[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

43 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

@Loyal_ss520 Hearteu for sharing those precious pics! :wub: Thank you! 

Gawd, look at those smexy veins popping on his arms! And his big hand too! And how tight he's hugging her...that skin to skin contact! Kyaaaa!!! *dead from swooning too much* 

Kyaaaaa...yaaa..yaa...I blush ...her vest string!!!SO SEXYyyyy...

And I bet only hyunnii known..How sweet scent *HERMES* Perfume exactly...:D

*Wookie mentioned in Vlive (His perfume)*

zu.jpg

Idont have any ideal ab scent..but I only SMELL LOVE!!!:yum:

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

He cant get enough of her skin. oooh the feels. 

big hands, veined arms, itchy lips, what else?? :tongue::ph34r:

Long feet! :phew: *based on the bts with him teasing Hyunie with his feet* ^_^

Btw I saw this pic and I wish Wookie is in it too! Nice to see familiar faces in the military. Hope @riririru can help us understand what's going on. I thought I saw Festival for the army? 

Spoiler

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, spy booble said:

And I bet only hyunnii known..How sweet scent "HERMES" Perfume exactly...:D

Idont have any ideal ab scent..but I only SMELL LOVE!!!:yum:

I walked into Sephora in front of my place and I couldn't find it. I was so sad, I need to know how good Oppa smells...lmao! :mrgreen: Also chingu, she can smell his natural scent too B) I think her natural scent drives him crazy for more. 

• Like 16

6 hours ago, salmonnigiri said:

Lmao I honestly had the same question having just joined yesterday but all I did was just paste the link of the youtube video and the video just shows up for you :))

Even me till now I have no idea how to put images and videos....:D

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, riririru said:

They went to the cafe to take pics for GFF 2017 poster

Aaaaaaaaa GFF used to be one of my favorite things during my oppas' enlistment♡ 

Reveal hidden contents

Bec my oppas finally met again in public after 6years, thank you ROKA lol

Hope wook can participate for GFF next year too~

*Ground Forces Festival*

Thanks sweetie for your translations!! *hearteu*

Ommo, so these guys are posting for poster? When I heard poster, I imagine them posing smexy like the ones firefighters in the US did...ROFL!!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Can we have this kinda poster when Wookie does it? It's for Hyunie. B):phew:

• Like 20

26 minutes ago, spy booble said:

And I bet only hyunnii known..How sweet scent "HERMES" Perfume exactly...:D

I dont have any ideal ab scent..but I only SMELL LOVE!!!:yum:

Now I Wan to find the perfume to smell it too. And Hyunnie fav jo malone woody too! 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, tomago said:

Now I Wan to find the perfume to smell it too. And Hyunnie fav jo malone woody too! 

Gahhhh, I forgot abt Hyunie's perfume! Tomorrow I'm gonna go back to Sephora and look for it. I gotta find out why Wookie was so addicted to her smell :lol:

• Like 21

I think the shirt hyunnie wore in her friends ig looks similar to that shirt jcw was holding in that photo where he was seen in that clothing store .....or my delulu must be too high today .....trying to calm myself down hehe

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

@Harry97 @Hello_JIS @tomago @thehanz @m i s z CHEN @solaire @genxv @babyval22 @mikmik@currentlyobsessed @lizzywizzy @lovethatlook @pauliza @spy booble @findingserendipity  

Thanks chingus for liking my post! I also feel so excited and unbelievable when I found out this pic! Wahh i never thought of that... Actually, i have saved this in PC and did not realize it until yesterday night... really so DEABAK! Luckily Glorious Ent. provide us the HD pic otherwise, I cannot zoom it so clearly and share with you all... And i feel this pic is more precious and meaningful compare to other pic, as this pic clearly showing Wookie himself taking his bae photo with his personal HP...again, not company camera/HP... Yeah!! it adds up my confident towards JIJI... Guys, our ship has sailed another mile... HOORAY!!! 

BTW, i really appreciate that you all keep up within this forum and did not spread it on INSTA and other social media sites... THANK YOU SO MUCH! flying kiss to u all~~:wub::heart:

Share with you all some pics from SP photobook...again keep it in this forum.. no INSTA sharing.. thanks!!!

U made my day chingu!! THANKS for ur sharing!!

cacc1b80d2a15f7bf453d712e7756002-bff-quo

But..we will not Disturb u DATING.. JIJI!! U guys need not have hurried..21 months I'll b watching u:D

• Like 21