를 만들어 주십시오.

EP 40 TITLE: 우리는 또 새로운 항해를 시작할 수 있다.

TEXT PREVIEW FOR BOTH EP 39 & 40:

낙상한 등산객을 수술하는 은재(하지원). 그런 서서히 은재에게 나타나는 불길한 증 상. 자주 다리를 접지르거나 수술중에도 다리를 아파한다. 이를 지켜보는 병원선 식 구들. 걱정스런 마음에 못이겨 검사를 해보는 은재. 원공(김광규), 결과를 확인하는 데.......

Please someone translate it. Thank you in advance

rough translations for the written preview..

Ep 39 Please creates a society where justice flows like a river

Ep 40 We can start a new journey again

Text Preview

Eun Jae operates the mountain climber who was hurt. Gradually Eun Jae felt ominous symptoms appeared. She keeps feeling pain in her legs when she folds it or while during the surgery. The hospital ship family keeps observing this. Eun Jae can’t hold back her fear and takes a test. Won Gong (the manager) went to check the results, but...

KMH has left for Japan for preparing his concert? So if there's a farewell party, he wouldn't be able to attend then? Or maybe they already had the farewell party among the actors and staffs privately? 

Hopefully he, HJW and the rest of actors/actresses and staffs can get a lot of rest after finishing the shooting..

Haven't catch up with all the pages here :( I watched live last night but haven't got a chance to catch the full sub... Just want to say I cried whenever I see baby Han Sol... I'm glad she has been in touch with the warmest heart in the world... That scene was so touching... :) 

Our Dr Hyun really like to give surprise kisses huh! :heart:Always when I least expect... And way too fast! Too short! :tongue: 

But how come EunJae is suddenly sick with cancer? It's the last episode! How can everyone Hyun love be sick all at the same time! :(

33 minutes ago, netzmohae said:

Hello! I don't watch this drama, but I translated netizens' comments on Episode 15. I thought this forum might be curious, here's the link :) 

My mood is ruined after reading this.

What's wrong with these people? Did that rude first commenter just ask "Is anyone even watching this?" I think he/she just wants to hate on the drama for no reason. Does he/she know the drama is doing great with the ratings.

Are they even watching the same drama we're watching?

Oh I feel so bad for Minhyuk. He is still receiving unnecessary hate just because he's an idol-actor. These judgmental freaks are the ones who give me cancer every time there's an idol in a drama. They always discredit them no matter how good they are. Minhyuk is litterally killing himself to give the best performance he can and he's doing great. But yeah ofc... "we have the right to look down on him cz he's an idol-actor". They are just so rude to him. I can't keep calm about this.

The romance plot is forced? Tell me where? All I see is oozing chemistry and a sweet love story.

Oh no .. they do not think to make an open ending like Hwangjini isn't it? Please someone... tell me that i'm wrong:bawling:

My last episode :

Eunjae is suspected of having cancer, she decides to leave kwakhyun. But finally that warmest Kwakhyun was persuade and soften Eunjae's heart and she decide to let him be by her side.

I was hope the doctor come to apologize and tells them that the blood test results are wrong! they make a big mistake and was change with someone else result. (I know it sound cliche..but it just my hope for this ep:wacko:).

Then we will have a happy ending and get 1 more passionate kiss :blush:.

Then they came back to the ship and have a welcome greets by all the ship's family. They happy together.. Then they got an emergency call and that ship keep sailing. the end. happy ending.

Writer-nim..I do not want SEJ dieee ... if you want to make her character die, just let them both die together :(

15 minutes ago, lovegirl92 said:

What's wrong with these people? Did that rude first commenter just ask "Is anyone even watching this?" I think he/she just wants to hate on the drama for no reason. Does he/she know the drama is doing great with the ratings.

Oh I feel so bad for Minhyuk. He is still receiving unnecessary hate just because he's an idol-actor. These judgmental freaks are the ones who give me cancer every time there's an idol in a drama. They always discredit them no matter how good they are. Minhyuk is litterally killing himself to give the best performance he can and he's doing great. But yeah ofc... "we have the right to look down on him cz he's an idol-actor". They are just so rude to him. I can't keep calm about this.

The romance plot is forced? Tell me where? All I see is oozing chemistry and a sweet love story.

Might be she is bias of another dramas/actor/actress <_<

24 minutes ago, lovegirl92 said:

Don't see this kinda comments.. I have seen this kinda things after the casting was announced.. But KMH has proved everyone wrong with acting skills n his chemistry with HJW.. Don't read this.. 

