[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

4 minutes ago, Lj said:

Why again? :cry:

I guess they want to even out the episodes so that from next week it can return to normal schedule. World cup is listed for Tuesday's drama timeslot again. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nateko said:

No episode on Tuesday this week too. At least on Monday, it'll air at 22:00 as usual. Hopefully, that'll return the ratings to the previous high numbers.

Wth is wrong with kbs I m so mad :bawling:

51 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah you ladies and gents dont want bad ratings do you?

1 hour ago, usagi1997 said:

Many Koreans are rabit Soccer Fans. It is World cup. Please be a bit more understanding.

The ratings are already bad so I don't really care haha :joy:

15 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw just realized this robot not flirty with 

And the million dollar question : did he or did he not have the x ray vision? He can see SB behind door in last episode....

My bigger question is how do you get a romantic high without hormones :) 

45 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

My bigger question is how do you get a romantic high without hormones :) 

I guess it depends on the software, haha! If the code is saying that you need to fulfil some goals, the robot might "feel" some pleasure from pursuing and achieving it. In the end, he is supposed to be almost as complex as we are, otherwise, Mom could have never made him to analyse situations and interact with humans. So for him some things might be similar to us. We are "programmed" to reproduce, and this is why we feel the pull of romance, however, we do not recognize the final goal anymore since we are so complex and lost in our experiences. Namsin might be programmed to achieve other goals related to his relationships with humans, he seems to value acceptance and approval from humans, he also feels alone. So I can totally see how he would treasure So Bong and feel some anxiety regarding So Bong's feelings. I think he's going to be mostly surprised the moment he realizes that he has this kind of "attachment" to her. I'm looking forward to see it :wub:

10 hours ago, Rollito Deprimavera said:

I guess it depends on the software, haha! If the code is saying that you need to fulfil some goals, the robot might "feel" some pleasure from pursuing and achieving it. In the end, he is supposed to be almost as complex as we are, otherwise, Mom could have never made him to analyse situations and interact with humans. So for him some things might be similar to us. We are "programmed" to reproduce, and this is why we feel the pull of romance, however, we do not recognize the final goal anymore since we are so complex and lost in our experiences. Namsin might be programmed to achieve other goals related to his relationships with humans, he seems to value acceptance and approval from humans, he also feels alone. So I can totally see how he would treasure So Bong and feel some anxiety regarding So Bong's feelings. I think he's going to be mostly surprised the moment he realizes that he has this kind of "attachment" to her. I'm looking forward to see it :wub:

When it comes to machine learning, artificial neural networks (ANNs) are the "next Big Thing": ANNs simulate biological neural networks and learn autonomously by randomly exploring the environment or the information at their disposal, and then reinforcing the "correct"/most effective patterns through a reward/punishment mechanism that imitate the learning processes of animals and human infants. I've interacted with a (pretty simple) neural AI, once, and I spent half an hour "teaching" that robot to follow my gestures and keep me in his vision field: the result varied according to how good the "teacher" was, and the robot was a pretty fast-learner, considering that it had been reset to zero (no memories, no already-in-place cognitive patterns) before starting playing with me. I've also interacted with PARO, a very cute robotic seal used for therapeutic "pet" therapy: every unit learns independently and react in different ways according to how the previous users have interacted with it, touched it and caressed it. 

Of course, Nam Shin III is far more advanced than that, but our (human) dopaminergic system works according to the same "reward" principle, and that's how we learn to communicate and to interact with the environment surrounding us, with animals and with other human beings: 
https://neurosciencenews.com/ann-annabell-language-3050/ (Artificial Neural Network Learns to Use Human Language)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10391468 (A neural network model with dopamine-like reinforcement signal that learns a spatial delayed response task.)

I've noticed (by reading some technical tidbits appearing behind Namshin during the presentation) that Mach's autonomous driving system was also based on anticipatory responses and pattern-recognition functions, so we can safely assume that N3 is a very advanced ANN that can develop and "grow" thanks to recursive interactive learning, "deep learning" (by accessing search engines and big data on the Web), and reward-based, self-reinforcing cognitive patterns.

Ep 11+12 Text Preview

So Bong receives a huge shock from Nam Shin III’s sudden kiss. When she realizes he didn’t do it with bad intent, So Bong proposes a special relationship in place of helping him.

Yena feels jealousy at seeing So Bong and Nam Shin become closer. On the other hand, Director Seo goes to Gunho’s house to look for Yena and eavesdrops on an unexpected conversation.

13 hours ago, crazyyo said:

The ratings are already bad so I don't really care haha :joy:

Sure, the ratings dropped due to the soccer world cup. Just like you, I don't care. The other important thing is that the drama has been preproduced so that there won't be any change in order to attract more viewers which is actually good. I'll watch it till the end and the writer had time to think this through. 

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

When it comes to machine learning, artificial neural networks (ANNs) are the "next Big Thing": ANNs simulate biological neural networks and learn autonomously by randomly exploring the environment or the information at their disposal, and then reinforcing the "correct"/most effective patterns through a reward/punishment mechanism that imitate the learning processes of animals and human infants. I've interacted with a (pretty simple) neural AI, once, and I spent half an hour "teaching" that robot to follow my gestures and keep me in his vision field: the result varied according to how good the "teacher" was, and the robot was a pretty fast-learner, considering that it had been reset to zero (no memories, no already-in-place cognitive patterns) before starting playing with me. I've also interacted with PARO, a very cute robotic seal used for therapeutic "pet" therapy: every unit learns independently and react in different ways according to how the previous users have interacted with it, touched it and caressed it. 

Of course, Nam Shin III is far more advanced than that, but our (human) dopaminergic system works according to the same "reward" principle, and that's how we learn to communicate and to interact with the environment surrounding us, with animals and with other human beings: 
https://neurosciencenews.com/ann-annabell-language-3050/ (Artificial Neural Network Learns to Use Human Language)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10391468 (A neural network model with dopamine-like reinforcement signal that learns a spatial delayed response task.)

I've noticed (by reading some technical tidbits appearing behind Namshin during the presentation) that Mach's autonomous driving system was also based on anticipatory responses and pattern-recognition functions, so we can safely assume that N3 is a very advanced ANN that can develop and "grow" thanks to recursive interactive learning, "deep learning" (by accessing search engines and big data on the Web), and reward-based, self-reinforcing cognitive patterns.

My previous post was about Namshin III's neural network and learning abilities. 

This is were we currently (2018) are when it comes to smooth movements, artificial muscles and artificial skin: 

You can notice the similarities between Namshin III internal structure (as shown in the drama) with the last robot, and the similarities between N3's "muscles" and artificially-grown skin and the artificial skin + smoothly-moving actuators (muscles) shown in the video? It's pretty amazing... They even show self-regenerating and mimetic properties. 

21 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

Wow, thanks for the links, I find this topic fascinating. I use NN for other purposes in my professional field, so I'm more or less aware of the way they work.

Maybe because I like the topic of AI so much I am enjoying this series more. Anyway, I can totally see the path for building such advanced and amazing robots someday in the future, we are only starting with the first steps now. So I think it is really interesting and not so sci-fi to start considering how we would treat this type of robots and how we would respond to interactions with them. I mean, I have grown attached to my car and it doesn't really qualify as AI, how would I react to a very advanced AI? Could we be friends? :)

1 hour ago, butterflyeffect said:

New still~

I'm so curious about this scene... She seems to have an arm in an almost defensive position, like parrying, but N3 is caressing her face with his hand...

2 hours ago, cadymcbronzie said:

The new OST which will be released today.

I'm planning on making a fan mv with that song... I love it.

Archived