[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

Grandpa tells YH to be in charge of the driverless car project

Mom tells YH to prevent NS3 from going near it, she will tell him why later

YH tells NS3 to stick by SB's side for now

They ask SB to go in the meeting room, in case she needs to give testimony

SB is shocked (I think lol) at how good NS3 is at acting like human NS

.. my live stream froze but it ends with grandpa telling NS3 to prepare for the wedding

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

I prefer 3 episodes in row than 1 episode a week :lol:. What's worse is that the ratings just started to increase. I really it won't effect ratings in anyway 

Oh, I wouldn't mind that either.  Lol.

Actually I don't understand why they decided to start airing the show knowing there's an upcoming FiFA at all. 

I mean it would inevitably affect the ratings and such. They should have planned the broadcast period better from the start.

5 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

I have to leave for work now so I can’t watch anymore lol but maybe KBS will have a special episode or something similar to balance out the broadcasting schedule. Some channels did this during the olympics too.

Good point. I didn't think about it) Let's hope we'd get a special instead of another cancellation in the future)

Please, did the kiss happen? 

Personal assistant should get himself a lady cos women makes the dull lives of men go round. I oder how this world would have been without women. Even our robot want to feeeeeel that feeeeeeling!

28 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

I can't believe he looked up for rejection ideas and came up with this! Boy take it slow elders are sitting there :lol:

The funny thing is there were more people at the table who object to the wedding than accept LOL

.. so NS3 has a kill switch too?

hopefully mom changes her mind about it. I don’t want to be wrong about her :(

for now it seems like everyone except SB has a secret

Watching this show, no wonder why Seo kang Joon states Kang So Bong is the most “human” in the show, i have a feeling that she’s protect Nam Shin 3 eveb from his so called mother. How could she even think of putting a kill switch in his body?! It only shows how she thinks of him

nothing but a robot and nothing else. Gong Seung Yeon also stated in one interview that So Bong’s strongest characteristic is her loyalty, i’n pretty sure now that she’ll protect Nam Shin 3 at all cost. 

11 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

The funny thing is there were more people at the table who object to the wedding than accept LOL

.. so NS3 has a kill switch too?

hopefully mom changes her mind about it. I don’t want to be wrong about her :(

for now it seems like everyone except SB has a secret

Lol seems like only ye na and grandpa are happy with this marriage.

Argh that kill switch , she probably made it to permanently turn off the switch to make a new robot , like where did kiddo namshin and teenage namshin go? But this is disastrous in this current situation, I think she will get rid of it, also how is his kill switch linked with the car? 

I haven't seen the full episode but for now I m 100% convinced that assistant Ji is on NamShin's side. I need more of their backstory, romance (although I m still not fond of SB) and bromance in one drama is heaven for fans like me:wub:

8 minutes ago, alex teng said:

Watching this show, no wonder why Seo kang Joon states Kang So Bong is the most “human” in the show, i have a feeling that she’s protect Nam Shin 3 eveb from his so called mother. How could she even think of putting a kill switch in his body?! It only shows how she thinks of him

nothing but a robot and nothing else. Gong Seung Yeon also stated in one interview that So Bong’s strongest characteristic is her loyalty, i’n pretty sure now that she’ll protect Nam Shin 3 at all cost. 

I earlier said something like this.

She created him to feel in the void.

So she made him to be as exactly as she would have wanted her son to be,still, have it in mind that if she reconnects with her son,tmshe will just kill him.

She created him to use him. So she is not different from the wolves out there who are after the company ,grandpa etc.

They all have the same motive.

Let's see how she will respond d as her work is getting out of control and oh my, I hate to see the disappointment if he realises that she was actually using him.

I must have missed it but did our robot knew he was created to replace the real NS for the mum till she reunites with her real son? 

Cos this will let us know what the mum was actually thinking and going to do if things spiral out of control.

So did Mom kill NS1 and 2?

Well, this is sad, but NS3 has to go in the end. Or they can change his programming and face (like Aji-3) and make him Shin's younger brother. Or just totally enhanced Zettai Kareshi it for all we care and live a happy life hahahuhu androids are like babies when they're just starting to deep learn. 

Yeah, NS3 totally accessed the KBS Kdrama YT channel. 

Archived