Dramafever n there r many sites who support HS n it's cast.. The ratings n everything proved.. Y should we be upset coz of it.. We have to just be happy here.. Where we appreciate n love KMH n HJW n HS

2 hours ago, ferily said:

And congrats to @elfvanvan for the only person who won the bet!!!!!! This chingu was the only one who voted Episode 37, 38 and guess what? It happened!!!! Here are the bet standings:

hahahaha thank you!  yes..  first time in winning something through a bet,  im kinda a big sucker on betting thats why i dont bet.. 

Anyways iam so sad that today HS will end..  i had this feeling it will be an open ending or a melo one..  hope this will not come through or i forever be boycotting the writer..  

1 hour ago, lovegirl92 said:

I was searching for the username that posted this to give her the bashing of her life. What's her aim in posting this? Sadist everywhere. If not to ruin the mood of those enjoying the drama here I wonder what the aim is or does the modafukar thought people here don't go to other sites to look for updates about this drama. Her aim is achieved and u guys fall into the trap. Maybe she watches the other Monday dramas and is not happy this place is bubbling and HS is receiving so much praise. Are u sure the poster is not among the so called people who bashed the drama? 

Hey poster, even if u are lurking, listen very well, here are so matured in mind they don't see thing from the eyes of children anymore like most of u do. We look for quality and not biased sentiments. If u deliver well, u get our praise. HS is one of the best dramas of 2017 and the casts were so awesome. As per,KMH, continue hating while he continues to soar. An all round achiever is who he is and he will continue to grow more. And if I'm not married,I would love to marry a man like him cos he oozes with manliness and sexuality. So bad, the drama is back to number one spot. So u can do the needful. Mtcheeew.

Can u imagine, u don't watch a drama so what the hell are u doing here if not to hate.  

For those who have never watched HS, you should watch it.  Better late than never in order to make it a fair comment.  

4 hours ago, alleram95 said:

Ep 39 Please creates a society where justice flows like a river

Ep 40 We can start a new journey again

Thanks as always @alleram95

I love the title of the last episode - "We can start a new journey again" So our best surgeon is now a patient herself.  She will go through what all her patients have gone through before.  Although, she is now better in communicating with her patients when they are faced with life or death situation compared to the beginning of her service on HS, when she herself is the patient, it is not that easy.  I trust that everything will be ok at the end.  We just have to prepare our box of tissue for the sad part in the beginning and the happy part in the end.

Hmmm... there's one interesting comment that I think I didn't see in anyone post here but I found it somewhere else.  :D They wish they were the baby in Dr KH's care last night.

Till tonight....Fighting!

9 minutes ago, elfvanvan said:

huh until the end HS still had this hate..  wake up its already ending.  take those comments and shove it to the place where the sun dont shine... 

16 minutes ago, thebluebear said:

What is your problem?? Go somewhere else. We don't need your negativity here. :angry:

We have just ignore this kinda haters.. They r here too rile us up.. Don't waste your energy on them.. We have to preserve our energy for loving our HyunJae 

16 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Hmmm... there's one interesting comment that I think I didn't see in anyone post here but I found it somewhere else.  :D They wish they were the baby in Dr KH's care last night.

That is so funny! But yeah lucky baby, spending the whole night being cuddled by KH and feeling his warm skin, I mean warm heart.  :wink:

@elfvanvan congrats! :D

@alleram95 thanks as always for the translations.

The title of tonight's last episode, "We can start a new journey again" gives me the feeling that we are going to see a happy ending for HyunJae.

I generally like to give people the benefit of the doubt and try to be objective but to the poster of that post, I won't tag you but i know you will still see this - choosing and translating negative comments, writing a blog post about it, then actually looking for this thread and posting it here takes some effort. I am not sure what your intention was behind your post but it sure looks like a deliberate attempt to be a kill joy. 

I think we are all aware of the negative comments, and heck we've even had our own (you will see them if you scroll back a few pages), but i don't think that was very nice of you. 

dear all chingus, let's ignore all the negative comments and whatevs others made about our HS, believe me, they aren't worth our attention.

sure, HS is not a perfect drama. but then again, is there such thing as a perfect drama? you can always find faults even in the most highly praised movies and tv shows. throw some of the most phenomenal and famous dramas ever exist and people can still point flaws in it.

but for me personally, watching dramas with that mindset is somewhat stressful, i believe. i just wanna watch something i can enjoy, and if there's something i can learn from it, that's even better.

and HS is definitely one of those dramas. maybe that's why some of us fans are getting annoyed when there are some political intrigues, because we want HS to be that soothing, heart-warming drama.

so for you, whoever you are, who don't even watch this drama and still give a damn and all those negative comments, just shoo and keep your negativity to yourself. no one forces you to like HS.

our ship is sailing strong!!! :heart:

Archived