[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

The preview is out on MBC website!! I can't seem to find the preview on YouTube though.. Here's the written text of the preview:

급성간부전. 응급수술이 필요한 성희(설지윤). 하지만 두성그룹의 압력으로 병원에 서 해고당한 은재(하지원)는 수술을 진행하지 못해 답답하다. 병원의 생존과 성희의 수술 사이에 서 고민하는 수권(정원중). 곧이어 큰 결심을 하게 되는데.......

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know y I had tears.. When I saw KH hugging the kid n embracing him n giving him his warmth.. JG's father seems to have broken all the restrains n SEJ seems to operate the baby.. Hope the baby is saved.. I was in love with the baby.. The way it held both SEJ n KH's fingers tightly in the previous episode.. 

Can't wait anymore for the episode.. Hope there is no baseball game or whatever.. 

55 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't know y I had tears.. When I saw KH hugging the kid n embracing him n giving him his warmth.. JG's father seems to have broken all the restrains n SEJ seems to operate the baby.. Hope the baby is saved.. I was in love with the baby.. The way it held both SEJ n KH's fingers tightly in the previous episode.. 

Can't wait anymore for the episode.. Hope there is no baseball game or whatever.. 

The baby will be saved, manager cho's wife will be saved, it will be a happy ending. :)

I really want to know if there will be a wrap up party. The usual practice is they will gather over a meal to watch the final episode together, then the leads will give speeches etc...right? If that's right, then it should be on Thursday.

4 minutes ago, monki said:

I really want to know if there will be a wrap up party. The usual practice is they will gather over a meal to watch the final episode together, then the leads will give speeches etc...right? If that's right, then it should be on Thursday.

I want a wrap up party for sure.. I want to see HJW n KMH giving out speeches n their expressions while watching the last episode.. 

36 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@ferily can we change our profile pics now?? Preview is out kekekeke 

Yes Chingu, it was mentioned previously that this ugly/silly-avatars curse will be lifted once the preview is out, so let's change our profile pictures ASAP... been waiting the preview from yesterday :tongue:

Oh my fragile heart...watching Kwak Ssem holding the baby like that is just so lovely ..:wub: Can't wait for watching the finale.

Archived