[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Sister you are really special, LMAO!! Where the heck do you get all your gif, they are always spot on, LOL! But you know what, it snows as bad in Korea too so they can just leave the shovel out, no need for a real freezer.

Lol! Thank you, Did I made you laugh?  The atmosphere in the whole fandome is just gloomy right now, maybe it will take a couple of days before it resumes to normalcy.

oooh winter is near and oppa in the army be like...

snow.gif

• Like 20

Just now, attriste said:

Total trolls both of them!!!!!! I kennut chincha my hearttu has been put through the washing machine and dryer today. 

We have already established that uri NJH is a troll! The necklace, the cryptic posts, its all her. We know that she is learning how to be a ninja from Wookie. Now, apparently we can see that Wookie is turning into a troll as well! LMAO! These two must be having fun with the JiJi shippers right now! :D 

This ship is sailing whether the haters like it or not, What is more, its being manned by both of them! :wub:

• Like 21

15 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

If am not wrong,  the pic she uploaded is actually an old pic. Just asking whether she shud cut her bangs or something..  And her friends are telling her not to (which is cute).  

But y she is again going on wid the topic about hair.. May she wants to cut her hair to support oppa.. Delulu.  

About the video,  it may be an old one but the fact taht she posted it (the sad face) is enuf..

@hazel30. Do you remember when exactly NJH posted that old pic? And yeah, I agree with you. Why does NJH posted again that old pic asking whether she should cut her bangs? Hmm, maybe a simple and not too obvious way to support JCW. Suspicious Partner indeed. 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Is Hyunii throwing some hints? Waaaahhh we're like connect the dots lol! And the caption the main word Serious? And also wookie is wearing a red hat today and hyunnis vid with apple in her hair and it's red also waaaahhh chinchaaaa I just can't :heart:

And she keeps mentioning something related to HAIR .huhuhu

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

If you go back reading, it only started with the spoon, then it became a ladle and now a shovel, ROFL!!! This ship is really special, it goes to any direction it wants :D

Should I write a fanfic on this as well? Wahahaha laughing so hard here!

Its crazy for someone who hasn't written anything, I wrote 3 just for them. That's how crazy they made me :lol:

Edited: oh its four already. I wrote the fourth one this morning! 

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Omg!!! I think its really hyunniii you know the girl in kang woo's IG? The dress she wore in her update today looks similar.

@reign143 u have a remarkable eyes!! While everybody is so distracted looking at her so called swollen eyes.. its the dress that we overlook!! Kudos to u chingu. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

Should I write a fanfic on this as well? Wahahaha laughing so hard here!

Its crazy for someone who hasn't written anything, I wrote 3 just for them. That's how crazy they made me :lol:

Write Chingu... it brings a lot of fun. We need something in this drought

• Like 8

I'm so happy I can't wait for the other chingus who are probably asleep to wake up and see what we have been chatting about.

Juicy evidence and timing of posts and the nature of the post that is as real as it can get. That sad IG post, that is the bomb.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, pauliza said:

And she keeps mentioning something related to HAIR .huhuhu

Yup hahaha hyunnii really is so very special came from wookies mouth "she will be a suspicious partner" :ph34r: Her IG post have double meaning, there's something more than just meets the eye :heart:

• Like 14

About the pic with stripe shirt..ya i agree it is a bit different. But who knows if the shirt have wide stripe at the back and small stripe on the front..hehe

Wow..that vid is definitely one of the biggest hint that ji hyun give to us, it cannot be just a coincidence. sad face video on the day of your BF go for MS. Fighting ji hyun!!!

• Like 17