[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, attriste said:

Ya I think it's Buddhist beads cos they can't wear accessories in, plus I think I read somewhere his mum is devout Buddhist and he will accompany her to temples although he isn't one himself. Total love boat this man argh!!!!

Is he a Christian? Sorry didn't mean to be racist.. Just curious to know :)

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

OOOh. he has a scar on his head, maybe that was what NJH was referring to. I cant figure out the shape of the scar though. He looked so cute trying to cover his head, he has such big hands anyway.  Maybe he was not so happy with his new haircut bec of a scar at the back of his head. 

Wait what? Hyunnie mentioned abt the scar before?

5 minutes ago, attriste said:

Ya I think it's Buddhist beads cos they can't wear accessories in, plus I think I read somewhere his mum is devout Buddhist and he will accompany her to temples although he isn't one himself. Total love boat this man argh!!!!

Hyunnie recently went to a temple with her mum n sis right? She can accompany jcw omma next time! #delulumode

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

OOOh. he has a scar on his head, maybe that was what NJH was referring to. I cant figure out the shape of the scar though. He looked so cute trying to cover his head, he has such big hands anyway.  Maybe he was not so happy with his new haircut bec of a scar at the back of his head. 

What did NJH referring to?  Did i miss anything? :ph34r: I think he tried to cover this scar.. I wonder what scar was that.. (。•́︿•̀。)

ZWpsqQc.jpg

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, tomago said:

Wait what? Hyunnie mentioned abt the scar before?

Hyunnie recently went to a temple with her mum n sis right? She can accompany jcw omma next time! #delulumode

WAIT REALLY? when did hyunnie mention the scar?

*edit nvm chingu said she was being delulu*

that scar is kinda big! i thought it was an accident with the haircut LOL

did hyunnie go to a temple recently?

• Like 6

17 hours ago, summerset said:

I have been trying without success. I read the rules but didn't know how to rectify. Please advise.

Many thanks.

if you are using your PC try backspacing the image or if you are on your mobile click on the image so it gets highlighted and then use cut

17 hours ago, attriste said:

It's from the vertutum something company hahahaha the CEO is his friend remember. So probably from him oops. His sleeve says stubborn hahahahahahaahha. Wert.

I have really bad eyes especially when im all delulu keke.. Thank you for letting me know unnie!  stubborn hahaha LOL

• Like 8

17 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

WAIT REALLY? when did hyunnie mention the scar?

*edit nvm chingu said she was being delulu*

that scar is kinda big! i thought it was an accident with the haircut LOL

did hyunnie go to a temple recently?

my delulu mind tells me that hyunnie got him the  Buddhist beads the last time she visited the temple :D

• Like 10

17 hours ago, Olivia Panelewen said:

He was bitten by something (or someone i guess) who  very pretty, sweet, and adorable. Wkkwkwkw

:heart:  :blush:

A kind reminder chingu... Pls edit this post and your previous posts and remove all pics, GIFs, and videos when quoting a certain  post bcz its against soompi rules and in order to have our thread in soompi

17 hours ago, tomago said:
^deleted the ig since @ysrida_ posted it
uri fairy godmother updated her ig~~ and she put a star! Star n moon couple? #delulu

anyone can translate? I saw manager guitar also commented on it

WHAAAAAAT!!! 

OMG  :o

• Like 4

Eh I can't quote suddenly anyway @masthu I dunno what he believes in mianhe. He believes in HYUNNI. Sorry total swing to delulu now. 

Mwahaha if Hyunni had legit mentioned that scar we know whose hands have been ruffling through passionately eh!!! Lol!! You got us there!!! 

• Like 15