[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

wait, how did we get pictures of wookie inside the military??

this looks like the original poster. can someone read the comments and see what happened? do we have a spy within military?! AKA WE MIGHT SEE WHO COMES TO VISIT??

I believe this is from families of the other enlistees who are enlisting the same day as Wookie. They are prolly allowed to go in for the briefing and perhaps orientation? I know I had this experience when my bro enlisted. 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, babyval22 said:

I believe this is from families of the other enlistees who are enlisting the same day as Wookie. They are prolly allowed to go in for the briefing and perhaps orientation? I know I had this experience when my bro enlisted. 

oh ok! thanks for clarifying chingu. i almost wanted to say wow, they can just whip their phone out and take pics and upload? kinda no privacy there...almost wanted to say poor wookie cant even enjoy life without being posted online...makes sense that orientation is open for family members, etc.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, babyval22 said:

Ooh. Then after that, their things are sent with their families? :bawling:

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

wait, how did we get pictures of wookie inside the military??

this looks like the original poster. can someone read the comments and see what happened? do we have a spy within military?! AKA WE MIGHT SEE WHO COMES TO VISIT??

OP went to accompany her fam to the base camp and saw wook (that pic is inside the ball room)

oh yes we MIGHT. sometimes other soldiers' will tell their fam/friends about the celebs in their group (how his personality etcetc.) and the said fam/friends sometimes will upload the stories as well :wink::wink:

tho im not sure if they will tell stories about who came to visit him lolol

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Ooh. Then after that, their things are sent with their families? :bawling:

Wook already passed all his worldly possessions to Manager Bang in one video :bawling: Wallet HP Sunnies Mask. Guess whatever else in the bag will be boxed and mailed to Omma? :( 

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, tomago said:

Cough cough #byuntae tots suddenly came into my mind 

:flushed:

@gglex6275 again, another wonderful ff! Hyunnie parents are so cool in the ff! I lol at the part whereby wookie tot of something when Hyunnie said she was showering. #byuntae tots again

Well her parents I had to base it on NJH herself, someone as vivacious and as cheerful as her would only have very cool and wonderful parents!! :tongue:

5 minutes ago, riririru said:

OP went to accompany her fam to the base camp and saw wook (that pic is inside the ball room)

oh yes we MIGHT. sometimes other soldiers' will tell their fam/friends about the celebs in their group (how his personality etcetc.) and the said fam/friends sometimes will upload the stories as well :wink::wink:

tho im not sure if they will tell stories about who came to visit him lolol

Maybe they would have a shipper family member who would see them :D or take a pic!

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, attriste said:

Wook already passed all his worldly possessions to Manager Bang in one video :bawling: Wallet HP Sunnies Mask. Guess whatever else in the bag will be boxed and mailed to Omma? :( 

I think it was said that it was tradition. :cry:

• Like 6

*hugs everyone*

Bye wookie! See you in 100 days! 

=(

Till the end, he still gave us something to spazz about. Kekekeke. 

His lips! Hyunnie must have 'overcharged' wookie, in order for him to sustain the next 100 days last nite. *delulu* :D *runs*

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, attriste said:

Waaah. Then omma would be crying when she receives the mail. If it was me, I would be sniffing his shirt like theres no tomorrow. Huhuh. 

tenor.gif

• Like 12

a question to byeontae senpais

Spoiler

if they kiss and biting each other's lips til leaving a scar/mark like that is it possible to just kiss without doing anything further?

im sorry im just  an innocent kiddo who is very curious about adults love lolol

• Like 22

so this is an old photo of wookie visiting his friend in MS. i was always trying to envision how the visits take place - like is it in a big cafeteria where everyone eats the food (cos i heard they have to share), or do they get a private room.

so this gives a glimpse of how this one looks. may be different and vary per different stations but just an idea of how hyunnie will visit wookie LOLOL with pizza and chicken

• Like 13

44 minutes ago, tomago said:

im suppose to concentrate on my RL. lolol. who am i kidding... off to read it~!!!!

LOL this is me! What RL??? These two lovebirds have taken over my life. I just spent my lunch break squealing over his enlistment photos with my friend!

I added some new chapters to mine! This FF thing is pretty addictive I have to say! 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278263/i-m-so-happy-that-i-met-you-you-my-love-romance-jichangwook-namjihyun-jiji-suspiciouspartner-jibong-jijicouple 

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, riririru said:

a question to byeontae senpais

Hide contents

if they kiss and biting each other's lips til leaving a scar/mark like that is it possible to just kiss without doing anything further?

im sorry im just  an innocent kiddo who is very curious about adults love lolol

Oooh @riririru their hands were not tied right? *winks* :tongue::ph34r:

0e4930d28049a2b5fe84a40c8b8bf8d3.gif

• Like 14